Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again we have a quote about making mistakes.

I wonder what she considers her mistakes to be:
The unsafe cleaning practices - zoflora jars, lenor sprays, multiple product toilet cleans, flowers on hobs etc.
The blatant lies - not buying an audi, not knowing how it happened, bib gate, pampers gate etc.
The constant breaking of covid lockdown rules - BBQ, no social distancing, visiting soft play while suffering covid symptoms, no masks in supermarkets, family trips to non essential stores etc.
The failure to correctly mark her ads as ads, affiliate links etc.

I would love to know exactly what combination of these things she considers are her mistakes to learn from and move on 🤔
Yes I would love to know too. She needs to back these quotes up with further information, then these quotes would make much more sense. We all know what mistakes she makes, but does she? She simply can’t stand anyone highlighting her numerous mistakes. If she didn’t lie, manipulate, or con people, then she wouldn’t need to keep regurgitating these daily quotations.
Be honest, and THEN you can live with a clear conscience.

Reactions: 17
Haven’t been in FB much but this was on the Hinch Group. She must be disappointed at the response. Only 80 odd comments. A couple of weeks ago when she said ‘good morning’ there was at least 1200 commnets when I last looked!!
Why is she always posting in that group and not others? There are other popular ones like MHMMDI and the likes but she only posts in this crappy We Love Mrs Hinch one, I wonder why.

Reactions: 10
Why is she always posting in that group and not others? There are other popular ones like MHMMDI and the likes but she only posts in this crappy We Love Mrs Hinch one, I wonder why.
I think that’s the one that’s monitored by a family member/friend therefore deleting anything negative ever said about her...
Once again it’s the grinch cult control

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yep, everyone makes mistakes, no arguing with that. However, a responsible adult can admit to and address those mistakes

Reactions: 14
Is anyone really that interested in bloody Ron & hen 😴 so boring
The other day when he dropped his hoover and was about to stamp on it, I reckon that was the real ronnie and tbh I’d find that more enternaning rather than all this fluffy perfect bullshit

Reactions: 29
YOU GOT THIS!

Let’s play bingo!
What will the First Lady of greyskull has never changed anything in her house treat us all to today?
Ronkingofthemansion will have his lunch in there, cheese sandwich, bag of quavers and a KitKat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as you all probably don’t like that lyndsey queen of clean aswell cos she is a bit smug & gets up my nose . In terms of cleaning accounts look at how much better & more professional hers is . She shares daily cleaning tips , tries out products , actually shows real life cleaning in real time , is so much more engaged properly with her followers , is consistent with her content . This is why I struggle to see the appeal of Hinch & what she shares ? Her feed is unbelievably lazy , whoever manages her needs a kick up the arse , the constant dog & child , yes everyone thinks their baby is amazing but Ronnie is nothing out the ordinary to anyone else ......... anyone can take a pic of their kids & dog & make it look fancy !!!! She does a bit of token cleaning once a week , like the lanterns the other day . All she does is then go for a walk or buy more shite from a shop ......... I just don’t get it ??? Any interview she does she just talks the same crap , waffles on . Again when queen of clean is on telly , she’s professional , to the point & actually helpful . How do her followers not see through the bullshit !!

Reactions: 37
13 pages behind guyzzz so very kate but the nails are 100% cheap press ons.
To clarify, it’s illegal for us (nail techs) to work at the moment. Most of our industry is f***ed to be honest & many of us haven’t qualified for any financial help & are making ends meet by selling bespoke press ons. I know Trace has a lot of followers & will be fine but it might have been nice if Zoph had shown her support by purchasing from her & promoting them during this lockdown as a kindness to her mate rather than buying £1 plastic nails from B&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As much as you all probably don’t like that lyndsey queen of clean aswell cos she is a bit smug & gets up my nose . In terms of cleaning accounts look at how much better & more professional hers is . She shares daily cleaning tips , tries out products , actually shows real life cleaning in real time , is so much more engaged properly with her followers , is consistent with her content . This is why I struggle to see the appeal of Hinch & what she shares ? Her feed is unbelievably lazy , whoever manages her needs a kick up the arse , the constant dog & child , yes everyone thinks their baby is amazing but Ronnie is nothing out the ordinary to anyone else ......... anyone can take a pic of their kids & dog & make it look fancy !!!! She does a bit of token cleaning once a week , like the lanterns the other day . All she does is then go for a walk or buy more shite from a shop ......... I just don’t get it ??? Any interview she does she just talks the same crap , waffles on . Again when queen of clean is on telly , she’s professional , to the point & actually helpful . How do her followers not see through the bullshit !!
That’s why LQOC gets all the tv cleaning segments and all hinch does is pop on to sell her books. All hinch can do now is create a range and sell it, there’s nothing else for her to do now.

Yet again we have a quote about making mistakes.

I wonder what she considers her mistakes to be:
The unsafe cleaning practices - zoflora jars, lenor sprays, multiple product toilet cleans, flowers on hobs etc.
The blatant lies - not buying an audi, not knowing how it happened, bib gate, pampers gate etc.
The constant breaking of covid lockdown rules - BBQ, no social distancing, visiting soft play while suffering covid symptoms, no masks in supermarkets, family trips to non essential stores etc.
The failure to correctly mark her ads as ads, affiliate links etc.

I would love to know exactly what combination of these things she considers are her mistakes to learn from and move on 🤔
The the Grams equivalent of Pritti Patel... I might have made a mistake, and I might be apologising for that mistake, but I'm not going to say the mistake, and I'm actually not really apologising at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s why LQOC gets all the tv cleaning segments and all hinch does is pop on to sell her books. All hinch can do now is create a range and sell it, there’s nothing else for her to do now.
But LQOC is tit. She also tries to flog her books, range and crap candles. He gram is crap, disjointed and just very poor. She is half job Lynsey. I think it’s time for a new kid on the block to come through

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.