Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Am I right in thinking best mate, baby shower planner and all round nail goddess wasn't even a bridesmaid for MH?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
If she gave to women’s refuges, charities etc she’d be shouting it from the roof tops! She’d want the praise & admiration bestowed upon her for doing it and she’d certainly not keep it quiet. What total & utter BULLSHIT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
So now she's just posted about taking clothes to the clothes bank...thought she didn't tell her hinchers about donating stuff?! Hmmmm 🤔

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Erm she made a song and dance about donating to the dogs trust didn’t she!!?! Seriously Sophie u gotta start keeping up with ur own lies!!

• Angry

Bev1000

Why is she so fixated on us, why doesn’t she pretend we don’t exist aswell like she wants us to do with her!
I’ve never known someone to monitor her comments as much as her.. why doesn’t she just ignore them then.
Real celebrities never delete their comments they don’t have time or care! We know why she’s so determined to delete them all because she’s worries about loosing everything her hicnhers, money, deals ect. She’s wanted this lifestyle for aslong as she can remember and she’s got it, so is trying to do everything not to let that be ruined.. she has a real problem about how she is perceived all the time.. she always scared of slipping up.

Reactions: 34

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Back in the day Zoella got into trouble for constantly throwing good items in the bin. She inadvertently filmed black bags filled with clothes she was binning. After a heavy backlash she said they had 'been taken to a charity'. Yet, even though at the time she was filming every single thing in her life, inc a trip to Waitrose and everything she bought(#UndeclaredAD), she neglected to film it. So what is worse, the fact that she didn't take it and lied, or the fact that she could've gone and filmed it and advertised it and done a good deed as the Hinchers would copy, but chose not to? I take it with a massive pinch of salt that the Hinch got off her arse today to go donate clothes to a charity. It's PR damage limitation after a weekend of excess and a backlash! Very predictable.

If I needed to write a list in order to be productive, I too would find it easy to tick things off that are pure fabrication, Sophie!

☑ Donate £20 to charity
☑ Take clothes to clothing bank
☑ Open gifts from fans
☑ Write thank you notes to said fans for their gifts
☑ Try to look like a decent human being
☑ Make sure I am filming this for 2.5 m people ..
☑ Spray Zoflora to hide the bs aroma
☑ Light candles
☑ Pat back for a productive day

See how easy it is lol

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Why isnt she / her team deleting the vile comments being said to Margaret?? If this isnt when they're on the ball maybe this is the time to flood her with comments so they're not deleted in 45 seconds. Anyways nanight 🤣

I meant to write that different .. like obviously she allows her hinchers to be so fucking rude to anyone that says .. ye get the
Point I'm half asleep 🤣 night xx
Because her and the army are allowed to speak like that.
They don't see that as being on the attack/posting something negative or bullying.
The same rule applies on her fb page, the hypocrisy is real!

Sophie is allowed to publicly post a screenshot of a negative comment sent privately to her inbox, leaving the persons name still attached. Her army are then allowed to go on the attack with no mention from her about their negativity and bullying.

People aren't allowed to politely question her dangerous 'cleaning methods' (shes not harming anyone though), or have an opinion on decor or a baby shower. I read nothing that was horrible - just opinions that we're all allowed.

They aren't allowed to mention shes a sales person, that she now happily says is true, and that shes one big Ad with all the swipe ups (she not harming anyone though)- if they do its deemed negative.

She says are mum taught her to be a kind person blah blah blah - clearly her mum didn't teach her that well, or just hasn't seen her old Twitter account, or more to the point is as bad as her. We know her sister is a class A bitch and bully, and apples don't fall far from the tree.

She is allowed to defend herself in that hypocritical post. When I say defend, I mean rile the army to leave more negative comments (that she doesn't delete) when someone dare to not have the same tastes as her and then dare to say so.. no one else is allowed the same grace though.

What shes done with that long winded post is fuel the fire again in her own manipulative way...but you know, shes not harming anyone

• Heart

Rainbowsandglitter

Did anyone else pick up on the whole “ I learnt everything from my mum” in that repeated post last night and then today there’s hinch’s mother being Del Boy on shpock! Yes soph, that apple didn’t fall far from the maternal tree,’no morals and greed! Bang on!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

