Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely understand that excess spending can be a result of poor mental health and absolutely empathise with those who have suffered and are now in a bit of a mess as a result.

However, advertising is everywhere. I don’t think adverts be them via influencers on insta, televisions, radios, billboards, back of petrol pumps, side of cars etc can be blamed. Many people see these adverts and choose not to swipe up or purchase. It’s the public domain, unfortunately Instagram has become less of a social media platform and more and more of an advertising platform.

What I guess is needed to combat this is help for those who require it, as unfortunately it doesn’t look like this form of influence advertising isn’t going anywhere. Especially if people are paying her as much as £4000 per story. The revenue she brings them must be huge.

What is helpful though, is if these influencers make it clear that that’s what they are trying to do. I have no problem with Mrs Hinch advertising when she uses the correct ‘ad’, ‘af’ and ‘paid partnership’ etc. When I see these I know to take with a pinch of salt what she is saying. When she doesn’t use these, I can see how that is irresponsible.
Advertising is everywhere and will always exist and while I agree that this new era of “Influencers” is something that is here to stay, it is a whole new level of advertising and is quite scary. Radio, TV, billboard ads reach many but you may only see a couple of times. Influencers, especially if you follow one, it is in your face all of the time. The actual ad for the product, subtle product placement, using it in their 'real life,' spotting it while out and about etc.
I also agree, transparency is absolutely needed and I too, tend to take it with a pinch of salt when I see the correct ASA terms being used and it is being made clear that it is an ad. However I also feel, in the case of Mrs Hinch, she needs to take on some moral responsibility. I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt, that perhaps in the beginning she didn’t know how big she would get. However she is now fully aware of the Hinch effect. She is so loved, that she could easily even back peddle and say the bigger her account has got, the more she has learnt. That she was ignorant to the issues of using all the chemicals, the stockpiling, the single use plastic, the negative effects on the environment etc. and how to combat it. She could even say how she knows people want to be like her and as much as she is flattered, it has come to her attention that by wanting to be like her, some unhealthy habits are forming. People follow her and copy her now, because she is relatable. She could be even more relatable and still have her sheep, but by being honest. She could acknowledge that everyone is different, has different circumstances and different lives and lifestyles, health issues etc. She could insist people not get into debt because they want something that she has or has promoted and instead could offer alternatives e.g. a high end v's a budget but that both get the job done. Show recycling. Do giveaways. Learn more about Mental Health and provide links to real help. Be honest about her ads and money making but at the same time, almost give back by doing a 'Follow Friday' or similar for all the small companies that cant afford her fees. Do some real charity work e.g. getting her hands dirty and actually doing something proactive, not just posting something on her story. She could decide on a small number of cleaning products and only show them along nice a natural alternative. Something for everyone. She should also just be honest and acknowledge that her life has changed massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay im just gonna point out a few things here-

Veg on the shopping list? What bloody veg i havent seen you eat any.
Tealights- you got a huge pack from Ikea.
Syrup- is that the sauce you use for the nachos?
Nice to see Henry's flea treatment is kept up to date.

Practicing with a cuddly toy in the crib- you do realise the baby sleeps on his back not this side and whats with the grey minkey! Your seriously telling me that is how your child will sleep, get a grip! Your a grown women you should know better, the whole 'I'm new at this' BS dont wash with me!
It’s not a grey kinky it’s the elephants ear, I’m so glad I’m not the only one that though it was though 🤣 and nothing would surprise me anymore anyway.
Also it said flea tablets didn’t it, I’ve never seen flea tablets??? Am I missing a trick here, I’m there faffing every month holding down my dog getting the drops on his neck lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm new here too - I used to love her just like you (esp cleaning for mental health - thats what I do - and followed her after seeing her on this morning) until I started to realise it was all fake. I bought Ava May wax melts and discovered how rubbish they are and googled to see if anyone else thought so too and thats how I found Tattle! Completely see her now for just being a sales machine and fake - where has the sewing machine gone ... my turning point was the accidental shoe size sticker stuck to the dog..... waiting for lots of free shoes to appear, in just the right size.'
I bought the Ava may melts as well and thought they were rubbish as well

