Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry totally unrelated to what we are talking about, but does anyone else find it strange how people have managed to form this weird relationship with her in their heads without any form of two way communication with her?

She talks at them in her stories at arms length, but is totally detached from them when she has the opportunity to engage with them in her comments.

The comments on the baby shower post were sad to see. Such low self-esteem that they don't expect to be worthy of an acknowledgement from her - and they say she deserves 'the best'. They defend her, yet she leaves them to defend themselves.

It's so obvious looking in. The lack of communication to 'her hinchers' is a real red flag they are just not picking up on.
I think this regularly now. It's like my eyes have been opened. I actually feel sorry for some of these people with limited life experience and serious vulnerabilities. When she speak to camera she says 'My Hinchers' then she regularly refers to My Hinchers when she's talking about products. It's like mind play. Draw them in. Make them feel like part of a group or a family.
It's not cute and it's not friendly. It's actually psychological tactics and that's what's most disturbing as she has a real hold over these people.

Reactions: 29
Sorry totally unrelated to what we are talking about, but does anyone else find it strange how people have managed to form this weird relationship with her in their heads without any form of two way communication with her?

She talks at them in her stories at arms length, but is totally detached from them when she has the opportunity to engage with them in her comments.

The comments on the baby shower post were sad to see. Such low self-esteem that they don't expect to be worthy of an acknowledgement from her - and they say she deserves 'the best'. They defend her, yet she leaves them to defend themselves.

It's so obvious looking in. The lack of communication to 'her hinchers' is a real red flag they are just not picking up on.
It's not strange, it's bloody frightening!

Reactions: 16
Very much doubt she took her clothes to the charity bin, most people would kill two birds and take the dog tins to Tesco and drop the clothes of at the same time, done any other errands at the same time, but obviously if Sophie did that she wouldn’t be able to make two stories about how charitable she is! (Plus lets be honest she would have put it on her stories)

Reactions: 16
Very much doubt she took her clothes to the charity bin, most people would kill two birds and take the dog tins to Tesco and drop the clothes of at the same time, done any other errands at the same time, but obviously if Sophie did that she wouldn’t be able to make two stories about how charitable she is! (Plus lets be honest she would have put it on her stories)
She puts her husband PISSING in her stories, she certainly would have put that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this regularly now. It's like my eyes have been opened. I actually feel sorry for some of these people with limited life experience and serious vulnerabilities. When she speak to camera she says 'My Hinchers' then she regularly refers to My Hinchers when she's talking about products. It's like mind play. Draw them in. Make them feel like part of a group or a family.
It's not cute and it's not friendly. It's actually psychological tactics and that's what's most disturbing as she has a real hold over these people.
The hold she had over me at one point was horrible. I have mental health difficulties and she just got totally in my head. She couldn’t get me with her cleaning ways as I have severe OCD and I have stuck to the same cleaning routine and products for years. It does include Zoflora but I only use it for cleaning my bin and I have done for years and years. One bottle lasts me months. But it even stressed me out when I couldn’t get hold of any - I have noticed it’s not out of stock nowadays 🤔 (bubble maybe bursting?!)
Anyway, I felt I needed to be perfect, slimmer, my house had to be just so, I had to have a full face of make up on everyday, dressed a certain way. And when I couldn’t achieve this, it really screwed me up. If it wasn’t for Tattle, seriously, I worry where I would have been now. And that is not a dramatised version. She really got into my head.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
The hold she had over me at one point was horrible. I have mental health difficulties and she just got totally in my head. She couldn’t get me with her cleaning ways as I have severe OCD and I have stuck to the same cleaning routine and products for years. It does include Zoflora but I only use it for cleaning my bin and I have done for years and years. One bottle lasts me months. But it even stressed me out when I couldn’t get hold of any - I have noticed it’s not out of stock nowadays.
Anyway, I felt I needed to be perfect, slimmer, my house had to be just so, I had to have a full face of make up on everyday, dressed a certain way. And when I couldn’t achieve this, it really screwed me up. If it wasn’t for Tattle, seriously, I worry where I would have been now. And that is not a dramatised version. She really got into my head.
I am glad you broke free and hope you are feeling better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was thinking today. There’s this whole kind of ‘war’ going on, Hinchers v Non-Hinchers, the Army v Tattle, pro Hinch v anti Hinch.
And yet most people have no idea. Outside the IG cleaning bubble, most people have either never heard of her or just think she’s some ditzy blonde ex hairdresser who cleans her house & got lucky.
We need to raise awareness Tattle! The first thing people hear about Hinch should be the truth, not her version or the Army’s. God knows how she manages to control her cult members so incredibly well, but it must be stopped!

In other news. I was in Sainsburys today. Her book is still on the shelves. So I hid all but one behind some kids books and put a ‘How to save the planet’ book in front of the remaining one.
The ‘Mrs Hinch recommends’ cardboard cutouts are also there. I didn’t have my sharpie on me so I couldn’t decorate them with moustaches. But I’ve decided to draw some moustaches on post it notes, cut them out and take them to Sainsbury’s so I can quickly stick them on. I encourage you all to do the same. Maybe some hairy moles, scars, tattoos etc. Go on, go wild!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The hold she had over me at one point was horrible. I have mental health difficulties and she just got totally in my head. She couldn’t get me with her cleaning ways as I have severe OCD and I have stuck to the same cleaning routine and products for years. It does include Zoflora but I only use it for cleaning my bin and I have done for years and years. One bottle lasts me months. But it even stressed me out when I couldn’t get hold of any - I have noticed it’s not out of stock nowadays 🤔 (bubble maybe bursting?!)
Hey, I lost my job and relationship (lying cheating bstard .... but wont go into that lol) last year and have lived with mental health issues since I was a teenager (add a few decades now). I totally understand, she got into my head and I found myself cleaning like a mad woman, scraping my hall carpet with a squeegee and feeling, well, pretty tit to be honest that my house wasnt good enough. I fell for the whole hinch thing and it wasnt until I bought the Ava May waxshites that I started to question it and I found Tattle and Im so glad I did. My home has always been clean (maybe not tidy) but its my home and I dont want the lifestyle she is selling.
It really does target vulnerable people and prey on insecurities and the worst form of selling I have ever encountered.
Glad to have found Tattle!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It's all down to the language and intonation used. Unethical, but standard, manipulative marketing tactics.

