Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw your post.
I’m so sorry you felt so low that you were in that place, I’ve been there- and actually tried it years ago to get out an abusive marriage- but please know that you are very much loved and valued by so many and your life is very precious and worth living.
It seems you aren’t in that place anymore, but if you are, although I’m a stranger- you can inbox me on here anytime if you need to talk to someone. ❤

And I agree - I think Sophie preys on those with OCD etc. You only have to search her hashtags and you see picture after picture of almost identical images or homes etc. People replace their feelings with cleaning. I did this about 6 years ago- I used to clean from 7am til 10pm. I’d use 3 bottles of bleach a day. When the smell wore off I’d rewash the tiled floors in bleach again. My friends stopped coming over as they got headaches. I had anorexia. Was obsessed with cleaning and germs. When I first followed Sophie I related to her because it was ADDICTIVE and she made it that way but also “fun” with the names and the songs. As that’s worn off and the adverts creep in you see she isn’t that at all. She’s a cash cow who preys on people like you and me.
Thank you that's really kind of you x

Reactions: 7
I just saw your post.
I’m so sorry you felt so low that you were in that place, I’ve been there- and actually tried it years ago to get out an abusive marriage- but please know that you are very much loved and valued by so many and your life is very precious and worth living.
It seems you aren’t in that place anymore, but if you are, although I’m a stranger- you can inbox me on here anytime if you need to talk to someone. ❤

And I agree - I think Sophie preys on those with OCD etc. You only have to search her hashtags and you see picture after picture of almost identical images or homes etc. People replace their feelings with cleaning. I did this about 6 years ago- I used to clean from 7am til 10pm. I’d use 3 bottles of bleach a day. When the smell wore off I’d rewash the tiled floors in bleach again. My friends stopped coming over as they got headaches. I had anorexia. Was obsessed with cleaning and germs. When I first followed Sophie I related to her because it was ADDICTIVE and she made it that way but also “fun” with the names and the songs. As that’s worn off and the adverts creep in you see she isn’t that at all. She’s a cash cow who preys on people like you and me.
I'm noticing such a dangerous trend of influencers, vloggers etc...all mentioning anxiety, depression, struggling with mental health in a bid to look relatable and, as you say, target vulnerable people with adverts! I absolutely feel that mental health needs to be discussed freely to remove the stigma but instead of supporting people or directing them to help; it's just being used as a selling tool. Very sad. I wish you the very best with your own health ❤

Reactions: 29
Can i just say im so happy that you didnt go ahead and do anything silly. Hope you feel better now x
Thank you, yes I am. I'm getting the help I need. X

I wasnt looking for a sympathy vote before anyone says anything lol. I was merely making the point that becoming a hincher made me worse and i cant be the only one. As others have said, she has a great platform to do so much good, it's just a shame she appears as though that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: 27
CHL makes a lot of sense at times but did anyone feel she went too far over the lemon dress? So what if it was cheap🤷🏻‍♀️
CHL seemed to take issue with the fact that the dress is considered "fast fashion". Hinch already contributes to a lot of plastic waste, so this was just another example of her wasteful tendancies. She also brought attention to the fact that Hinch was promoting the dress by saying people had messaged her to say she was stupid for wearing a cheap dress, which is very unlikely to have happened. It is more plausible that she was using that "excuse" as a way to encourage more sales, without disclosing it was a promotion...as usual.

Reactions: 18

I wasnt looking for a sympathy vote before anyone says anything lol. I was merely making the point that becoming a hincher made me worse and i cant be the only one. As others have said, she has a great platform to do so much good, it's just a shame she appears as though that's not going to happen anytime soon.
No one thinks you’re after sympathy, Tattle gets so much bad press but actually people are very caring and understanding and are all on here for the same purpose. To try to put HINCH for these reasons. She’s dangerous to the environment, people with mental health etc. We all support each other. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No one thinks you’re after sympathy, Tattle gets so much bad press but actually people are very caring and understanding and are all on here for the same purpose. To try to put HINCH for these reasons. She’s dangerous to the environment, people with mental health etc. We all support each other. 😊
Thank you. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow when she did the live chat with herts lady. Just all too much.
Not a fan of CHL but love TRHOH

I wouldn't personally wear the lemon dress but there was nothing wrong with it.

I think she looked alright in it. I am not bothered about her fashion choices as she isn't hurting anyone with it.. the real stuff i have an issue with. I think people feel like they can nit pick at anything and she has done wrong.
I really liked it too just MOHP

Reactions: 1
Thing is, if she didnt buy cheap clothes she would not be relatable to her fans. Her fans cant afford to shop in high end places and if she did then they would feel bad about themselves. Her whole premise is that the majority is happy and jolly while following her so she wont buy high end and make her hinchers feel like they're not good enough.
And the thing is it's not like they were buying expensive clothes in the first place because they absolutely weren't so shes not making a difference to anything except her bank acc.

Reactions: 18
For me there’s two things which really annoy me, they’re the constant eBay links; she’s clearly an affiliate and the fu*king Gretel face - I can’t cope with it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm noticing such a dangerous trend of influencers, vloggers etc...all mentioning anxiety, depression, struggling with mental health in a bid to look relatable and, as you say, target vulnerable people with adverts! I absolutely feel that mental health needs to be discussed freely to remove the stigma but instead of supporting people or directing them to help; it's just being used as a selling tool. Very sad. I wish you the very best with your own health ❤
Yes exactly and they use the MH card when they have done something wrong or are getting called out on swipe ups and undeclared ads.

