Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really loved it that much (the drawers) she could’ve bought some and took the gifted set, and done a giveaway for her hincher’s, because it’s not like she couldn’t afford to buy it for herself, and i’m Sure whoever won it, they would be Over the moon, and i’m Sure it would really help a mum out aswell, since she says hichers are her “friends”
She’s as tight as a fishes asshole that would never happen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of people falling over themselves in that grid post to ‘gift’ her things is just 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Has anyone on here actually unfollowed her ? Because I think it would be hilarious to watch her panic as her followers drop ?
I unfollowed her when she posted about hitting 2.5 million followers. I couldn't stand being part of the reason why she was gloating. I'm petty I know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she’s deleted any negative comments on her last post.. I liked the one about giving her freebies away it wasn’t even nasty but hey she’s deleted it, she can’t handle it ..she’s like I best delete this comment before people start to think I should be giving stuff away and have their eyes opened

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time Lurker, first post. Was wondering is her 2.5m followers real accounts? Just if you look at her likes and comments very few are above 250,000 = 10% which to me if she was that popular you would think there would be a much higher count ... I know a colleague of mine who claims to be a dj bought 10k Facebook likes

Reactions: 9
I see she’s deleted any negative comments on her last post.. I liked the one about giving her freebies away it wasn’t even nasty but hey she’s deleted it, she can’t handle it ..she’s like I best delete this comment before people start to think I should be giving stuff away and have their eyes opened
Usually I'm mildly amused by the crap she puts up and I like the banter on this thread but this really pisses me off. She just can't bear it, can she?

Reactions: 11
Possibly but who in their right mind wants their baby so far from them???

I am an animal lover but for goodness sake, give up Henry's room for your child and convert the garage into a new room for Henry.
He doesn’t even need a bloody room just him a dog bed like every other dog

Haha her latest a stories. She’s getting stropppyyyy!!
What’s she said. I skip past them I don’t listen to gretel

Reactions: 5
Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner

Reactions: 3
Interesting how many people actually are saying it’s a totally unnecessary purchase.

Reactions: 6
Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner
If there plastic you could put them in the dishwasher if you have one

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the mumsnet advice but I'd say those Milton sterilising tablets would do the trick. Wipe it over, or leave to soak if you can (ie not electrical)

Reactions: 11
Hi soph!! The issue is not that we think your hiding the fact that you USED to be a saleswoman, but that your pretending that your not one NOW !!!!!! And no this isn't you being part of the Instagram mums who cant be doing anything right blah blah, woe is me; your showing off (ADVERTISING/SELLING) items which are actually dangerous for little babies! Do a bit of research and stop accepting every bit of shite and promoting it to your unsuspecting followers 🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 20
Usually I'm mildly amused by the crap she puts up and I like the banter on this thread but this really pisses me off. She just can't bear it, can she?
Nope she worries people will start to think differently about her

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the mumsnet advice but I'd say those Milton sterilising tablets would do the trick. Wipe it over, or leave to soak if you can (ie not electrical)
Milton or steam clean you have a steamer xx

Reactions: 4
Just caught her cleaning out her ear on her story. Griim
Also new grid post: “changing his little bummy on here” “when handsomes is finally here” makes me feel sick
Also what are the chances she calls the baby a double barrelled name 😂 Jayden-lee😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I used hot water and washing up liquid when I got a secondhand jumperoo and secondhand toys, all the fabric bits I stuck in the washing machine

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.