Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gregorclegane

Maybe he won’t actually have a name then and he will forever be called Baby Hinch. Or maybe Baby will be his name and if we do ever see pictures or videos it’ll be with Justin bieber played over the top and she’ll find it hilarious
To be fair I too would find that hilarious. Atb

Reactions: 3

It’s not a grey kinky it’s the elephants ear, I’m so glad I’m not the only one that though it was though 🤣 and nothing would surprise me anymore anyway.
Also it said flea tablets didn’t it, I’ve never seen flea tablets??? Am I missing a trick here, I’m there faffing every month holding down my dog getting the drops on his neck lol
Yes I get flea tablets but from the vets. It’s done every 3 months and they are the best thing I have found for keeping fleas and ticks away x

• Heart

mysecretself

Chatty Member
She'll pepper some free mentions along with the ADs just to try and keep some authenticity. It'll be carefully controlled and planed what to post for free with whatever makes the most commercial sense.

Her fees I beleive to be quite a bit above what was posted a few posts before, maybe when she was on 1m that would be accurate. It's more now she's on 2.5m.
Yes I didn’t think of that

Amibovvered

VIP Member
My dogs have flea tablets they have a tablet called bravecto from the vets they last 3 months and is brilliant as goes into the blood stream of the dog rather than the skin so when the flea bites it dies instantly, I don’t do mine every 3 months as my dogs have hardly ever had fleas, maybe once every couple of years and it’s the small dog with the long hair that gets them, it’s a £30 a tablet so quite expensive but they are bloody good though, I’d always recommend them

Do I need to put #ad on this? 😂
Totally not Hinch related...but please Google Bravecto and find the group on Facebook, certainly not meaning to scaremonger at all......I was offered this by our vet for our dog but I’d already heard a lot about it and following a group on Facebook, I said why I didn’t want her to have it ....and my vet gave me the look and didn’t even attempt to try and disagree with me 😕

Wambam

110% sure that pod thing has been moved to the other side of the room after reading tattle
It has she may of been setting it up when she put it on her story’s yesterday I don’t think even she’s that stupid to leave it in front of a radiator

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
They're the best and totally reusable also, I've bought a few sets in the past. Unique designs as well I got Freddie Vs Jason ones for Halloween a couple years back 👍
Shame because I think MH would have really rated them.. Her loss ATB
Ahh you have to send me a photo of the Freddie Vs Jason nails 😍

Zoflora_It_All

So I’ve seen loads of mentions on Instagram about her attacking/arguing with another member of the cleaning community a while back. Apparently other woman was in tears and really upset because the whole ‘army’ got involved. Does anyone know who this was because I totally missed it all and I’m really curious 😂
The Organised Mum

BRB_xo

Ahh you have to send me a photo of the Freddie Vs Jason nails 😍
I tried dm'ing you on here but I can't seem to do it. If you're on IG I can dm you the post I made..also it wasn't Halloween just realised it was June 2017, Freddie Vs Jason is suitable for anytime of year right? 😂

• Haha

Jane565

Chatty Member
I’m probs guna get blocked on Instagram so if I do you’ll have to keep me updated guys 😂 I told that Alexandra to pipe down haha
Just gone on to try and find your post but i just cant scroll through all that crap again. Is there an easier way to find it?

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
I tried dm'ing you on here but I can't seem to do it. If you're on IG I can dm you the post I made..also it wasn't Halloween just realised it was June 2017, Freddie Vs Jason is suitable for anytime of year right? 😂
I just saw them on her ig! I love them! And the penny-wise ones 😭 I need some x
And yess! All year round mate 👊

• Heart

Katya

Can a mod add the Mrs Hinch tag to the post? This thread isn't showing up in the Quick Jump. Thanks bab x

Deany644

Wtf for goodness sake what is wrong with these parents leaving chemicals out in front of their kids! Yes I understand accidents happen but cleaning/washing products adverts clearly state keep away from children and out of reach of children [emoji849] carelessness is going to cost a child’s life at some point.

And to think idiots like this and the rest of the ******** army are breeding.

(Don’t mean to cause any offence, but these things that’s could easily be prevented really winds me up)
They most probably didn't leave them in view. My brother once climbed on to a worktop and drank a bottle of venagen accidents do happen.