Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
What feels like forever i have finally caught up with all the threads. Wow. She's been busy.
My take on her nails are, everything up till the change of nails was pre records, our trace left that comment about taking them off on purpose so mark end of pre records and new nails means she can start showing the pre records she's been doing on her "time off" and soo Kate to the parteeeey but what the fuck were those hot chocolate test tube? Hot chocolate will be piss weak who ever makes it with that amount of hot chocolate!
I have a conspiracy theory about those gifts she made. It’s all for the gram, to look relatable. Gleam have said ‘Sophlo folk haven’t got much money this year. Make some gifts, look like you care and are 1 of the people’. So off she trots and makes things she found on Pinterest. Photos taken, she bins them and then buys very expensive presents as per usual. There’s no way she’s giving them to anyone. I mean sugar with coffee lumps in? Yumbles 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I am thinking the tide maybe turning. Not fast enough though. I was in Aldi getting my shopping, it’s my 1 hour out a week. Woohoo go me 🎉. Anyway a lot of their deccies are grey. So me in my loud Scottish twang ‘I don’t associate Christmas with grey. Why is this here. Bet it’s that bloody Hinchys doing’
A lady on the opposite side turned, looked at me, laughed and replied ‘oh god not her off Instagram. She’s a bore isn’t she. So drab. Her home is like an old b/w tele’. We had a shared moment 😂😂.

• Haha

Shall64

Chatty Member
That "mini Narnia centrepiece" reminds me of when Dave made a farmyard for baby David in the Royle Family.
There are soooo many similarities with the Royle Family it’s comical.
Lazy daughter, mother running after said daughter and minding her son all the time. Gormless henpecked husband.
I could go on .....

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
O
Ok. In that 3rd video Ronnie is wearing the same coat as he is in the grid post photo. So we can assume it’s a recent video in this recent weather. It’s also the same ending pose from Ronnie as in her grid post photo and the reflection of the tree in the window shows there are no leaves on the tree. So you could assume that the grid post photo was taken at the same time as this final video. However when Ronnie walks into the house there’s clearly AstroTurf outside the house as well as inside. But on the grid post it isn’t AstroTurf. It’s real grass.
DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE ELSE or I have I lost it?

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Why does Inch have his drawers in the the spare Henry’s bedroom? 🤔
Because there wasn't enough room after she had her bedroom redesigned. It's all her wardrobes, her dressing table, her piano seat, her drawers full of £1000's worth of make up, hers hers hers. I'm surprised Jimlad doesn't have his own room to be honest.

• Haha

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Thanks @mammaof3 for the new thread, it must be like having a full time job... I do hope you put 'new thread, first page recap etc' on your Hinch list :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Here for comments

I can’t believe she give him so much juice. Even I don’t drink that much juice in a day. I know people think baby juice is fine but it has just as much sugar as normal juice. It would be cheaper to buy apple juice and water it down and would be better for his teeth. Obviously it’s better to give him water but hey he’s been having juice so long he probably won’t touch water now.
As a previous dental assistant I can confirm that juice in a bottle is an absolute no go. The sugar just sits on their teeth. No need for it at that young age.

Pastry troll

Grinch is the most immature creature i have ever come across. She absolutely boils my piss. Cant wait til ronalongdingdong wakes. Yes only because u spend zero time with him during the fkn day!
if i had any sort of break from my 4 kids under the age of 9 i would understand the cant wait til they wake up and start our day. But the truth is my kids have never had a sleep over anywhere ever. I have my kids with me 24/7 no relative offers of a few hours peace. I love my kids more than anything they are wonderful. Ur blown up image of motherhood is nothing but a farce. You dont no how to parent. Thats the truth. Ur a very dangerous woman Sophie very dangerous and manipulative

• Heart

LittleRedRidingHu?

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she give him so much juice. Even I don’t drink that much juice in a day. I know people think baby juice is fine but it has just as much sugar as normal juice. It would be cheaper to buy apple juice and water it down and would be better for his teeth. Obviously it’s better to give him water but hey he’s been having juice so long he probably won’t touch water now.
Confession time: when I had my first child, I was completely overwhelmed, didn't know my arse from my elbow, freshly broken up with and therefore listened to anyone, who thought they knew how to parent better than me... so pretty much every Tom, Dick, Harry and their brother Bob. I gave my kid applejuice in a bottle, because I didn't know what it would do to her teeth and she loved the juice. Her 2 front teeth started rotting and had to get pulled out by the dentist. It was awful and to this day I feel terrible thinking about it. Thankfully my daughter's permanent teeth are healthy and I've learned a valuable lesson: Don't be like me, don't be a twat, listen to the GP and your Mum, but don't feed the trolls and don't cater to idiots.

[Confession time over] as you were ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The fucking fish tank is in Henry's room. What is the frikin point of that!!!! 🙈🙈

Thread title
Hinch the grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in the next shit dish.

• Haha

Emily1604

Those piss poorly made ‘gifts’ would be helpful if they had the frigging recipe added to them. I believe cookies might need butter and egg added to them. Plus her measuring tools might be different to the person she’s gifting them to. What a Covid cheap idiot. 😏

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
if we do a Christmas special, can I play the Ghost of Jus Rol Past? Haunting her about that day she did a mad dash chucking pantry contents to donate to a food bank at 7pm?

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Yes and it’s a ghastly monstrosity of gifted items
It doesn't look like a little boy's room at all. Nothing is in there that isn't grey or pastel blue. She said on her Sky ad that he loves Peppa Pig. Most parents would buy their kid some toys, or a blanket or something with their favourite character on. Poor Ronnie has absolutely nothing personal.

• Sad

shadyessex33

VIP Member
" I have too many cookie cutters and Jus Rol", sarcastic bitch.

Just donate some.
Just rol need to remember to "give to the needy and not the greedy.
She’s such a horrible greedy cunt. I just don’t understand how someone can be so selfish

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Just saw “The bag”. £2750 for that?? Just because it’s LV. I’m not into designer bags to be honest as mine all tend to get lost or ruined but that bag is ugly AF. They saw her coming.

The ‘hilarious’ story about the purchase in Selfridges is bull shit. They upsold her like they always do. I don’t go in there anymore as I’d go in for one thing and come out with a bag full! if she was spending that much on a bag they would push for the sale of the accessories too. No question.

The thing is she’s gone off one one and her misconception in the book and slated it but it’s a department store. It’s not even posh! And as for the sales assistant scoffing at the fact she was wearing Primark... A) Did she check the labels?? Just because someone works in what she sees as an upmarket place, does it make them able to instantly identify where clothes are from?? B) Some Selfridges actually have a Primark section within the department store now so what’s her point?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry