Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dozing off whilst mid-Tattle catch up and Jersey Shore is still on (don't judge me, I love a gossip and trashy 'reality' show to relax my mind). Never has hearing the name Ronnie woken me and confused me so much! Some woman has just smashed Ronnie's TV - old season - and it wasn't Hinch redirecting her JSP anger! Took me a couple minutes to wake properly and realise that they were talking about the only other Ronnie under 40 I've heard of!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dozing off whilst mid-Tattle catch up and Jersey Shore is still on (don't judge me, I love a gossip and trashy 'reality' show to relax my mind). Never has hearing the name Ronnie woken me and confused me so much! Some woman has just smashed Ronnie's TV - old season - and it wasn't Hinch redirecting her JSP anger! Took me a couple minutes to wake properly and realise that they were talking about the only other Ronnie under 40 I've heard of!
I was watching feren McCann first time mum (also don’t judge me) and her sister is called Sophie and had a son called Ronnie 😂 also the mum did up a nursery in her house for Feren’s baby and it was very much like Ronnie’s nursery in colour. It even has that wooden camera thing hinch has

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me, but because of covid both mine and Mr Mgh’s families have agreed no homemade gifts that are edible or food stuffs basically so if someone handed me a homemade cookie jar that would go straight in the bin, especially if I knew it was coming from Casa de Covidiot 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 40
I don’t think she has a cleaner, even with confidentiality agreements in place, I think she wouldn’t trust anyone not to let it leak ( family members of anyone cleaning for her included) she’s too controlling, we’ve all witnessed how much she loses it when tattle highlight her sneaky ways.
They don’t live in the house the way normal folk do, their whole existence now is gram related, I expect the spare room has the Christmas presents, the painting by numbers , etc all laid out ready for the allocated gram times to bring down and be worked on . If they ever do a proper cooked meal, she never shows the real mess.
I live alone so in theory my house could look like theirs apart from it being colourful and having furniture older than her in my bedroom 😂 but instead in every room I have projects on the go, sewing machine on the dining table with hoards of fabric , masks, advent bags, dolls clothes being made. Kitchen, big pile of paperwork to sort through, dishes not done yet, some drying still, floor needs a good scrubbing . My bedroom, sacks of toys to be wrapped, clean clothes to be put away, three baskets of wreath making stuff, hallway, various boxes of stuff to be put on marketplace ( been there months ! ) bathroom, actually spotless 😇 craft room/spare room - 6446764357123 projects on the go with not one foot of clear floor space . Garden looks like steptoes yard with stuff that needs to go to the tip . Living room, great nieces paintings drying on table, cushions piled up on the floor still as yesterday she was playing knock them over with a ball . I’ve still not put the throws back from our den making ...., but who cares. Today I’ve felt a bit poorly and not ventured far from my bedroom .

That’s me with no one else in the house, which is an old house so not perfect to start off with but ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you they always get a warm welcome, feel at home etc.

Their house is exactly that, a house not a home .

sorry for the long , me me me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Right... I know this has been mentioned but I can’t to get over how much of a photo shop this image is- the more I look the more it’s obvious. Circled bits are repeated- if you zoom in even the grass is same pattern and arrow bit is blurred!
I don’t know if they have fake grass or shite grass that they’re Trying to make look ‘insta perfect’ but it’s fake and annoying !! 😡😡🙄
View attachment 319179
Badly and so obviously photoshopped. That needs to be shared where her sheep will see it, to show again what she puts on the gram is all smoke and mirrors, nothing in her life is real, it’s either a great big fat lie, filtered, face tuned or photoshopped 🤦‍♀️

So can someone confirm that the view from the window with candles on was the front garden please?
(Clinging on to astroturfgate here 😂😂😂)
Yep definitely front garden, so either she doesn’t want to show the back garden 😉😉 or somebody is out the front to visit, why else would you have a toddler running about in an unsecured front area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For the newbies or those unsure - the conspiracy theory that Jamie has another child has been discounted on here previously by some that know the family history. Its not true.

Reactions: 31
I don’t think she has a cleaner, even with confidentiality agreements in place, I think she wouldn’t trust anyone not to let it leak ( family members of anyone cleaning for her included) she’s too controlling, we’ve all witnessed how much she loses it when tattle highlight her sneaky ways.
They don’t live in the house the way normal folk do, their whole existence now is gram related, I expect the spare room has the Christmas presents, the painting by numbers , etc all laid out ready for the allocated gram times to bring down and be worked on . If they ever do a proper cooked meal, she never shows the real mess.
I live alone so in theory my house could look like theirs apart from it being colourful and having furniture older than her in my bedroom 😂 but instead in every room I have projects on the go, sewing machine on the dining table with hoards of fabric , masks, advent bags, dolls clothes being made. Kitchen, big pile of paperwork to sort through, dishes not done yet, some drying still, floor needs a good scrubbing . My bedroom, sacks of toys to be wrapped, clean clothes to be put away, three baskets of wreath making stuff, hallway, various boxes of stuff to be put on marketplace ( been there months ! ) bathroom, actually spotless 😇 craft room/spare room - 6446764357123 projects on the go with not one foot of clear floor space . Garden looks like steptoes yard with stuff that needs to go to the tip . Living room, great nieces paintings drying on table, cushions piled up on the floor still as yesterday she was playing knock them over with a ball . I’ve still not put the throws back from our den making ...., but who cares. Today I’ve felt a bit poorly and not ventured far from my bedroom .