I'm so pleased that you've come through it.

Reactions: 13
I am glad you broke free and hope you are feeling better now.
Sooo much better. I felt an idiot for a long time for believing this woman was just the simple woman next door etc etc. But now I just want to help others see how damaging this all is. I’m not a bully or a troll and I wouldn’t wish her or her family harm or hate but she needs to stop. I just hope one day the Hinch fad fades out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Was thinking today. There’s this whole kind of ‘war’ going on, Hinchers v Non-Hinchers, the Army v Tattle, pro Hinch v anti Hinch.
And yet most people have no idea. Outside the IG cleaning bubble, most people have either never heard of her or just think she’s some ditzy blonde ex hairdresser who cleans her house & got lucky.
We need to raise awareness Tattle! The first thing people hear about Hinch should be the truth, not her version or the Army’s. God knows how she manages to control her cult members so incredibly well, but it must be stopped!

In other news. I was in Sainsburys today. Her book is still on the shelves. So I hid all but one behind some kids books and put a ‘How to save the planet’ book in front of the remaining one.
The ‘Mrs Hinch recommends’ cardboard cutouts are also there. I didn’t have my sharpie on me so I couldn’t decorate them with moustaches. But I’ve decided to draw some moustaches on post it notes, cut them out and take them to Sainsbury’s so I can quickly stick them on. I encourage you all to do the same. Maybe some hairy moles, scars, tattoos etc. Go on, go wild!
I've just been told off for guffawing so loudly!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking the same; her book was the perfect outlet to explain that if that has been the case, instead of being filled with adverts for chemical companies.

Another part of me finds it incomprehensible she would somehow say those words about herself and attach it to cancer awareness?!

I'm currently reading a wonderful enlightening book called "Clean Gut - The Breakthrough Plan For Eliminating The Root Cause Of Disease & Revolutionizing Your Health" by Alejandro Junger and it's amazing, in an earlier book he says he wrote a bit about chemicals and health and I thought about Mrs Hinch and her fans.

View attachment 21190

This was written 6 years ago, with this current craze started by Mrs Hinch it's even more true for many, sadly :( If nothing else, I hope the Hinchers somehow find this information and realize there are better ways to achieve the same result that doesn't compromise their health plus their families and pets. I still have hope lol

Btw I found this book after Meghan Markle mentioned the author cured her of stomach issues and permanent headaches on her old blog The Tig. (I used wayback machine to look for something else and stumbled across this, thankfully)

Glad you are well now. Cancer treatments are no joke 😘
Thank you very much 🤗 I’m doing really well - 2 years ago now. I’ve done a bit of reading in the last few days and a lot of cleaning chemicals are related to cancer, so I’ve just decided to be a little more sensible about what I use in the future. Everything in moderation is what I believe - MH promotes the opposite!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
First time poster.

I've followed Grinch for a few months now, didn't mind her at first, but after maybe 2 weeks she started annoying me, things like "ebayers have come", aren't ebayers people who buy and sell on eBay rather than products? Buying a product one day and two days later "guys they saw my post and sent me loads more to try". I don't know about other people, but someone receiving loads of free stuff doesn't make me think oooh ill go out and buy that. The fact the dog has its own bedroom, human size bed, duvet, pillows, cushions etc etc, seriously!

I need to unfollow for my own sanity.

I wonder though, does take clothes to clothes bank mean a charity or the weigh in one 🤔😂.

Reactions: 14
Sooo much better. I felt an idiot for a long time for believing this woman was just the simple woman next door etc etc. But now I just want to help others see how damaging this all is. I’m not a bully or a troll and I wouldn’t wish her or her family harm or hate but she needs to stop. I just hope one day the Hinch fad fades out.
I think bit by bit it already is 🤞🏼
I got sucked into the whole fad after she appeared on This Morning. I was trying to raise three boys, and be a ‘domestic goddess’ to the point where I almost had a breakdown. It’s not until your doing something at stupid o’clock in the evening you just think ‘what the hell am I doing? Is this even necessary!’
I’m ashamed to say I bought the hoovers, minkys, wax melts. Wasted precious hours I should have spent with my children.
I won’t dwell on it tho, it is what it is!
But if I can help to stop others from falling into the trap then I sure as hell will try.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
First time poster.

I've followed Grinch for a few months now, didn't mind her at first, but after maybe 2 weeks she started annoying me, things like "ebayers have come", aren't ebayers people who buy and sell on eBay rather than products? Buying a product one day and two days later "guys they saw my post and sent me loads more to try". I don't know about other people, but someone receiving loads of free stuff doesn't make me think oooh ill go out and buy that. The fact the dog has its own bedroom, human size bed, duvet, pillows, cushions etc etc, seriously!

I need to unfollow for my own sanity.

I wonder though, does take clothes to clothes bank mean a charity or the weigh in one 🤔😂.
I agree, someone being sent something for free doesn’t make me want to buy it, the opposite in fact

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.