Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isnt she / her team deleting the vile comments being said to Margaret?? If this isnt when they're on the ball maybe this is the time to flood her with comments so they're not deleted in 45 seconds. Anyways nanight 🤣

I meant to write that different .. like obviously she allows her hinchers to be so bleeping rude to anyone that says .. ye get the
Point I'm half asleep 🤣 night xx

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why isnt she / her team deleting the vile comments being said to Margaret?? If this isnt when they're on the ball maybe this is the time to flood her with comments so they're not deleted in 45 seconds. Anyways nanight 🤣

I meant to write that different .. like obviously she allows her hinchers to be so bleeping rude to anyone that says .. ye get the
Point I'm half asleep 🤣 night xx
i know what you mean and agree!!!

i think hinch will be old news soon enough anyway xxx

sleep well
goodnight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: 4
View attachment 21099View attachment 21100Wow!! Poppylady needs to pipe down!!!
These people are vile and I actually think slightly deranged!! Margaret could not have been nicer in the way she asked and made it clear that it’s not just aimed at Hinch but all Influencers with a platform! Argh!! Feel very angry about this!

Can someone explain to me how you set up fake insta accounts? Can you use the same email address or do you have to faff around and set up loads of new email accounts?
I’m coming for you poppyladyforever...how dare you talk to our Margaret like that! 🙈

Reactions: 28
Hi all, oh I can’t express how happy I am to have found this site! I’m a total newbie, only found this yesterday, after the whole baby shower charade! I thought surely I can’t be the only one who can’t stand her anymore so I went hunting. I could obviously see people defending her on her posts but I never seemed to see the original negative messages. But now my eyes have been opened even more from what I’ve been reading on here!

I was really into the whole hinch thing to begin with 🙈but after a while I started to see through the whole poor me act, and could see just how much she really loves herself, I see a few others on here refer to her as a brat and that’s exactly how she comes across!
Imagine what she’s like to live with when she isnt trying to filter herself.

How pathetic to delete and block everything and everyone when she don’t like what they are saying, people are allowed an opinion!

And as for that gretel filter, and all that- handsomes mans bullshit!!! It’s just ATB (all the bullshit)
she’s an embarrassment mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
These people are vile and I actually think slightly deranged!! Margaret could not have been nicer in the way she asked and made it clear that it’s not just aimed at Hinch but all Influencers with a platform! Argh!! Feel very angry about this!

Can someone explain to me how you set up fake insta accounts? Can you use the same email address or do you have to faff around and set up loads of new email accounts?
I’m coming for you poppyladyforever...how dare you talk to our Margaret like that! 🙈
Sign up with a different email account on the app. You will have to log out of your current one I think.

Reactions: 5

use a fake/different email address xx

Reactions: 6

I’m currently trying to set up a fake account....
Ahh so I need to set up a whole email account?
no, I just went into my Instagram settings and set up new account, all I had to do was choose a username

I’m coming for ya poppylady!!

887D333A-A2DA-4457-8D1A-ECDB931B0984.png Thought I better screenshot quick before I get blocked lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m currently trying to set up a fake account....

no, I just went into my Instagram settings and set up new account, all I had to do was choose a username

I’m coming for ya poppylady!!

View attachment 21101Thought I better screenshot quick before I get blocked lol
Well said 👏👏

On a separate note- from all this I’m 99% sure it’s her and not Gleam deleting and blocking. It’s a PR nightmare if it is them 🤣

What will happen when she goes off to hospital to have the baby? Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s monitoring comments in labour/surgery at this point. But I think it could be a real opportunity to open sheeple’s eyes when there’s no one around to delete/block. Who’s in?

Reactions: 14
Well said 👏👏

On a separate note- from all this I’m 99% sure it’s her and not Gleam deleting and blocking. It’s a PR nightmare if it is them 🤣

What will happen when she goes off to hospital to have the baby? Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s monitoring comments in labour/surgery at this point. But I think it could be a real opportunity to open sheeple’s eyes when there’s no one around to delete/block. Who’s in?
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

Sorry if I am derailing but couldn't not share this here

Holy god. Forgive my wonderful grafitti
skills 😂 blue squiggle is all the same person

Edit:I cannot use this obviously lol pics are in wrong order
I don’t even bother blacking out names... it’s all in public places... plus I can’t be bothered lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.