Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damage limitation. Smelling like roses. 2 words. BULL. tit.

You can treat us like mushrooms keeping us in the dark feeding us bullshit soph hun. We ain’t your hinchers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have we all seen her stories ? The mask is slipping and she is realising people are seeing her for who she is so shes playing the poor me samage limitation card again 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Pretty poor engagement there on average though. I think the highest was 19% of her pregnancy announcement
I was gona mention her low engagement rate considering all her followers are her ‘friends’
She doesn’t get a lot of likes for a 2.5 mil follower account 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If that comment hadn't received so many likes in such a short amount of time she would have deleted it and blocked the account.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For someone who doesn’t have time to answer her hinchers, say thank u to people who have sent her stuff or open her presents from the book tour, she sure seems to have plenty of time to delete comments and block people!! Sophie... step away from the phone and go open all the gifts people have given u.... bloody ungrateful cow!

Reactions: 26
If she gave to women’s refuges, charities etc she’d be shouting it from the roof tops! She’d want the praise & admiration bestowed upon her for doing it and she’d certainly not keep it quiet. What total & utter BULLSHIT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just read the written stories like seriously 😑
Soph sweetheart I am rolling my eyes so much I am scared they might stick 🙄
You are and have never been just little old soph even now with that ridiculous Gretel filter.
You should stop saying you would be fine without instagram everyone knows that’s a lie.
Go one day without posting swipe ups and actual thank people for sending you presents that you do not deserve might I add.
Mrs Hinch is a business that is becoming more obvious every single day and the sooner all the hinchers realise the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SHALLLLLLLLL we all discuss her plea to stop messaging her on the comment section with negative comments. And how she has never wanted to be “insta famous” and only picked up a cloth one day and it just happened?

How is that for bullshit?
I mean, she commented on her sisters account a few years ago she wanted to be insta famous.
She’s been very nasty herself on social media. Does she forget this? Tattle doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So I have been blocked on one of my accounts! And the only thing I ever commented was 👏👏👏👏👏👏 in reply to Margaret's post. PATHETIC!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That text story.. I’ve seen those words before. The beauty of a photographic memory 😂 she’s said them, I’m sure it was on here or mumsnet when she created an account I will endeavour to find it 😂 so she’s kept that clearly for future use

Edit: someone beat me to it 😂 knew id seen it

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.