Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph when she makes her grand comeback:
GUYYYZZZ!! So guess what??? Me and Jameee saw this little house right? It was PERFICK.. so guyszzz on Christmas Eve we put this offer on it and guess what guyszzz we exchanged on Christmas Day and moved Boxing Day! Can’t believe it guyszz, little old me? It’s bloody LAVVVERLY and I’ve only got 13 more bedrooms!

FFS I really am expecting this to be her radio silence reason 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you look at her work, she’s actually very good at what she does. I have mine micro bladed but I literally have no idea what the duck went wrong with Hinchs. No one else on her portfolio looks like that
Maybe shes a Tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m starting to think Hinch has had a break to stop us tattle bastards coming here and getting 300 threads before New Years 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I often wonder if she will keep that house as more of a workplace and do all her filming there but secretly move. Some YouTube family my son loved (until I banned it) had a house for social media filming that it turned out they didn’t live in. So she could keep the grey monstrosity and move on now she has her millions £££
It looks like a show home (and not in a nice, plush way) as there's nothing homely and warm about it.... with the big, ugly ring light and excess space for Ron and Hen's morning routine, I've often thought it's just a base for filming.... 🤔

Reactions: 15
Ive been saying for ages they won’t stay in that house long. Even though she’s said all along she loves the house and will never sell it, recently she’s started adding in how they actually will move out at some point but just keep the original house for Ronnie to have when he’s older.

To be honest since the renovations I’ve not liked her house at all - in fact I think all the work she’s had done on the house was a huge waste of money. It was better before when it was a normal home. I don’t think she loves it either really, I think it was rushed and not planned out properly. Although to be fair the extension ties in with the arrival or Ronnie and the moment her content all changed to boring baby Ron and Hen tit. So to me, it sort of represents the decline of her content.

I think she’s going to be moving in the new year for sure and that will be her big thing. New house and possibly new baby. And she’ll be posting videos of her shaking like a shitting dog with tears in her eyes saying “fank you soo much” as Hinchers scramble up her arse via DM, from their council flats, telling her how much she deserves a brand new mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think a few things about this disappearance. I do think she’s potentially breaking rules, but, she would be caught so easily and it’s a law not a guide anymore so I’m not sure she’d get away with it. Same with a holiday & being papped or even seen by the public etc.
I think she’s potentially off so we don’t see her struggle to follow the rules. She’d have no content? She admitted to struggling with Ronnie’s behaviour? And so on. I reckon it’s possible that she wants to keep the perfect image so it’s easier to just hide...
Oh she would get away with it alright (in fact I think she did). My entire neighbourhood did it, it’s so obvious. And we are in London. I’m sure grinch in the little hamlet of Maldonia would get away with it even easier.
That said my neighbours were having a party 3 weekends in a row. Us and our upstairs neighbours reported them all 3 times. Only the 3rd weekend did the police actually call us and come out. They knocked on their door, spent about a minute there not even going in and left. After they left we heard them through the walls talking to each other how they are so lucky that they got away with it so easily .
So everyone is welcome to get away with anything for all the police is concerned tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No way she is staying in that house for another year. She had a taste of the good life in Dorset and honestly believes that is what she deserves for all her ‘hard work’ over the last year. Her house does not begin to compare with those lived in by people she inspires to be, even SS’ has more character and individuality about it. If she has not bought it yet, it won’t be long. Just stay to the East of London Sopha 😁

Hopefully a nice family will move into Greyskull, sort out the bad layout and turn it into something warm and friendly.

Reactions: 13
It seems it’s Janet Street-Porter’s birthday today. If only we’d known we could’ve had a collection!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ive been saying for ages they won’t stay in that house long. Even though she’s said all along she loves the house and will never sell it, recently she’s started adding in how they actually will move out at some point but just keep the original house for Ronnie to have when he’s older.

To be honest since the renovations I’ve not liked her house at all - in fact I think all the work she’s had done on the house was a huge waste of money. It was better before when it was a normal home. I don’t think she loves it either really, I think it was rushed and not planned out properly. Although to be fair the extension ties in with the arrival or Ronnie and the moment her content all changed to boring baby Ron and Hen tit. So to me, it sort of represents the decline of her content.

I think she’s going to be moving in the new year for sure and that will be her big thing. New house and possibly new baby. And she’ll be posting videos of her shaking like a shitting dog with tears in her eyes saying “fank you soo much” as Hinchers scramble up her arse via DM, from their council flats, telling her how much she deserves a brand new mansion.
She’ll deffo rent it out, and have a meltdown if her tenants repaint it 😂 Can’t imagine her coping as a landlord 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.