Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh Soph's getting rattled 😂, she don't care where she changes baby's bum, it could even be in the kitchen, she don't care, but he will habe a clean bum, funniest sentence was

"Where's all the helping each other"
That made me laugh, bit rich coming from you 😲

Soph don't you know we only help each other if your going to make money from it???

Your crowns slipping, calm down, it's no good for your 'anxiety' 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Think she's regretting some of her outbursts, she's deleted the bits in her house about the eBay changing mat?? She's definitely showing her real self, she's coming across so aggressive and such a princess.

Reactions: 15
No happy hinching, she's now getting the backlash from the mums. We knew this would happen, dangerous territory, you stupid woman. That Gretel filter is now used when she is mega pissed off, I have to say I am enjoying watching her rave, waiting for her head to spin

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ffs she’s lost it 😂😂😂

This is the most entertaining she’s ever been 😂😂

I was expecting her head to start swivelling round and round
😂😂 proper spat her dummy out hasn't she!!

She can't moan about Instamums if shes going to parade all her gifted stuff about.

Shes got 2 choices now... start buying tit yourself and keep schtum, or keep blagging the freebies meaning shes got to show it and put up with the comments.

If she thinks this is tough now, then wait until the first spray of zoflora, febreeze and carpet crap is sprinkled with a new born in the house. She'll wish she'd never been born!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really don't think Ava may pays her, she got sent Ava may when hinch had only a few thousand followers, I think they did gain a friendship and it's just how it is once a month 30 packs of melts and a new burner or two, but I feel like hinch might of been paid to put her in every interview and book x

Reactions: 7
Sorry soph but mums telling new mums what not to waste their money on IS HELPING
Why is she taking it so personal. The company must not he happy with the negative comments about their product.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Think she's regretting some of her outbursts, she's deleted the bits in her house about the eBay changing mat?? She's definitely showing her real self, she's coming across so aggressive and such a princess.
Her management will have told her to chill her beans

Reactions: 18
It’s not a grey kinky it’s the elephants ear, I’m so glad I’m not the only one that though it was though 🤣 and nothing would surprise me anymore anyway.
Also it said flea tablets didn’t it, I’ve never seen flea tablets??? Am I missing a trick here, I’m there faffing every month holding down my dog getting the drops on his neck lol
Yes I get flea tablets but from the vets. It’s done every 3 months and they are the best thing I have found for keeping fleas and ticks away x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Spent my afternoon compiling messages, facts and images and sent them to a paper 😊👌🏼
See my theory now is, if it doesn’t go anywhere, she has a form of media blackout as I’ve copied in a friend that works in the industry and she said it was interesting read- looked at her page and found so many flaws. Here’s hoping team.

Interesting the speed new people are joining too- she’s really messed up.

And firstly- pimping out your wedding at 9am. Then electricity meters, then lying about no filters and cropping it out.
You really have not done well.
I haven’t caught up for my hourly non disclosed ads yet either.
I think I love you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just like Trump and trying to keep him off Twitter, Bugboy should wrestle the phone off Gretel to stop her posting on Insta, stamping your foot and women helping each other? 😁, give over . It’s dog eat dog on social media .

Have you registered at Mumsnet yet Soph ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t joke about car crashes, did you see her seat belt in the story with her new belt, that stuff gives me nightmares. Dangerous

Reactions: 5
Oh wow! She's really lost the plot today. Does she not realise that a lot of the comments about the changing mat/unit weren't digs or people being horrible. They were often from Mums talking from experience. I think most new Mums have these wonderful intentions of using all the gadgets, having a pristine nursery, using a proper changing and/or bath station, never having tit stained vests and baby-grows etc. It's only once having the baby and you go with the flow that you learn and realise certain things. For example, I totally got all the comments saying that changing a nappy sideways on, isn't always the most practical, especially in a small alcove. I always ended up on the floor, using a changing mat, with my daughter facing me.
Her saying she is not entering the insta mum world...what the duck did she think was going to happen when so far she has showed every single little aspect of her life. She takes absolutely everything to heart and as a dig rather than the advise it is meant to be. OR has she always planned to keep baby secret and this is now her excuse as to why she won't show him etc.
Having a baby, is the one time in life you can guarantee you will get advise, whether you ask for it or not. Most is well meant but you will get it by the tit load - conflicting advice, scaremongering, supportive, you will have people telling you, you are doing it wrong because 40 years ago people did it this way etc, you will have the feeding debates etc. etc. She chose to share every moment of her pregnancy and to make money out of it, so she cant now get upset when people are talking about it. She's definitely one of those people that can never be wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hmm so now we are back to Viakal and other cleaning stuff..... scared of the baby / instamums???

Back peddling out of the baby stuff....... reap what you sew!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwww that was the best one!

Reactions: 6
Hi, does anyone know what went down with Hinch and Dazlingclean? I remember Daz loving Hinch at first but not a single mention anymore. Not with the book launch or baby news...

Reactions: 1
Just FYI you can easily download her stories and upload the videos here from https://storiesig.com/stories/mrshinchhome

I would do it now with this latest rant (that I haven't seen) but not on WiFi and would probably eat my data for a month. Then sharing here is helpful not to boost her statistics ;)

Reactions: 4
So I had to go and have a look...god....she is mad isn’t she 😂🤣😂🤣 so she is being discussed elsewhere it seems and not just Tattle 😂🤣😂🤣hilarious!
I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall buying the toiletries.....bet she had to tell the woman on the till that she must keep the products facing as they are an AD. What about the Ribena...you can bet that should be another one. She was still so mad when she got home you could hear it in her voice she was fuming😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.