Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so bleeping rude. How embarrassing for that poor business who was kind enough to gift her something and she couldn’t be arsed to even acknowledge it, not even a thanks, she really is a ignorant hole
It’s such a good gift as well. I’m currently packing my hospital bag for my second and even though I’ve done this before, I’d love someone to just send me a bag of everything I need! I also think of young mums or those in low-income households who would really struggle to get all this stuff together ☹

Reactions: 17
I’m probs guna get blocked on Instagram so if I do you’ll have to keep me updated guys 😂 I told that Alexandra to pipe down haha
Your response was good! If you get blocked for that, then there’s no hope lol!

UPDATE:- If anyone remembers, Mrs Hinch blocked my sister last week for absolutely no reason! So far, she has contacted some of Mrs Hinch’s ‘matey’ insta accounts asking them if they can highlight it to Mrs Hinch attention and has also DM’d and tweeted Gleam but no response from ANYONE! She is STILL so upset! It’s ridiculous, but it makes me wonder how really fragile people cope or how small businesses feel, like the hospital bag person, feel, when they have put their time, money and effort into gifting her something, for it to not even be acknowledged and in some cases blocked! I said to my sister, does this not show you that her Hinchers really don’t mean a thing to her but she’s still blinded. Little does she know I’ve found a new way of viewing 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If she was just your mate posting stuff on insta fair enough but she has 2.5 million followers and that means she has a responsibility to make sure everything she posts/puts on her stories is safe practice!

If your gonna take the freebies and make money off your followers then you need to make sure that everything you promote is safe or else your responsible for the outcomes!

Her followers saying we’re jealous because she gets things free or she makes money! NO that isnt the case but when you put yourself in the position of getting freebies and getting paid to promote things its your responsibilty to make sure everything is safe and fit for purpose 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner
I’d fill the bath with hot soapy water and sloosh them about and then rinse them 🤗

Reactions: 1
Omg that’s awful! I remember seeing a story on the telly once about a child who got strangled by a Venetian blind cord and he died poor little thing and it was so scary to hear about, my son is 6 months and not walking or crawling yet but I have Venetian blinds and they are all tied up secure, I have latches on my kitchen cupboards, stairgates up (also for my dogs), the plug socket cover things and my poor kid doesn’t even have a blanket at night to sleep with 🤣 the room is warm enough I have a temp thing in there to check and he has no toys or pillows in his cot literally just the mattress and mattress cover and he sleeps in a baby grow and on his back, but I know he’s safe 🙌🏻 Also paranoid first time mum too 🤣
You do right, though. My daughter is almost 17 months and she still sleeps in a cot that has just a fitted sheet in it. No blankets, toys, bumpers. Nothing. She has a grobag and I change the tog depending on the temperature. Her cot wouldn’t win me any prizes for style or cuteness but she’s totally safe in there!

Reactions: 17
I’m probs guna get blocked on Instagram so if I do you’ll have to keep me updated guys 😂 I told that Alexandra to pipe down haha
Just gone on to try and find your post but i just cant scroll through all that crap again. Is there an easier way to find it?

Reactions: 3
Just gone on to try and find your post but i just cant scroll through all that crap again. Is there an easier way to find it?
This is the new comments

Oh yeah people now know my real name 🤦🏻‍♀️ I should of made a fake account haha ahwell you know my names Jess now 🤣🤣 hi everyone 👋🏻

You do right, though. My daughter is almost 17 months and she still sleeps in a cot that has just a fitted sheet in it. No blankets, toys, bumpers. Nothing. She has a grobag and I change the tog depending on the temperature. Her cot wouldn’t win me any prizes for style or cuteness but she’s totally safe in there!
Same, my son also has a grow bag although he’s not wearing it now as his room gets the sun all day so too warm for it, I wouldn’t even let my sister give him a bit of mushed banana incase he joked, I purée everything

Reactions: 12
These bloody comments!!!🤮🤮 she doesn’t reply to any of them
Because it’s easier to do a Gretel face and say ‘aw you guys I see you all, all the good and the bad messages- I see everything. I love you MY hinchers’. She couldn’t give a tit about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 19
Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner
Maybe try a Milton sterilising tablet in some water after a hot soapy wash, you know they’ve been disinfected safely as well as cleaned x

Reactions: 3
This is the new comments

Oh yeah people now know my real name 🤦🏻‍♀️ I should of made a fake account haha ahwell you know my names Jess now 🤣🤣 hi everyone 👋🏻

View attachment 19733

Same, my son also has a grow bag although he’s not wearing it now as his room gets the sun all day so too warm for it, I wouldn’t even let my sister give him a bit of mushed banana incase he joked, I purée everything
Blocked yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nasty bunch them army lot anyway who fed her 20p, I feel bad for that company aww bless them only wanting to find out if there stuff got delivered, I bet they are only small business aswell I thought she helped them ☹
I know that’s why I had to say something! Alexandra the silly bint needs to chill out

This made me laugh. Who is this Alexandra bird, and what the duck is it to do with her 🤦🏻‍♀️
These people are just simple.
I know right the silly witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.