Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go with the sympathy story now , guys i am so nervous about the baby blah blah blah .... poor little thing is gonna be used as a cash cow !

Reactions: 13
If Twitter is harder for her to manage where’s the pic of her looking not so prim and proper that ok published but gleam has shut away

Reactions: 3
Exact same message on the northern Ireland hinch army group! Cut and paste lol
Someone really is on the charm offensive tonight 😂, damage control anyone? Cue this week, reigning back from posting about freebies and back to plain old wafting a cloth around, spraying zoflora sprinkled with boo-hoo stories about how she's so normal and relatable.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else on the we love Mrs. Hinch page? If so, go and comment on the copied post just to piss them off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I was her management I'd drop her .. imagine how time consuming it is monitoring all her tit 😴😴

Reactions: 14
Well, he’s not going to be safe in your home is he Sophie? Because you laden it with toxic and flammable chemicals which are going to be harmful to him and his skin and lungs, or out the house up in flames one day. But you don’t care because it’s making you money, right?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, he’s not going to be safe in your home is he Sophie? Because you laden it with toxic and flammable chemicals which are going to be harmful to him and his skin and lungs, or out the house up in flames one day. But you don’t care because it’s making you money, right?
The first to feel him move....well who else is going to?! He's inside YOUR uterus, no one else's 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been relatively quiet on this thread but I had to tell you that I went to school with Sophie-biggest bully ever!!

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Have we all seen her stories ? The mask is slipping and she is realising people are seeing her for who she is so shes playing the poor me samage limitation card again 🙈
And she’s addressing all the things that don’t mean sod all.
How about addressing why you can’t live without ugly filters, your real issues with food, the fact that you say you never asked for any of this but it’s docunebted that you had infact approached gleam 🤔 now THAT would be relatable

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.