Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why. But everyday that goes on, she seems to piss me off more 🤔🤔, like the actual cheek of her, when she started she was all shy and honest, know she’d sell tit to her “hinchers” if she was getting paid for it, cannot understand why her “Army” are still falling for it 😳, nothing about her is honest... she doesn’t care about anyone but herself, and making money from you all... these companies who are gifting her stuff, need to stop 😂, because in the end no one is going to be buying from any of the companies than are gifting her shite... I know i’ll Be avoiding these companies 💯✋🏼

Also all this tit with hinch on it for her baby, the baby’s name isn’t hinch, it’s hinchliffe 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Do you think his first name will be Hinch? The name Hinch Hinchcliffe has a certain Je ne ce whatever

Every time one of you writes bummy i laugh out loud
Bummy. Xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is she still insisting on wearing a bloody belt to cinch in her dress at this late stage in pregnancy? She was so annoyed that her bump rendered it invisible!

And when she said “think of the positives... at least it fits”. She is going to go hell for leather to drop every pound of baby weight (not that there’s much to lose) as soon as she gives birth, isn’t she? We’re going to get carefully curated side shots of her flat stomach in the mirror, aren’t we? 🙄
That will make mums and new mums feel even worse about their post pregnancy bodies, and they will start to unfollow her as they will feel so self conscious, I feel self conscious now after having my son 6 months ago so can’t imagine what a new mum (hincher follower) will feel like constantly comparing themselves to the grinch, would be nice if she was much more real like Stacey Solomon who’s posted her stretch marks, body after birth, no makeup etc she’s much more relatable and makes people feel normal and that being airbrushed and photoshopped isn’t normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s sadder than Jamie morphed into a bitter old hag?, the comments she’s putting up from her fans , that’s what .

If the comments are to be believed Gretel and Bugboy are hilarious , couple goals and make their evening .

This is the public who we walk amongst , I fear for the future if these two are goals.
I would bet most of them aren't genuine, they are just looking for exposure for their own accounts. Hangers on who know if they suck up enough to her she will screenshot. Or like I said before she's paying them, which is probably less likely now that I think about it with how tight she is. She's hoarding every penny/gifted item.

Reactions: 5
On a slightly different note... and this may have already been covered... but...

HOW MUCH WORK HAS SHE HAD DONE!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Jamie will hinch her poo up during labour. Can imagine her screaming “quick get the minkeh! No you can’t use the bog roll it’s not been stamped”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve got him down as a Teddy although Ted Hinchliffe is a bit 70’s comedian.
Think we should start putting up loads of boys names. Hopefully get the one she wants and ruin it for her. We can then say called it here first. Samson; Jamieson; Jason, Barry, Donny, Kevin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Jamie will hinch her poo up during labour. Can imagine her screaming “quick get the minkeh! No you can’t use the bog roll it’s not been stamped”
DON’T FORGET T’ PAUL THE PIIINE JAMIE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 16
I think they’ll , sorry she ( Jamie won’t get a choice) , will go with a traditional name.

James
Edward
William.

Reactions: 5
On a slightly different note... and this may have already been covered... but...

HOW MUCH WORK HAS SHE HAD DONE!!!View attachment 19971View attachment 19972View attachment 19973View attachment 19974
I’d never have guessed it was the same woman. She’s had a vast amount of surgery, and at such a young age too.

You know what’s really sad though? She still hates how she looks. The disordered eating, the use of that bloody Gretel filter... she still hates the sight of herself and won’t talk to her screen without it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling it will begin with a H just like Henry, just hoping it’s not Harry that’s what I just called my little one

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.