Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The consensus is to name the thread - Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Thanks to @tippingpoint.

In blue are direct links to those posts

Last thread catch up.
Friday
No fresh ‘n’ up Friday again, then she announces the day off, but make it count!! Coincidently SS has a day off too,
Saturday
2 posts all about her.
zzzz
She can’t believe people liked her cheap xmas test tubes so is now making cookie jars gifts ffs.
#ad swipe up regarding the tags.
Videoed the performing child for content purposes.
She has given so many away so cleaned the remainder of her candle lanterns. The big one was dusty. Dirty cow.
Chucked some clean cloffs into the washer. Back to cleaning with Zoflora, or is she? Pre-record? Nails are different!!
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

wiki page.

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks @mammaof3 for the new thread, it must be like having a full time job... I do hope you put 'new thread, first page recap etc' on your Hinch list :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry, can’t work out how to quote from the last thread but in reply to the post about people buying Flash cleaner and then asking what you use it for.

Can you imagine buying a product without knowing what it’s for? Surely the point of shopping is to buy something you need (or like)?

Perhaps it’s a sheep thing, all the huns are buying these tiny test tubes, I’ll buy some just in case I’m missing out...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hahahahaha! Thanks guys! First thread title for Hinch and the weird thing is I didn’t even try. I didn’t even put it forward as a thread title. Which begs the question -

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO LITTLE OLD ME?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139
Right... I know this has been mentioned but I can’t to get over how much of a photo shop this image is- the more I look the more it’s obvious. Circled bits are repeated- if you zoom in even the grass is same pattern and arrow bit is blurred!
I don’t know if they have fake grass or shite grass that they’re Trying to make look ‘insta perfect’ but it’s fake and annoying !! 😡😡🙄
06947059-378E-41AF-B3A7-B32A86BEE432.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 131
Just having a browse for Christmas books and was looking at ‘How The Grinch Stole Christmas’ and this is what popped up in the search! 🤣 We all knew her memoir book was fictional and aimed at kids, it even put poor Janet to sleep the other night😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So can someone confirm that the view from the window with candles on was the front garden please?
(Clinging on to astroturfgate here 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did you see Ronnie’s face in that last video?? That poor soul just looks at her and doesn’t even flinch, that’s the worrying part of all this. Her son doesn’t even like her and he’s a baby!! I’m shook.

Reactions: 40
Did you see Ronnie’s face in that last video?? That poor soul just looks at her and doesn’t even flinch, that’s the worrying part of all this. Her son doesn’t even like her and he’s a baby!! I’m shook.
No wonder when its her favourite place on a couch with the bleeping dog

Reactions: 12
Thinking of driving down to Maldon to check out the front garden and the drive tomorrow - just to confirm new car purchase. Lets keep it all relatable guyzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.