Reactions: 9
This girl thinks that the other girl who commented about the hanger dude not being tagged on grid post deleted her comments herself when in fact it’s hunch who’s been deleting any ‘negative’ comments.. it’s like she’s proud thinking she’s made that girl delete her comments 😂😂 NOB

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Soph why do you feel it necessary to delate any comment that may be slightly pulling you up on what you do? Are you really that insecure or are you worried that eventually you will be found out for the fake vile person you are? How you are fooling your followers, getting everything for free yet getting others to buy them. You really are a nasty piece of work, and the sooner you are found out for what u are the better, rotton to the core.

Reactions: 22
Today’s sort of blown my mind a little

First thing, who died and made her queen that she can get ALL the baby stuffed gifted ? Im
not jealous before anyone says otherwise but I think, frankly, it’s sickening, she did not need to be gifted that set of drawers/changing table

Being gifted clothes too!
When there are people going without ...there will be mums to be needing to keep up with what she has been given today!

I had a look at her insta Grid and the house just looks like it’s all in a black and white filter

Again just expressing my opinion and I now I’m being a cow and going off topic, but she must know that NONE of her Furniture is going to stay in the pristine condition it’s in now ? ...I don’t have children but even I can see there’s gunna be a poo explosion on the white changing table/wall 😩😩😩

Also soon as I saw the drawer tidys I knew they were Ikea ...how strange she got them from eBay guysssss 😳🙊

I'm sorry but all I saw when reading her post was 'BUMMY'.... for gods sake... Bummy
Oh god yes, that made me cringe more then handsomes mans

Reactions: 13
She never answers her followers or acknowledges their comments! Photo on /ad done /job done. Such a Ponce.

Her stroppy retort in the story about being in sales and it’s all in her book! Yes but we told the world long before her book came out so she had to tell.

Reactions: 15
Anyone remember when all the massiveeee accounts on Instagram went through a stage of basically being hacked and deleted?! Lost everythinggg.. Becky home sweet home & Its Just gem were two I can remember..
Can this not happen to her?! She’d be knackered then wouldn’t she....

Just tried to read some of those comments to her post on insta. You could clearly tell things had been deleted and one must have been about how much she gets paid from the responses even though it was no longer there. I gave up reading because the hinchers are a totally new breed of idiots - so blinded by her i couldnt stand reading the crap they put and if i read another "if you cant say anything nice..... blah blah" err its called an opinion. Sorry for rant i know this isnt a rant page

Reactions: 18
How did she get to 2.5 million followers showing how to clean a loo ? She started in March 2018? That’s 14 months ago ? It’s not like she’s been on love island ! ..... fishy

Just watched her stories at her mums house. I have 2 daughters in their early 20’s and if they filmed me and put me on their Instagram I would be fuming!!! She filmed her dad and nan without them knowing and put on Instagram for all those followers to see!! That’s not on!!!

Reactions: 12
It’s not a grey kinky it’s the elephants ear, I’m so glad I’m not the only one that though it was though 🤣 and nothing would surprise me anymore anyway.
Also it said flea tablets didn’t it, I’ve never seen flea tablets??? Am I missing a trick here, I’m there faffing every month holding down my dog getting the drops on his neck lol
My dogs have flea tablets they have a tablet called bravecto from the vets they last 3 months and is brilliant as goes into the blood stream of the dog rather than the skin so when the flea bites it dies instantly, I don’t do mine every 3 months as my dogs have hardly ever had fleas, maybe once every couple of years and it’s the small dog with the long hair that gets them, it’s a £30 a tablet so quite expensive but they are bloody good though, I’d always recommend them

Do I need to put #ad on this? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.