Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she fused to that corner of the sofa now? She never gets up to actually parent. She just slobs in that corner filming everything. bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I have a conspiracy theory about those gifts she made. It’s all for the gram, to look relatable. Gleam have said ‘Sophlo folk haven’t got much money this year. Make some gifts, look like you care and are 1 of the people’. So off she trots and makes things she found on Pinterest. Photos taken, she bins them and then buys very expensive presents as per usual. There’s no way she’s giving them to anyone. I mean sugar with coffee lumps in? Yumbles 🤢
Yep my thoughts exactly. Management have been brainstorming more relatable content, to keep the moronic sheep on side. Poor poor sheep 🐑 baaaa

Reactions: 11
And god forbid anyone on benefits has a spare bedroom

But millionaire instagrammers don’t lose any sleep over it 🤨
I have a spare room, I actually have two spare rooms at the moment 🙈 I don’t think we can begrudge her for having a spare room or for even letting her dog have a room. It’s her house she can do what she wants with it. I do think it pointless but it seems likes Henry’s room is essential Jamie’s wardrobe and I guess the spare room is where she showers as she didn’t feel the need to add an en-suite on her new bedroom.

Reactions: 20
I always say Hoover, although I do have a Hoover brand now but even when I didn't I always said Hoover. The difference is, I'm not being paid to advertise a rival brand 😂 you'd think for £24k an advert she could manage to say vacuum instead!
Came on to say exactly this 👏

Reactions: 6
She had a blacked out grid post from 2nd June, when it was an insta show of support to the BLM cause. She has deleted that
sorry hadn’t realised. She’s bleeping disgusting. Of all the things to delete you wouldn’t delete that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sooooo, she’s had her nails done. Is this a prerecord or has Trace come down from the attic?
FBF348D8-3615-4C0D-B273-96A53904F189.png

Reactions: 1
sorry hadn’t realised. She’s bleeping disgusting. Of all the things to delete you wouldn’t delete that.
She was probably scared of pissing off a few racist followers and losing them, so she got rid of it. Best to keep it neutral and attract everyone, eh Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sat on her arse again. WhAts sad about that is he clearly walks off to try and find daddy to help him fix it. When my kids can’t figure something out they look and/or talk to me for reassurance that it’s ok or guidance to fix it. Ronnie doesnt even look to her. So sad.

Reactions: 26
She was probably scared of pissing off a few racist followers and losing them, so she got rid of it. Best to keep it neutral and attract everyone, eh Soph
I wish I took a screen shot coz on that post someone put something like ‘thanks for putting that post up I thought you didn’t like black people’ and someone else agreed that they thought the same 😂🙈 but it’s true that post got the least likes and comments. That’s when I decided to take a break from her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really just cannot wait to see the end of this influencer crap. Does anyone ever wonder why people do turn into sheep? Do you think people are just wired differently? I can’t ever imagine brown nosing a stranger and tagging them in tit. All the people tagging posts of her 😂😂 I swear to god if anyone I knew did that I would delete. Do you think they pine after desperate for her to acknowledge them? I imagine her fans are very insecure with no identity and want to feel validated??

All I think about when I see her doing duck all and then crying about fake anxiety is about all our nhs staff these past few months, the years of pay freezes they had and the tit they have tolerated for poor pay. People are happy to swipe up and line the pockets of some bimbo on Instagram but you never collectively see people very angry about how our nhs staff are treated, the most people will do is comment “aww poor nurses” and that’s it on a Facebook post, if people put all their attention, effort into what they do arse licking hinch, maybe our outrage would be taken more seriously 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish I took a screen shot coz on that post someone put something like ‘thanks for putting that post up I thought you didn’t like black people’ and someone else agreed that they thought the same 😂🙈 but it’s true that post got the least likes and comments. That’s when I decided to take a break from her
The thing is most of her die hard fans are proven to be nasty witches with low intelligence. Probably supporting UKIP despite not actually knowing what it is

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.