CrapEars

VIP Member
Ok just catching up and have had a bit of a lightbulb moment. This is just a theory and please do not go running around saying ots fact. It's not. It's something that just popped into my head.
So she always says How Jamie and Henry pulled her through a tough time and never says what. Well I just seen this SS posted on an earlier page and it's made me wonder.
View attachment 21176
Her caption.
Because my eyebrows are inked and eyelashes are stuck.
Is she implying she has no bodily hair. Which makes me wonder if she had cancer.
It would also coincide with the post she had way back in September saying
'I would pick yoghurt fingerprints on my walls anyday if I could'and also the IVF rumours. Would explain why her pregnancy announcement was made such a big deal of too.
Again none of this is fact.
I think it was when people were doing those no makeup selfies on FB for cancer research. Which, by the way, was twattish & didn't “raise awareness” it was just a lesson in vanity, they’d post a duck faced “no makeup” pic - in which they were usually covered in makeup anyway and wait for the “your gawjus hun!” Quotes to roll in.
Anyway. Back on track. Soph couldn’t do a no makeup selfie because she had tattooed brows and, presumably, semi permanent lashes, so she donated a whole three quid instead. and then bragged about it.
If she’s banging on this much about three quid, how much would she harp on if she had actually donated a substantial amount to other charities.
Oh, and the other reason she couldn’t do a no makeup selfie? Because she’s an incredibly vain person who cannot be seen without heavy makeup and preferably a filter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Bev1000

It’s still up.. a new record 22 minutes (ps Ive got another account so I can still peek 👀)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Littlesunfish

This is a bit weird but I was thinking about how she sucked me in so bad (and others too). I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really triggered by smells and sounds. I can’t obviously smell things on my phone (stick with me because I can see how this is beginning to sound really bizarre!) but they way she used to tap the boxes of the zoflora and other things with her nails and also tap packets and then proceed to throw them down and tap them again was really triggering. It used to make me want to do the same, therefore wanting to buy the same product. And also get my nails done, which I admit she got so far into my head I paid £50 for a full set of nails to be done just like hers. It may just be my weirdness but it was almost subliminal messaging by tapping things and that weird whispering she did (before Gretal came along) that got me to want to buy things. I’m waiting for my mental health team to turn up in 5..4..3..2.. 😂

Edit - I have to point out that this is in no way a pervy post! But it has come across slightly in that way 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ElleBow

C

I don't understand why you care so much that you'd go to all that trouble to ruin them? Does it really matter what she or any Instagram influencer does? It's alot of negative energy to expend on someone you don't know. It would also negatively impact those businesses which doesn't seem fair at all, everyone's entitled to sell their product. Even if that product is themselves.
👋 off you fuck.. move it along now

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Raising awareness and support for local charitable groups is something best kept private? Da fuq! No you
Do it publicly to raise awareness of groups, especially smaller local groups to encourage others to also support them.

You’re full of shit Mrs Hinch, you wouldn’t know a charity shop from Adam. She’s only ever donated that one bottle of Zoflora. She doesn’t donate lots, otherwise she would show it to bite her thumb to us on here who call her out for this kind of stuff.

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
SHALLLLLLLLL we all discuss her plea to stop messaging her on the comment section with negative comments. And how she has never wanted to be “insta famous” and only picked up a cloth one day and it just happened?

How is that for bullshit?
I mean, she commented on her sisters account a few years ago she wanted to be insta famous.
She’s been very nasty herself on social media. Does she forget this? Tattle doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Empen

VIP Member
Isn’t that a shame that Tattle got to the screen shots first, off to email Barker and stone house, along with the screenshots. 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

ellieh182

I’m also a long time lurker on here! Saw the light about a month ago and haven’t been able to keep away from this site. Think my partner is sick of me being on my phone 😂
Keep up the good work! X

Katya

Seen what the dickhead has come back with 🙈 she looks about 12. Won’t have the first clue about cleaning. Guarantee she still lives at home and doesn’t even take her dirty plates back downstairs
"She's pregnant if you haven't noticed"
Why do people think that you can be exempt from being a shitty human being just because you're pregnant? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
If you can live without it, prove it... shut down your Instagram, give back all your gifted freebies & the money you’ve made & go back to your life before you became ‘insta famous’ then!

My god she knows exactly how to play her following, she’s seen the negativity towards her the last few days so she now pulls out the ‘poor me’ card, anything to cover her own sorry, pathetic, greedy, narcissistic arse!
Cue the tears behind the Gretal filter next...

pinkpompom

🤣🤣🤣 brilliant. I bet Soph is having a stressful morning on the phone to her mum telling her how to delete it, whilst also trying to delete comments and block on insta. Love how she said “Monday will be over quicker than you know it”. Isn’t every day the same for you hun??? Maybe not this one actually because the bubble is bursting..

• Haha