Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201122-140630_Instagram.jpg

What cooking? What cleaning?? And what everyday? Cooking i see is baking, not exactly a full on lunch. Cleaning?? 😂🤣😂 Next joke! And she is having more and more days off!! And this is why she gives false hope to all those that love her. Pre records and having 2 non working parents at home of course its going to be easy.
Well done to all us that work, cook, clean, look after kids, whatever else life is throwing your way and no doubt struggle with some aspect of life, You know doing life properly! This is normal life. Love you tattle bastards 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42

mammaof3

VIP Member
If he is ignoring her then I feel for her and feel for Ron, but he is young and will not understand what she is doing.
But she really needs to sort it out now before he gets older and the damage is done.

Feel free to skip
My youngest is 11. When she was 2 and a half years old I developed Rheumatoid Arthritis.
My husband took care of her when I was ill. Consequently growing up she would always run to her dad and practically ignore me. (so I thought)
Well, I was under the impression she hated me and I was a bad mother.
It came to a head so much that 3 years ago I had counselling. I was diagnosed with depression.
It's all ok now, she's still a daddy's girl and I'm fine with that. She does comes to me for the girly talks lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Tinsel.Tits

I'm not one to comment and in all fairness my comment can be applied to many influencers. But...
I wish one of them would sit a safeguarding course and actually see the potential harm they are putting their children into. As parents we are there to protect our children, all I'm seeing is children being expoilted.
As someone who works in this field, we do courses to help parents navigate their children's internet time safely, but nothing on the ways in which parents expose their children.
Ronnie is Sophie and Jamie's son, not "our" Ronnie. He has no relation to any of her followers, she owes nobody anything, yet gives them everything.
Now would be a great time to reduce his appearances, he'd of changed before he starts school and will be less recognizable. Currently, he's at major risk of people already having an opinion on him which influences the relationships and friendships he may potentially make when older. Not to mention the type of people getting access to photos of him.
It's beggers belief that in 2020, we're fighting for children's equality in developing countries, yet here it's totally acceptable to expose children online without their consent.
I along with many others who work hard to safeguard children cannot wait for this fad to be a distant memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Tui

VIP Member
Run Ron Ron run !!!! Run for your life🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
It’s so wierd he doesn’t even look at her to check her reaction when he pushes it over. No engagement at all - like she is invisible. Me thinks Jamie does the heavy lifting in terms of parenting while Zoph slobs out on the sofa glued to her phone

SARAHDOESIT

Thinking of driving down to Maldon to check out the front garden and the drive tomorrow - just to confirm new car purchase. Lets keep it all relatable guyzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Can’t be the only one hoping ron the don is going to take a liking to her colour by number shit! Crayon straight to it

• Haha
Did you see Ronnie’s face in that last video?? That poor soul just looks at her and doesn’t even flinch, that’s the worrying part of all this. Her son doesn’t even like her and he’s a baby!! I’m shook.

Reactions: 40
I really don’t get the baby juice thing at all. Mine have weak squash and that only started when my eldest was 2 and had rotavirus - the Gp advised squash as he was getting dehydrated and we never could go back to plain water. But when I say weak it’s WEAK. But baby juice?? Why????
She just seems really lazy when it comes to parenting him. She gave him pouches, she gave him ready made formula, she also had the perfect prep machine, she gives him ready made toddler meals. She literally takes every short cut there is when parenting him. I’m not taking a knock at parents who use those things coz I’m sure we all have used them at one point but she uses them every day when she has all the time in the world to make him all his food from scratch for every meal not just one meal a day.

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Here’s a tip for you sophie, you can have this one for free:

When you do Ron and Hen pics, let Vest take the photo. That way both the “boys” will look happy and be looking at the camera.

You’re welcome

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Is it just me, but because of covid both mine and Mr Mgh’s families have agreed no homemade gifts that are edible or food stuffs basically so if someone handed me a homemade cookie jar that would go straight in the bin, especially if I knew it was coming from Casa de Covidiot 🤢🤢🤢

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Is she fused to that corner of the sofa now? She never gets up to actually parent. She just slobs in that corner filming everything. Fucking weirdo

• Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
Oh flip sake Soph. Wow the lights still work from last year! YES THAT IS THE IDEA. Noone buys all new decorations every year. Stop sounding suprised.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jamie and Joe are both two sandwiches short of a picnic?
They're all breaking lockdown and don't give a 💩 Joe is currently fishing and staying overnight in a camping pod with his son and his mate but we're in lockdown how please why is the pod place even open it's not an essential business and can't see people travelling for business needing to stay in a pod with a hot tub for FFS and both SS and Zophe think their blokes are proper studs maybe someone should tell them they are but only press studs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SpinachMushroom

I know i sound so crazy harping on about AstroTurf gate but it doesn’t add up. Here is my list of evidence
-Lots of dodging garden views in recent weeks and the lack of reveal of the massively underwhelming playhouse. And then when she did reveal it its a montage of Jamie building it rather than all the happy times they’ve played with it. And her tidying up In the dark.
-No highlight created for the playhouse nor can I see that it’s been added to any existing highlights.
-the potential photoshopping of the grid post
-bonfire night only shown in the dark - yet their selfie is in daylight with no grass showing at all.
-generic views of the windows today that could have easily been pre records/are the front garden
-this attaxhed image from 6 weeks ago when she was painting the step. I think the step got damaged from Jamie and Ronnie going in and out of the garden & getting muddy. This is why she wanted AstroTurf in the first place in my opinion. Ronnie & Henry traipsing mud in. if you look closely at the image there are paving slabs stacked up. Could this have been for AstroTurf laying??

I am like a dog with a bone I know. But it’s giving me a bit of joy playing detective so let me enjoy my game 😂
I am so with you on AstroTurf gate! There are a lot of things that don’t make sense. I still think it’s the reason why they didn’t have real fireworks. I was also thinking, why would Jamie only lay a small patch of artificial grass inside the playhouse when it had flooring? It doesn’t make any sense to me!

Edited to add: My parents grass is really green and uniform but they are constantly gardening to keep it that way! I fail to believe theirs looks that way with the minimal gardening they do. Or she might have a gardener as well as a cleaner?!?! Could explain the perfect tomato 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
As much as you all probably don’t like that lyndsey queen of clean aswell cos she is a bit smug & gets up my nose . In terms of cleaning accounts look at how much better & more professional hers is . She shares daily cleaning tips , tries out products , actually shows real life cleaning in real time , is so much more engaged properly with her followers , is consistent with her content . This is why I struggle to see the appeal of Hinch & what she shares ? Her feed is unbelievably lazy , whoever manages her needs a kick up the arse , the constant dog & child , yes everyone thinks their baby is amazing but Ronnie is nothing out the ordinary to anyone else ......... anyone can take a pic of their kids & dog & make it look fancy !!!! She does a bit of token cleaning once a week , like the lanterns the other day . All she does is then go for a walk or buy more shite from a shop ......... I just don’t get it ??? Any interview she does she just talks the same crap , waffles on . Again when queen of clean is on telly , she’s professional , to the point & actually helpful . How do her followers not see through the bullshit !!

Reactions: 37