Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppyR84

Hi all, oh I can’t express how happy I am to have found this site! I’m a total newbie, only found this yesterday, after the whole baby shower charade! I thought surely I can’t be the only one who can’t stand her anymore so I went hunting. I could obviously see people defending her on her posts but I never seemed to see the original negative messages. But now my eyes have been opened even more from what I’ve been reading on here!

I was really into the whole hinch thing to begin with 🙈but after a while I started to see through the whole poor me act, and could see just how much she really loves herself, I see a few others on here refer to her as a brat and that’s exactly how she comes across!
Imagine what she’s like to live with when she isnt trying to filter herself.

How pathetic to delete and block everything and everyone when she don’t like what they are saying, people are allowed an opinion!

And as for that gretel filter, and all that- handsomes mans bullshit!!! It’s just ATB (all the bullshit)
she’s an embarrassment mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I honestly think the entire Baby Shower was gifted, and she chose it all herself and with the help of Gleam.

I believe she began to receive a back lash so chose her words carefully, such as I paid for a grazing table. However, if that was the case, she wouldn't have freely advertised the company who provided it! That was extremely telling. The nail tech was dragged in last minute in an attempt to take the heat off her. It makes her look less greedy, if she can blame it on someone else, as though she had no input whatsoever, when everything was very Sophie. As if Sophie, who is a control freak, would leave anything like that up to her nail tech, who as she says herself, have a love hate rel'ship! No chance.

I think the venue, the food, the photographer, the decorations, her dress, her hair and her make up, all of it was gifted in return for a link to their businesses.

Fair enough if you can get it, but it won't gel well with the single mother's she preys on. I also think she let her fans down by not telling them it was happening, she just disappeared as usual when she's doing something interesting / different.

The entire thing was a business plan. Making money from her little lad. I wouldn't be surprised if Gleam created a bidding war between companies and she received a large sum from each business too. Sounds about right for her.

Imagine making thousands from your baby shower! lol. Business woman through and through.

I wasn't surprised to see the earrings she's been pedaling several times, are inferior to her own, it's the argos / ebay photo thing again.

I all reflects really poorly on her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

pinkpompom

Wow she’s actually unbelievable. She’s blocked 99% of the people who liked Margaret’s comment so it’s gone from 450+ likes down to 10. What a nasty piece of work she is. I really hope more people see the light after this.

Update: looks like she’s blocked Margaret. The Hinch dictatorship rolls on!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Tobermory

Chatty Member
Morning All.
Typical 'Long time lurker, first time poster' here.
Finally had to register an account in order to see all of the SSs properly!
After seeing MH on This Morning, I spent about 4 - 6 weeks catching up on her stories. The image portrayed on the This Morning segment was so far removed from the "cleaning" and tat peddling on Insta, that I dug a little deeper and found Tattle.
I cannot abide the duplicitous, hypocritical, immoral, unethical, opaque, manipulative and highly calculated actions of MH. As has been previously been pointed out, "Mental illness is not an accessory".
How awful it is to see so many people take the bait that is dangled to then be so blinded that all rationale is gone.
Keep up the good work, may the odds be ever in our favour, the Force be with us and people's eyes opened.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I have an idea why don't we all decide on a date and time and write the exact same message on a post. There's a lot of us!!! We mention tattle and just try and gently nudge people to try and see that Sophie is indeed...a freeloading...weird....cunt
Please don't anyone do this, debating on a forum and posting the odd comments back on an instagram account is one thing, but a deliberate organised on mass onslaught is trolling and would only devalue anything you would hope to achieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I unfollowed Mrs Hinch many months , I recently followed again st that I could comment I would like to thank all those who attempted to support my comment even I was surprised at some of the nasty reactions ! I have been reading the Hinch army general comments and I am shocked at the adoration of her fans they most certainly have her on a pedestal don’t they ? It is a terrible indication of society when someone becomes a hero for having an Instagram account whose job description can only be described as an influencer , I am genuinely surprised that my comment upset these hinchers I simply asked a Very influential influencer to influence her army and her fellow influencers to help those who struggle to give their babies and children basic necessities I used food banks as an example because the need for them has risen greatly and our local food bank is asking for donations of baby clothes , blankets , nappies , toys and books because people who have to given food to help them survive are not in a position to buy these items they also ask for sanitary protection and toiletries. I think this is tragic and the companies who send out freebies to people who are far from in need should be ashamed even if they donated and then publicised this I don’t care if it’s free advertising for them because it would benefit so many how can anyone say my suggestion is jealousy ? or rude , nosy I have been accused of all this and more by an army no less
It was always going to happen Margaret. Your comment was polite, friendly and well mannered, they showed themselves up for who they are. You should be proud of how you handled yourself.. we are!!
They have no other argument so stick to the same old you're jealous rubbish, they haven't the intellect to manage sensible conversation.
1 - 0 to you my lovely!! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 39

