Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget the time she used Zoflora on her windows to ‘clean’ them...
Im just a lowly nurse and even I know that effective cleaning comes from a soap and disinfectant/bleach partnership not just disinfectant alone 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sophie we know you don’t come here but why do you lie on your content, do you realise how inadequate you’ve made baby mummy’s to feel about themselves, you live in a fake world with your additive husband. I’ve been through this, not with my husband but my son and it’s heartbreaking.you boil my p.,,. Faking your life. Your poor gorgeous little boy

Reactions: 29
Welcome. I had my baby the same time as Hinch and I can confirm her life is a big fat lie and she has so much help and support no other mum I know has put their child to bed and wished they would wake up and say they can’t wait until they wake up most of us count down to bed time so we can have a tiny bit of time to do something we like (and mines not housework) I found this place after she made me feel a crap mum as I couldn’t keep up with her FAKE life. I love my daughter but some days she gets right on my tits and I look forward to when she finally goes to sleep!!

She has real problems when it comes to motherhood I don’t think she’s ever bonded with Ronnie and interacts with him through a phone which might be why she misses him as when he’s asleep she will watch old videos and miss the baby in the videos not the actual baby in real life if that makes sense. I bet he’s never even had eye contact with her it’s always the phone ☹
He's just a prop for more content and to make her seem more "relatable" because her target demographic will be primarily mums. I don't think it's that she doesn't love Ronnie(I hope not at least) but I think she's too focused on how to keep her followers engaged and using "cute" baby videos is an easy way to do it. As you said though it's at the sacrifice of missing out in "being in the moment" of all the little things he does. I don't think she realises that this is time she won't get back with him when he's older and goes to school. Vestlife won't tell her either and neither will Freda of the high plains because she's their little cash cow and by default so is Ronnie.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She just seems really lazy when it comes to parenting him. She gave him pouches, she gave him ready made formula, she also had the perfect prep machine, she gives him ready made toddler meals. She literally takes every short cut there is when parenting him. I’m not taking a knock at parents who use those things coz I’m sure we all have used them at one point but she uses them every day when she has all the time in the world to make him all his food from scratch for every meal not just one meal a day.

Exactly. She has time and money.

Reactions: 14
If he is ignoring her then I feel for her and feel for Ron, but he is young and will not understand what she is doing.
But she really needs to sort it out now before he gets older and the damage is done.

Feel free to skip
My youngest is 11. When she was 2 and a half years old I developed Rheumatoid Arthritis.
My husband took care of her when I was ill. Consequently growing up she would always run to her dad and practically ignore me. (so I thought)
Well, I was under the impression she hated me and I was a bad mother.
It came to a head so much that 3 years ago I had counselling. I was diagnosed with depression.
It's all ok now, she's still a daddy's girl and I'm fine with that. She does comes to me for the girly talks lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Right... I know this has been mentioned but I can’t to get over how much of a photo shop this image is- the more I look the more it’s obvious. Circled bits are repeated- if you zoom in even the grass is same pattern and arrow bit is blurred!
I don’t know if they have fake grass or shite grass that they’re Trying to make look ‘insta perfect’ but it’s fake and annoying !! 😡😡🙄
View attachment 319179

Omg is ANYTHING they do or see real. I’m convinced Hinch Towers is just a set and they don’t even live there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's just a prop for more content and to make her seem more "relatable" because her target demographic will be primarily mums. I don't think it's that she doesn't love Ronnie(I hope not at least) but I think she's too focused on how to keep her followers engaged and using "cute" baby videos is an easy way to do it. As you said though it's at the sacrifice of missing out in "being in the moment" of all the little things he does. I don't think she realises that this is time she won't get back with him when he's older and goes to school. Vestlife won't tell her either and neither will Freda of the high plains because she's their little cash cow and by default so is Ronnie.
Imagine having a child just for few thousand likes on the gram......

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Imagine having a child just for few thousand likes on the gram......
My theory is she didn’t even want kids (well not yet anyway) but Jaymay being 12 years older than her would have wanted to get started straight away.
So I reckon it’s a case of “well you wanted a kid, so you can look after it”.
She was just the womb and done it to keep him happy. She just does the stuff with Ronald she deems as “fun”

Reactions: 46
Omg is ANYTHING they do or see real. I’m convinced Hinch Towers is just a set and they don’t even live there.
I’ve thought this a few times lately, on more than one occasion I’ve thought her thumbs up has looked superimposed onto the picture, if that makes sense? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read people’s experiences with children on here I do take my hat off to you lot for being more real about kids than hinch, I don’t have any and don’t want them because I’m selfish and having them doesn’t interest me but anyway my point being I watch another lady on insta she’s very very real with her baby think the baby is about 8 months old but she shows you literally everything about parenthood that hinch doesn’t. Example when the child’s up at 3 am crying or when the child can’t settle and is balling her eyes out and the mum is sooo tired trying to find ways to settle her baby, the mum talks about how she copes and how she feels and how tired she is and her stresses with parenthood I never see that with hinch (I’m not criticising as I’m in no position to I guess for me I’m maybe confused 🤷🏻‍♀️) hope what I’m saying makes some sense

Reactions: 43
Jaymey on an emergency essentials trip for horse meat ham and tuRmeric no doubt
Love how she is in her black vest as usual and still has that smelly bleeping bow in her hair. She probably sent him for 20 Superking Blue and a tube of Smarties

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.