That’s me with no one else in the house, which is an old house so not perfect to start off with but ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you they always get a warm welcome, feel at home etc.

Their house is exactly that, a house not a home .

sorry for the long , me me me 😂
Yes @Eyesopened ! That’s a great description of the ephemera of life! Things that float in and out of our days. We all have it, even the most organized amongst us. (Sorry quoting went wonky)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Astro turf was bound to come I mentioned it a while ago the day she did the story about her grass always looking dead and asked advice to stop it happening for it to never be mentioned again. Was not long after the pergola reveal then of course we haven’t been allowed in the garden since before the Dorset holiday despite her keep banging on about how much they all love being outside!!!!
If she’s going to carpet Castle Greyskull out with astroturf in the garden, sorry sensory carpet🙄 what happened to her love of fields?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the newbies or those unsure - the conspiracy theory that Jamie has another child has been discounted on here previously by some that know the family history. Its not true.
I second that.Her sister Sam's husband is called Jamie too.

Reactions: 15
Zoflora. Doesn't. Clean. Things. Its. A Disinfectant. You. Still. Have. Dirty. Cloths. Love

bleeping. Thick. witch!

Also Soph .. engage with your child. I've been a single busy mum to 3 kids and despite that, not one of them has ever blanked me with the regularity that your only child has.

You should be ashamed!
I brought my 3 kids on my own and I couldn't agree more, it would hurt my heart so much if my kids ever blanked me like that. When my kids were Ronnie's age I was amazed how much they learn, its so much fun to watch them explore their surroundings and all the new words they learn.

Reactions: 10
Their 'corner shop' looks remarkably like a Co-Op to me.

Granted it's not exactly a massive Tesco's but every Co-Op I've ever been in is definitely more than a corner shop.

I wonder if she will do a 'very small business' post for them 🤔 I bet they can't wait.
The one in her area, I won’t say village🤦‍♀️is the one only 2 mins by car if that, prob 10 mins walk tops, it is on the corner but most people refer to corner shops meaning little shops. Ours is on a corner too but we and nobody else in my neighbourhood refer to it as the corner shop, its ‘the Co Op’, and it’s definately a small supermarket.

Reactions: 9
She just seems really lazy when it comes to parenting him. She gave him pouches, she gave him ready made formula, she also had the perfect prep machine, she gives him ready made toddler meals. She literally takes every short cut there is when parenting him. I’m not taking a knock at parents who use those things coz I’m sure we all have used them at one point but she uses them every day when she has all the time in the world to make him all his food from scratch for every meal not just one meal a day.
I’m a perfect prep mother 🙋🏻‍♀️😂 but honestly it’s a godsend and I wouldn’t have it any other way. We don’t use ready mixed formula but we’re using a formula that doesn’t have them 😂 however, when it comes to weaning, I will be making my own puréed food because I don’t trust the contents of the pouches! It really is lazy that she uses all the shortcuts when she’s literally at home 24/7 and has all the time in the world. It’s not like she’s alone all day and has to find time to make him some lunch during a quick 10 minute window. She can literally hand him over to vesty.

Yesterday I had a migraine all day and my OH was at work because he works 6 days a week. I had to entertain a 4.5 month old whinging baby all day while feeling like my head was splitting open. I wonder how she would cope. I made it through the day but by the time my OH got home I was on the verge of tears so he took her off me and I had a lovely shower and a nap!

Wasn’t there a rumour that Joe cheated on Stace ? Maybe that’s the similarity. Oh and Inch’s other kid.
Does he have another kid??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she give him so much juice. Even I don’t drink that much juice in a day. I know people think baby juice is fine but it has just as much sugar as normal juice. It would be cheaper to buy apple juice and water it down and would be better for his teeth. Obviously it’s better to give him water but hey he’s been having juice so long he probably won’t touch water now.
My kids never had juice, it was breast milk only, then milk and water in their first 18 months. I always tell new moms juice is not necessary! I usually get a glare from the old school moms but I only speak the truth! (I don’t have any judgement if people do have their babies/toddlers drink milk. But I have seen many a tantrum when the juice has run out on friends’ toddlers that drink it a lot! 😳 )

Reactions: 7
Welcome. I had my baby the same time as Hinch and I can confirm her life is a big fat lie and she has so much help and support no other mum I know has put their child to bed and wished they would wake up and say they can’t wait until they wake up most of us count down to bed time so we can have a tiny bit of time to do something we like (and mines not housework) I found this place after she made me feel a crap mum as I couldn’t keep up with her FAKE life. I love my daughter but some days she gets right on my tits and I look forward to when she finally goes to sleep!!

She has real problems when it comes to motherhood I don’t think she’s ever bonded with Ronnie and interacts with him through a phone which might be why she misses him as when he’s asleep she will watch old videos and miss the baby in the videos not the actual baby in real life if that makes sense. I bet he’s never even had eye contact with her it’s always the phone ☹
Could have written this myself. I love my daughter but she's stirring right now and I'm very much not ready to start the day 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.