Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Islandhoppin

Hinch inspired Christmas song title - 🎶 Fleece, Ad and Grab 🎶 (Feliz Navidad)

Very festive.

Red is cleaning
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Wednesday

Day 23 of the Elf. More food wastage.
A cuppa each.
Zzz, advent and postie.
Off for a walk, where to? Ma’s perhaps.
It’s raining so she’s ticking a few things off her list, cleaning washer drawer, she needs to dust, Ron helped her dust, She left nothing untouched. Showed her dirty cloth for the papers to screenshot. Bought some cloths – yeah sure, they were gifted along with the other z listers a while back.
Lazy afternoon, Ron messed with Henry, Ron then showed her his book and he farted lol.
Dippy tea in Ron's Eve mug.
Pumping up engagement by asking “show a picture of” then a teary video, boohoo.
Posted her Xmas pics, a personal photographer came in the house, wow.
A friend has given her a snow globe. Send it back.
Bathed and ready for bed.
Christmas Eve.
Wide awake again.
The elf has gone back to Santa.
ZZZ last day of advent, yay.
Brekkie and a cuppa.
Ron trying to feed Henry but fails again.
Xmas bedding off. Why?
She’s made up a Xmas day box with batteries, bags, scissors and screwdrivers in. Why?
Made a list. lazy day today apparently.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.[/U][/B]

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s even worse off for content now the elves are finished. She’ll just have to go back to putting her passive aggressive ‘motivational’ quotes over pictures of beaches and forests again. Inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Got to say I bleeping loved it this morning when Ron missed the dogs bowl with the food then took a couple of steps back before throwing the rest of the food down. Go on kid, give your mummaz some real mess to tidy

• Haha
Reactions: 88
‘Rubbish bags’..... errrr all that brown paper zoph can be RECYCLED!!
Such a huge following of sheep who will copy. She’s so thick it actually hurts my head 🙄😡

Reactions: 36
I get irrational rage when Ronnie tips the dog food all over the floor and mummazzz goes 'Yaaaayyyyyy'.

What's that about? He totally missed the bowl. Not his fault of course, but this is nothing to be cheered and celebrated.

He is doing it wrong. Teach him properly Sopha, that's what mums do. Maybe even reward him when he gets it right, yanno, like you do with your first born.

Merry Christmas bitchilantes. Thanks for the laughs, and for keeping me sane all these months x

• Heart
Reactions: 79
@AC55 was too late replying.
Bless you,hope you get to enjoy a slurp tomorrow ❤
I should lay off it...am on my 3rd lot of par bolied tats for open freezing🤣
First the boilerman came and I ruined one lot,then I got on here cos I knew you were all missing my wisdom and wit 🙃 and another lot turned to slush.good job there's only 2 of us now or we'd go hungry 🤣
Come on Soph,show us your prep 🥂🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@fannysjohnny I have a Malibu and pineapple on the go....

Like others have said, there has got to be a family photo post coming in the next 24 hours.. if only to prove to us that Jamie is still there!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Whitelilac couldn’t quote as the thread closed but had asked a friend who’s a photographer before I saw your reply and she said exactly the same as you and that the photo shoot was deffo illegal and would of broken the rules!

Covidiot Sopha strikes again!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@fannysjohnny I have a Malibu and pineapple on the go....

Like others have said, there has got to be a family photo post coming in the next 24 hours.. if only to prove to us that Jamie is still there!
It'll prove nothing though. She clearly had a photographer round to do the grid picture, she will have had a load taken of her and Onslow with him holding Ronnie and her cradling Chubby Chops.

Reactions: 22
Christmas morning breakfast. It has to be a waffle maker concoction. Please.
Cheese, egg, quality street and after eights.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I don’t believe the gastric band story at all. I’m still sticking by that she’s been using slimming pills or something but can’t admit that publicly

Reactions: 32
edited to remove somehow quoting myself.
I'm sorry if this was mentioned in the last thread, but did she not say that she wasn't able to find a 'mummy elf' mug for the Christmas Eve boxes?
also, she was using them yesterday, so not even in the Xmas Eve boxes anymore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@AC55 was too late replying.
Bless you,hope you get to enjoy a slurp tomorrow ❤
I should lay off it...am on my 3rd lot of par bolied tats for open freezing🤣
First the boilerman came and I ruined one lot,then I got on here cos I knew you were all missing my wisdom and wit 🙃 and another lot turned to slush.good job there's only 2 of us now or we'd go hungry 🤣
Come on Soph,show us your prep 🥂🍾
I'm currently watching Mr AC55 preparing our Christmas lunch for tomorrow and he's enjoying a glass of nice merlot. I'm resisting the temptation to hit him with the potato masher! 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thankyou @mammaof3 for the thread🥰 And props to you @Islandhoppin for the thread title 🤣 She’s doing my nut it already why is she acting like Christmas is over with she does realise it’s Christmas Eve? Putting that bedding away I’d have it on till at least Boxing Day what’s the bleeping point of it then so tomorrow on actual crimbo your going to wake up to your seersucker bedding ... Lovely
A819B0E2-FCFA-4F40-AB78-2BD09E67C282.jpeg
This is all what’s going round Grinch’s head today after being away from mummy barky. JSP quennnie 👑❤🥰😘 Vestlicious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.