Reactions: 14
For me there’s two things which really annoy me, they’re the constant eBay links; she’s clearly an affiliate and the fu*king Gretel face - I can’t cope with it
I cant bare gretel either 🖕🙈

Also havent seen the
Minky do you love me
Song she plays against drakes ki ki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did anyone follow her back when she had less than 10,000? I did and she was cleaning with one of these normal dish sponges. Then one day out of nowhere she started raving about her Minkehhhh and how she's always used it, can't live without it and went to ridiculous lengths taking it everywhere with her, dressing it in Christmas, putting it "to bed", singing to it, etc. I actually enjoyed her stories at the beginning and found her amusing but when this minky sponge craze started on her account, something just felt off. No one in their right mind would believe she's doing it for the hell of it, right? Minky must've paid her a fortune and that's okay, only if she clearly and honestly said it's a freaking ad from the beginning. She's a very clever sales woman and she indeed worked on her account, but imagine how much better her situation would be if she wasn't constantly lying about ads, showing products once and saying they're the best thing in this entire world then never showing them again, posting swipe ups by the ton claiming her hinchers "asked her about blah blah" like she's doing them a favor when it's all lining her pockets. I think lots of people are starting to see through her and it's good. She digged her own grave. Honesty would've gotten her farther than that being the bright sales woman she is.

Also I can't get over how ridiculously dangerous some of her "tips" were before she signed up with gleam or whatever. She used to pour like half a bottle of zoflora on her old dining table and keep sniffing "guuys, on the dining table I don't like to use the spray, just pouuur it on, smells divine" seriously who needs that much chemicals in their system? And she used to rub carpets and mattresses with zoflora mixed with bicarb and when people mentioned it's dangerous because that would make it all flammable she wrote a statement saying that that's how she preferred to do it and that she wasn't encouraging anyone to do the same ATB. And spraying everything with fabric softener encouraging her followers to make their homes more flammable. Obviously she stopped doing all these things after being called out on them numerous times. It's just sad to see some people so "influenced" by Sophie their "friend" that they're willing to blindedly do whatever she encourages them to do regardless of how dangerous, useless, or stupid it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I always enjoy the hope some people have when they post for Hinch to stop using so many chemicals, go eco friendly or do things differently for the sake of the dog and now to change for the baby. I would fall off my high horse if she ever actually did.
Ahh I see what you’re doing here, if you say it, hinch will do it 🤞😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I related to her because it was ADDICTIVE and she made it that way
This, absolutely this!

I will probably get yelled at for the following confession but here goes anyway, I was soo addicted to her stories, watching them every night before bed, every spare minute throughout the day, it sounds ridiculous now but it was a huge part of my life. I won't bore you all again with why that was but it felt at the time she was literally the only friend I had and her insta was the only thing that interested me. And I was genuinely hooked.

So much so that even now, even knowing what I know, after the silly poem I wrote about her yesterday taking the piss out of her, and even though I am completely aware of how she lies, manipulates and sells - EVEN AFTER ALL I KNOW I still have to be careful how many stories of hers I watch. Cos if I watch them too often or for too long I feel that pull to go back to following her, to forget tattle and forget everything she's done and just run back to my blissful hinchy ignorance of a few months ago.

So, now you know. Off to bed now, had to finish a mega essay for my OU course and look at the bleeding time!!! :eek:

Reactions: 28

I’m glad your getting the help you need and you’ve found a place where you feel you can talk honestly to people.
Mrs Hinch has pulled in almost every one of us at some point, so don’t feel bad.
She isn’t a good advocate for mental health as she causes mental health issues I believe.
Her daily rituals made my life absolute hell for a long time, I was getting migraines from spraying so much rubbish around my house. I also stock piled a load of cleaning products that would have lasted a lifetime!
One day I kicked myself and just thought ‘what am I doing?’
I’m hoping more and more people will see through her, because the more she tries to be relatable, the more unrelatable she becomes

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I only had the fast fashion story up a couple hours, rethought it and removed it. And it is old news now... I never slagged the dress itself or the fit. I never slagged the demographic that buys it, I made a point of saying so.
I get a TON of hate and loathing each day from the army and now even here? No safe space for me anymore I guess. 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 25
#ad
She had some miniatures of this in a hotel hamper when she went to Ireland I’m sure of it. Let’s rub the less fortunate Hinchers face in it now. £30 shower gel and £36 body lotion. What happened to her absolute “fav” Right Guard? This isn’t any Baylis and Harding

Attachments

Reactions: 13
This is how I felt. I am someone who suffers with anxiety and depression and was planning my suicide at the end of last summer. I then found her page and it helped me. To start with.... then I was stock piling crap I didn't need and got into debt which I am still struggling with now.

Sophie does not care about us. the people who put her where she is. She prays on the weak and susceptible. I was sucked into it just like so many others and it makes me so sick to think of the people still suffering at her manipulations. Luckily I saw the light and I got help for my issues that "being a hincher" added to.
I understand how you feel!!!!! I bought so many cleaning products that I didn't have enough to buy my full food shop!!! What an idiot I am! And all that time she has been using us to make more money. So we get up go to work whilst she doesn't have the Sunday night blues because she doesn't have to work! What is she anxious about??? Sod all !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.