Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has she may of been setting it up when she put it on her story’s yesterday I don’t think even she’s that stupid to leave it in front of a radiator

She’s dense as tit. I honestly hope she’s been listening to her midwife on safe sleeping and the big no’s and not been twirling her hair in her claws while saying oh it’s fine I know what I’m doing I’ve been raising Henry and Keith the leaf for the last XXX years

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It looks like the mobile is over the changing unit so it’s unlikely the baby will be there unattended. I think she will have chosen it too, I know other accounts that are gifted a lot and they get to pick from certain items otherwise potentially getting something they won’t talk nicely about!

Reactions: 8
It has she may of been setting it up when she put it on her story’s yesterday I don’t think even she’s that stupid to leave it in front of a radiator
You would be suprised I see things like this all the time from people on fb. In front of rads and windows, bumpers everything

Reactions: 6
Does she have anything for this baby that is not ‘gifted’ I think it’s obscene!!! One of the most enjoyable things is researching and picking things for your baby! But I suppose doing that isn’t free eh Soph!

Reactions: 17
Guuueeeeys these drawer dividers are from Ikea but I got mine from eBay because if you’re like me you can’t get to Ikea because it’s a trek to get to mine and I don’t go very often , this might be for you(and I can make some monehhhhh off your ebayer 💰) , oh and look at these hooks only 3quid .....from Ikea . Yes that hard to get to place that you have to trek to , that place on the moon called Ikea...where you went on Friday with Trace nails , remember meatballs on Friday wiv Trace nails at Ikea 👀 she must think her hinchers are fick . This is the nonsense that irritates me . She talks that much drivel she forgets what she’s said .
And I’m sorry that cot mobile monstrosity needs binning , it’s very uninspiring for very short sighted eyes and terribly dangerous . Please someone gift her something that has been tested for quality and safety!
I thought exactly this...she bought the drawer dividers from eBay but they are from ikea and she went to Ikea on Friday 🤔 doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realise that she plugging eBay to get the commission!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Did anyone follow her back when she had less than 10,000? I did and she was cleaning with one of these normal dish sponges. Then one day out of nowhere she started raving about her Minkehhhh and how she's always used it, can't live without it and went to ridiculous lengths taking it everywhere with her, dressing it in Christmas, putting it "to bed", singing to it, etc. I actually enjoyed her stories at the beginning and found her amusing but when this minky sponge craze started on her account, something just felt off. No one in their right mind would believe she's doing it for the hell of it, right? Minky must've paid her a fortune and that's okay, only if she clearly and honestly said it's a freaking ad from the beginning. She's a very clever sales woman and she indeed worked on her account, but imagine how much better her situation would be if she wasn't constantly lying about ads, showing products once and saying they're the best thing in this entire world then never showing them again, posting swipe ups by the ton claiming her hinchers "asked her about blah blah" like she's doing them a favor when it's all lining her pockets. I think lots of people are starting to see through her and it's good. She digged her own grave. Honesty would've gotten her farther than that being the bright sales woman she is.

Also I can't get over how ridiculously dangerous some of her "tips" were before she signed up with gleam or whatever. She used to pour like half a bottle of zoflora on her old dining table and keep sniffing "guuys, on the dining table I don't like to use the spray, just pouuur it on, smells divine" seriously who needs that much chemicals in their system? And she used to rub carpets and mattresses with zoflora mixed with bicarb and when people mentioned it's dangerous because that would make it all flammable she wrote a statement saying that that's how she preferred to do it and that she wasn't encouraging anyone to do the same ATB. And spraying everything with fabric softener encouraging her followers to make their homes more flammable. Obviously she stopped doing all these things after being called out on them numerous times. It's just sad to see some people so "influenced" by Sophie their "friend" that they're willing to blindedly do whatever she encourages them to do regardless of how dangerous, useless, or stupid it is.
I did follow her when she had just a few thousand followers and I agree with all of this. I found her funny, relatable and enjoyed her stories. Then she got in my head and messed it up - I won’t go into it all as I’ve already explained how bad it got in a previous post. I unfollowed her and I found Tattle. It took me quite a while but I than began to see what a clever and manipulative person she is. I do look at her stories from time to time and I’ve noticed how her personality has changed. Her attitude and her whole demeanour has become so cocky. I used to have a couple of friends who were still following all her “hinching” way after i unfollowed her but they’ve now stopped watching her stories because they’ve found her boring and repetitive. I think the sparkle is slowing fading. One of my friends was really put off by her when they realised how much she was making (think it was a story in the paper a few weeks ago).

Reactions: 16
Has anyone on here actually unfollowed her ? Because I think it would be hilarious to watch her panic as her followers drop ?

Reactions: 13
I’ve just caught up with her stories. What a huge turn off (even more) and a yawn fest. Use your own money, your baby isn’t a sales chip. Insane.

Reactions: 14
I thought exactly this...she bought the drawer dividers from eBay but they are from ikea and she went to Ikea on Friday 🤔 doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realise that she plugging eBay to get the commission!
I think it’s disgusting to be honest, they are Ikea drawer dividers but she is swaying folk to get them on eBay as it lines her pockets! She has no shame!!

Reactions: 18
Is there anything for the baby that hasn’t been gifted?
The kid hasn’t even been born yet and she’s pimped him out to the highest bidders.

Reactions: 18
Wtf for goodness sake what is wrong with these parents leaving chemicals out in front of their kids! Yes I understand accidents happen but cleaning/washing products adverts clearly state keep away from children and out of reach of children [emoji849] carelessness is going to cost a child’s life at some point.

And to think idiots like this and the rest of the ******** army are breeding.

(Don’t mean to cause any offence, but these things that’s could easily be prevented really winds me up)
They most probably didn't leave them in view. My brother once climbed on to a worktop and drank a bottle of venagen accidents do happen.

Reactions: 3
Let's just hope Baby doesn't grow up to be the same soulless lovey grabbing type of person she is..
His first word will probably be “barg”. Followed by “eBay”, “shoppers” and “how much are they paying me”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ex Mrs Grincher whose seen the light here. I still follow her as I am nosey cow. The whole thing that surprises me is why has no one reported P&G, Ebay and the rest for breaching the unfair trading regulations with Mrs Hinch, ultimately they are responsible for their ads not misleading the general public and if Mrs Hinch is working for them then as a representative of they companies the company can be held liable for actions of representative. Asa wont fine her as the fine would not be proportionate, shes a small business, TS on the other hand maybe inclined to do fine the big companies as the Unfair Trading Regulations is the only thing that regularly gets dealt with by them (I used to work for one of consumer advice services linked with Trading Standards.

Excuse the rubbish spelling and grammar I cannot type on my phone

Reactions: 16

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post links but this one tells of baby mason who suffocated on a nappy sack that wasn't within his reach to the parents knowledge
Oh god that is totally heartbreaking 💔😢 poor little man. It is one of those things that could happen to anyone. I hope his parents don’t beat themselves up too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.