Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Got to say I fucking loved it this morning when Ron missed the dogs bowl with the food then took a couple of steps back before throwing the rest of the food down. Go on kid, give your mummaz some real mess to tidy

• Haha
Reactions: 88

shadyessex33

VIP Member
This is what really makes me sick. She makes certain her face can’t be seen, yet she has no qualms whatsoever about putting that innocent child’s face all over the Internet. Disgusting
EBEA64A8-ECD5-4D4A-AFC4-9DF46732AC7C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

LiverbirdLisa

I get irrational rage when Ronnie tips the dog food all over the floor and mummazzz goes 'Yaaaayyyyyy'.

What's that about? He totally missed the bowl. Not his fault of course, but this is nothing to be cheered and celebrated.

He is doing it wrong. Teach him properly Sopha, that's what mums do. Maybe even reward him when he gets it right, yanno, like you do with your first born.

Merry Christmas bitchilantes. Thanks for the laughs, and for keeping me sane all these months x

• Heart
Reactions: 79

waffle maker

VIP Member
We live in Dubai, I’m on high alert for screeching toddlers and neck clawing women in wedding dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhh Sophie, Sophie Rose...

Your ‘best mate’ has upstaged you in the best way possible, you’ve run out of prerecorded content and you’re stuck parenting your own child and trying to cook an edible meal with no Ma Barker in sight. Life not so insta-perfect at Christmas after all?

After the build up from October this has all turned out as flat as a pancake. Christmas bedding, pyjamas, Christmas Eve boxes, teepee and photo shoot all already posted on the gram. No content left so you’re disappearing off with your tail between your legs until you can figure out a way to get some attention back on yourself. You won’t be missed 😂 Fly free hun 👋🏻 Byeeeeeeeeeee.

Edited to add - Happy Christmas pastry trolls 🎄☃ A break from Grinchy is the best gift 🎁 of all, thanks Santa 🎅🏻. Grabbing some crunky snacks and I’ll see you all on the flip side. Yippee Ki Yay Motherf***ers! ✨

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
The £200 dress to wear at Ronnie’s birthday party while he was stuck in a pair of badly fitting shorts that he already had, a ten pound vest off eBay, and a shit piece of blue fabric that wasn’t even the same colour as Peter Rabbit’s waistcoat. I still can’t believe she upstaged her own kid on his birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 73

CentralLine

Her comment on Stacey’s page came across slightly disingenuous because of the mention of the text message and the repeating of the message itself. Unfortunately by doing that, it overshadowed the rest of the message. She should have just stuck to congratulating her on there rather than try to gain attention and show the world just how close they are by feeling the need to repeat a text message. Said a lot about her

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Well that's the funniest looking glass of milk I've ever seen!!!
It's not even a fucking drinking glass. It's a bowl. Does she think santa drinks like Henry does and slurps it out of a bowl?
Fucking dingbat.

Screenshot_20201224-202729_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Star12

Chatty Member
She's actually tidying up Christmas day before it's even here isn't she! Bedding stripped off, washed, dried and put away, black bag at the ready today for tomorrow's rubbish, elf all packed up and put away and a list of the things she is doing today all written down so she can tick them off later because even at Christmas, nothing will be better than ticks. No joy, no spontaneity, no fun. Just another day in your version of paradise eh Sopha?
Maybe she uploaded the Boxing Day Pre record by mistake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Spamster

Seen a post from a friend of mine, won't screen shot it because at the end of the day we both have private profiles so its not really fair. But anyway, the post went on into detail of how she has been using Hinches Rose wonderland products for the past couple of months and has broke out in a rash throughout her entire body, she didnt make the connection at first as it took 2/3 weeks for symptoms to start. Had been back and fourth to the doctors for steroid creams and antihistamines trying to calm the itch, all the while continuing to use the detergents not thinking that because she uses lenor anyway it didn't spring to mind at first this was the cause. Finally after nearly a month of back and forth to the doctors he asked her again had she changed anything recently to which she pointed out that maybe it was the washing powder and softener but really didn't think it would be because she uses this brand anyway. Well he rolled his eyes to heaven and pointed out shes at least the 20th person to have the same symptoms over this hinch stuff and to stop using it. A week on from doing so and her entire wardrobe and house re washed, no more itch. Suprised much? Her legs are DESTROYED in scratches along with her back and arms. Wonder how many followers have had this same problem.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Been off here since xmas as you know, ive had to work and not spend time with "my beautiful family" Now we have x2 cases of covid on our ward and we know it's the start of a second wave for us. I missed the first wave as I was on mat leave, but seeing a person gasping for breath and unresponsive was absolutely horrendous. Having to zoom call the husband who was beside himself because he couldn't see his wife was just as bad. So if soph (and other influencers) have had her family around over xmas and been to see her "kids", ill be seriously fucked off!! Its not a joke or a conspiracy theory or the government, it's peoples lives your messing with. I now have to shield as im high risk but have been in contact (in ppe) with the patients. Now I just have to sit and wait to see if I get symptoms. Im isolating in my bedroom, so I can't go near my kids or husband as my middle child has multiple health problems. This is anxiety, this is waking in the night not being able to sleep. She really doesn't have a clue and she really doesn't care either!!!
Anyway sorry for the essay, but I hope you cucumber stars have had a lovely xmas xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Thank you Joe Swash!

No matter what Hinch had planned the attention will remain on SS because let’s face it she is actually known for something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Hi all! Just in from work, but wanted to wish you all the merriest of Christmases! I know it is not the Christmas many will have planned but I hope you have all spent it with at least some of the people you love, with a roof over your head & a nice warm meal in your tummy and hopefully some pressies too. I’m in Tier 4 so sent my daughter to live with my family for the festive period and my mumma plated me up a lovely dinner to take home & I’m now going to catch up on what I’ve missed over the last week, have a nice bath and an early night 🙈 Can already see that Hinch is suspiciously absent and I would bet money she is with her family (as I’m sure has been discussed)....I really hope she’s not and I’m going to go with that thought because it is breaking my heart to be alone this evening and it would make me too angry to think about. You are all such a great bunch and although I have not had as much time as usual to spend on here, I know there is always someone to speak to on here or at least lots of interesting, funny, articulate posts to catch up on and you really are all a tonic for me! Anyway...that was my very long winded way of saying....Merry Christmas!! 🎄🎅🏻🎁❤ Please do all take care of yourselves, each other and the ones you love ❤❤

• Heart

londonlife24

VIP Member
Soph I know you don’t watch the news, acknowledge that Covid exists , or have been on this site since 1000BC, but it may interest you to know I had an antibody test , just out of curiosity.

Barely been out to restaurants, shops, seeing friends and family.Only thing we did which you could see as the most risky was go to Portugal for mostly work/ bit of leisure time back when you could go on holiday (I work in travel) However had Covid tests and no Covid around that time.

Antibody test came back yesterday- I HAVE had Covid.
I have had no symptoms AT ALL. If I hadn’t have been tested before/following my trip (all this is paid for privately btw not NHS tests/antibody test), that is the only thing I could think of , as to where I could have got it. It must have been when at the shops?! Or in the street? I haven’t a clue.
You hear that people may be asymptomatic.. but to have had it yourself and not know is so scary. I feel bad- maybe I gave it to someone else??

Lesson Sopha- treat EVERYONE around you as if they have it. Stop taking family trips to the shops. STOP LETTING RONNIE TOUCH EVERYTHING . Stop rolling around on the floor with your besties. You have no idea the danger you are putting your family in.

• Heart