Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deany644

Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner
Milton tablets that's what my mum used to use when Mr and my brother were younger as long as they aren't fabric.

Reactions: 2

Bev1000

Usually I'm mildly amused by the crap she puts up and I like the banter on this thread but this really pisses me off. She just can't bear it, can she?
Nope she worries people will start to think differently about her

I'm pretty behind on the threads now, but does anyone recommend downloading her book on Audible at all? I have a discounted 4-month Audible membership at the moment so I would be more likely to use a credit from a 50% off monthly fee than a full cost monthly fee for a book like that.

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
How did she get to 2.5 million followers showing how to clean a loo ? She started in March 2018? That’s 14 months ago ? It’s not like she’s been on love island ! ..... fishy
She didn't actually clean till end of July! She had 3k followers in July

Pinkhome

It’s not a grey kinky it’s the elephants ear, I’m so glad I’m not the only one that though it was though 🤣 and nothing would surprise me anymore anyway.
Also it said flea tablets didn’t it, I’ve never seen flea tablets??? Am I missing a trick here, I’m there faffing every month holding down my dog getting the drops on his neck lol
We get flea and worming tablets in one every month - they’re supposed to be ‘palatable’ to pooches too, ours just eats hers up no problem.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Okay im just gonna point out a few things here-

Veg on the shopping list? What bloody veg i havent seen you eat any.
Tealights- you got a huge pack from Ikea.
Syrup- is that the sauce you use for the nachos?
Nice to see Henry's flea treatment is kept up to date.

Practicing with a cuddly toy in the crib- you do realise the baby sleeps on his back not this side and whats with the grey minkey! Your seriously telling me that is how your child will sleep, get a grip! Your a grown women you should know better, the whole 'I'm new at this' BS dont wash with me!
Is it not the elephants ear 😂

• Haha

Jane565

Chatty Member
It’s hard work posting stories?! Try working 12.5hr shifts plus 15 mins extra at the start and at the end of the shift for handover to the next shift, & potentially staying longer if you are emotionally invested or very close to a lady delivering, plus travel time, plus mixing up night and day shifts, plus looking after your child and trying to attend all the right school events, running a house, trying to still have some sort of a social life and seeing family & suffering with BAD mental health!! Plus not earning a fraction of what you are actually worth!! Oh and I’m sorry but what does she do behind the scenes?

And in regards to helping small businesses and providing jobs, do they know what she charges????WOW people really have been brainwashed havent they going by those comments.