Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong!
But from what I understood about the wipes, is that the ones that say they’re flushable should get removed from the sewage system as the waste is being treated but it then ends up on landfill (if there isn’t already a block in the pipes). And even though they say biodegradable, the particles that hold the wipes together are made up of plastic so they still won’t ever fully vanish - therefore harming the environment.

Her wipe stash is mind blowing. She promotes pretty much everything that is bad for the environment and it absolutely baffles me how she gets away with it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve worked in the water industry for 16 years and can confirm that even ‘flushable’ wipes, shouldn’t be flushed. It’s terrible advertising, and IMO they shouldn’t be allowed to say they are flushable. As others have said, the secret cleaner did a great mini experiment showing this.

Basically once flushed, they become (what he water industry calls) Rag. This is anything non flushable, such as wipes, nappies, sanitary towels, etc.

When this combines with solidified fat (which should never, ever be poured down the kitchen sink!), it can create a ‘Fatberg’ in the sewers. These are huge blockages of fat and rag that end up getting bigger and bigger until there is a major issue with the Wastewater being drained from people’s homes!

On a smaller scale, they can also become trapped in the drains leaving your toilet and end up backing up the waste until it ends up
Coming back up your toilet 🤢 you then have to pay someone like Dynorod to come and unblock your drainage and give you a bollocking about flushing wipes..

A friend of mine flushed wipes for years. Because she’d always done it, she didn’t think it was an issue. Then one day, she flushed the toilet and it didn’t flush... cue an expensive call out, raw sewerage leaking onto her driveway and the smell of tit for days!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I posted yesterday that I joined The Hinch army Facebook group and so many people made flippant comments regarding accidents/allergies they had whilst Hinching with masses of toxic chemicals.
One pregnant woman wrote that she put Lavender Zoflora in her oil burner next to her child’s cot and inside her pillow neat soaked on a flannel ‘to help us sleep ‘ I politely commented that it was dangerous to all 3 of them and the potential risks of respiratory problems and asthma,she replied with ‘Me and my baby already have asthma’ 😢
I’d report that person to social services with not even a second thought.

Reactions: 14
I posted yesterday that I joined The Hinch army Facebook group and so many people made flippant comments regarding accidents/allergies they had whilst Hinching with masses of toxic chemicals.
One pregnant woman wrote that she put Lavender Zoflora in her oil burner next to her child’s cot and inside her pillow neat soaked on a flannel ‘to help us sleep ‘ I politely commented that it was dangerous to all 3 of them and the potential risks of respiratory problems and asthma,she replied with ‘Me and my baby already have asthma’ 😢
This actually makes me so sad 😞

Reactions: 9
I think we need to get someone in to do an AC12 interview with her😂. For all of those line of duty fans out there.
Give her a good grilling

Why is it fair for her to be deleting and blocking people? Are people not entitled to their say?

Sophie pinch ....if you cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen !! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dear Sophie,
I know you are reading all these posts,so I have a quick message for you.
I dare you to take the filter away tomorrow and talk to your followers and actually be real and honest about how your business works,explain to them what a swipe up means in terms of your earning power and what #ad and #gifted actually represents for you.Most importantly can you apologise to the masses who thought you were sharing your amazing finds on eBay for the love of your fans! Tell them that an Ebayer makes you money from every sale.
I am pretty sure you would call me a troll if I posted this on your Instagram I would get the usual ‘If you have got nothing nice to say.....’ please understand I am just trying to point out a massive issue that needs addressing not deleting!
ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Dear Sophie,
I know you are reading all these posts,so I have a quick message for you.
I dare you to take the filter away tomorrow and talk to your followers and actually be real and honest about how your business works,explain to them what a swipe up means in terms of your earning power and what #ad and #gifted actually represents for you.Most importantly can you apologise to the masses who thought you were sharing your amazing finds on eBay for the love of your fans! Tell them that an Ebayer makes you money from every sale.
I am pretty sure you would call me a troll if I posted this on your Instagram I would get the usual ‘If you have got nothing nice to say.....’ please understand I am just trying to point out a massive issue that needs addressing not deleting!
ATB
If Sophie did that, I would have major respect for her.

Reactions: 27
I posted yesterday that I joined The Hinch army Facebook group and so many people many flippant comments regarding accidents/allergies they had whilst Hinching with masses of toxic chemicals.
Wow
😲

I have asthma and 2 of my kids have it. Im always careful with using natural cleaning products and checking whats in products because one of my triggers is lavender and I’ve had a few scarey moments when I’ve used a product that I didnt know had lavender in it and had an asthma attack. Honestly not being able to breathe is the scariest thing ever! Wouldnt wish it on anyone

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Very much doubt she took her clothes to the charity bin, most people would kill two birds and take the dog tins to Tesco and drop the clothes of at the same time, done any other errands at the same time, but obviously if Sophie did that she wouldn’t be able to make two stories about how charitable she is! (Plus lets be honest she would have put it on her stories)
She said she doesnt share when she donates because its private or whatever BS she put on Margaret's comment, if you go back on her grid posts and look at the picture of the xmas wreath on her front door the caption mentions dropping hampers at dogs trust 🙄

Reactions: 5
#HinchYourselfSkint 😹

I don’t get stocking up on baby toiletries before they’re born. You don’t know if their skin might react to certain brands whether some nappies they’ll leak through others they won’t etc...
Love the fact that on your ss, Lynsey QOC has liked it 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Love the fact that on your ss, Lynsey QOC has liked it 😂😂
I know, I follow her and all her stories have #aff on them so she obv has more faith in her followers as Mrs Hinch says she uses #ad cos people won’t know what aff means. How little does she think of her hinchers?

Reactions: 14
I know, I follow her and all her stories have #aff on them so she obv has more faith in her followers as Mrs Hinch says she uses #ad cos people won’t know what aff means. How little does she think of her hinchers?
Also shows that she not hinch’s biggest fan 😂😂

Reactions: 7
So I have been blocked on one of my accounts! And the only thing I ever commented was 👏👏👏👏👏👏 in reply to Margaret's post. PATHETIC!
I commented on Margaret’s post too, saying I loved her comment... then... blocked! She’s pathetic

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh, she’s blocked me! my comments on Margaret’s post had nothing to do with Hinch! I was telling off poppylady for the way she spoke to Margaret!! Ur such a dick Sophie lol

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did sunshine state ever get back to us as to why no one who knows hinch speaks out?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.