Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
INCOMING.

Picture 1) undisclosed Ad.
Picture 2) Product placement. With the “I like to check on my loo”. It will follow with “For all my hinchers asking where I got this box from..”
Picture 3) her little 🤣 is a 🖕🏼To Tattle for “taking a photo without a filter” even though she did and cropped the butterflies out, bless her soul.
And the belt that conveniently couldn’t be seen before, now is- again followed with a “for my hinchers asking”
Picture 4) TWELVE, yes 12 undisclosed Ads for items.
And this includes the famous toilet wipes she claimed she can’t get absolutely anywhere tucked in behind everything else.

All bar her belt selfie sent to ASA. Thanks Soph. 😘😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am loving that the mask is slipping! Her empire is falling and she doesn't even realise 👏🏻 🐸☕.

Reactions: 18
Oh my god, went away for the bank hol weekend and it's took me all day to catch up with Tattle. I've looked at her stories and she's a right moody witch today, I'm loving watching her lose it!! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She may not think she needs advice from the instamums now but can guarantee she'll be looking for advice when baby hinch isn't sleeping at night and she's in despair, or when he has cradle cap and colic, and when he needs weaning and she wants first food ideas, and when he is being potty trained.. The list goes on. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She may not think she needs advice from the instamums now but can guarantee she'll be looking for advice when baby hinch isn't sleeping at night and she's in despair, or when he has cradle cap and colic, and when he needs weaning and she wants first food ideas, and when he is being potty trained.. The list goes on. 🤷‍♀️
She has her mother and sister. She knows what she needs to already. She only asks for “advice” or opinions when it can lead to a swipe up-

Reactions: 16
She’s not looking for advice and never will either , the comments are off on her stories so the plebs don’t bother her.

I’d never offer unsolicited advice anyway, to any new parent and especially not a stranger in social media.

Oh hang on I forgot🧐 , they’re all her best friends according to her so of course they’ll think they can 😁

Reactions: 6
Here's the rant, just in case she deletes them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny. Picture 1- I don’t see ANYWHERE it says pour a cap of Zoflora down there? She’s suddenly back to the white vinegar.
Leading to picture 2) x2 undisclosed ads.
Picture 3) Harpic. Undisclosed ad.
Picture 4) funny I thought she ran out of those wipes a week ago? That pack is full. As was the one under her sink- and we all know she has two baskets upstairs and downstairs.
P

Attachments

Reactions: 14
View attachment 19781

I’m the bottom poster 😊
I’ve just followed you, the nails are gorgeous !! 😍😍 (off topic soz )

More on topic, she’s coming across rather bitchy on her story’s, last night with the gretal filter and the one about people disagreeing with her getting free stuff, I may have mentioned it on Twitter last night but I haven’t been pulled apart by hinchers yet

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.