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
How are people reading this self indulgent babble with good grace? I feel my brain cells dying with every sentence :( She obviously had a back hander for the sneaky ads that pop up too :rolleyes:

I'd rather read about a dog farting into a fan than this drivel.

Btw, that pride - and - joy rug was swiftly booted out and dumped in return for a luxury rug from a company and a fat cheque :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Katya

I have received a few messages not too unpleasant but calling me out for not sending Mrs Hinch a DM well I did it was ignored over the last 10 months I have sent DMs to several well known influencers not one responded this maybe because they have PR to intercede messages from the riffraff perhaps I don’t know so I was left with little choice but to comment publicly I didn’t respond to the messages for fear they would continue and I see no point in explaining on her Instagram as clearly reason is lost on some of these people hopefully this will be my last post I can hear that bugle playing 😂 !
It is so sad that you are getting so much hate for a kind message that you sent.

Before Hinch starts with the whole "I can't control what my followers do, if they want to send nasty messages they are going to send nasty messages" - You are an influencer. Your job is literally to influence people to do as you do. You vouch for a vacuum? Your followers will buy it. You damage the environment and your own health by dousing your home in chemicals? Your followers do the exact same thing. All you have to do is say the words "I am disgusted by the behaviour of certain people who do not deserve to call themselves Hinchers" and your followers will stop acting like sub-human scum. It's very clear to see that you are someone who thrives and depends on a toxic fanbase to draw attention away from your own disgusting actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Pixieoneeye

I have recently seen the light. Up until recently I was a fully paid up member of hinch army - with the most ridiculous stash of cleaning stuff. I have had severe depression, OCD and anxiety issues in the past, and thought that Mrs Hinch was a like minded person. Just a ditzy, hairdresser from Essex who got lucky. It was the baby shower that changed all of that for me. It was the most OTT, cringe fest I've ever seen. It was then I realised that she was a wannabe WAG game where, with absolutely no shame. I am embarrassed that I was suckered in by the silly little madam for so long.

Reactions: 37

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I also used my official Instagram account as I don’t want to be accused of being a Troll my post is a genuine attempt to get these influencers to help those less fortunate I don’t agree at all with their chosen way of earning money I find it morally wrong by donating they at least would be giving something back and hat a help to those who are struggling
Well, your comment now has 74 likes, so I take that as people supporting/agreeing with you! It will be telling if she deletes it, especially with so many likes. Well done @Margaret peel ❤

• Heart

Littlesunfish

I think this regularly now. It's like my eyes have been opened. I actually feel sorry for some of these people with limited life experience and serious vulnerabilities. When she speak to camera she says 'My Hinchers' then she regularly refers to My Hinchers when she's talking about products. It's like mind play. Draw them in. Make them feel like part of a group or a family.
It's not cute and it's not friendly. It's actually psychological tactics and that's what's most disturbing as she has a real hold over these people.
The hold she had over me at one point was horrible. I have mental health difficulties and she just got totally in my head. She couldn’t get me with her cleaning ways as I have severe OCD and I have stuck to the same cleaning routine and products for years. It does include Zoflora but I only use it for cleaning my bin and I have done for years and years. One bottle lasts me months. But it even stressed me out when I couldn’t get hold of any - I have noticed it’s not out of stock nowadays 🤔 (bubble maybe bursting?!)
Anyway, I felt I needed to be perfect, slimmer, my house had to be just so, I had to have a full face of make up on everyday, dressed a certain way. And when I couldn’t achieve this, it really screwed me up. If it wasn’t for Tattle, seriously, I worry where I would have been now. And that is not a dramatised version. She really got into my head.

• Sad

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Wait wait wait!!!! Thread suggestion
Got it

Comment deletion in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

I’ve got my spelling back 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
Shes actually had the cheek to delete Margaret’s comment! 😧
U nasty little bitch Sophie, truth hurts I guess.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36