Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that’s fake grass. I think either that photo was taken BEFORE fake grass. Or it was taken after and real grass photoshopped in. Although I agree with the odd photoshopping in this image I do think it was taken before AstroTurf laid.
I agree. I think Astro went down in the last 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm still calling that todays post were pre records, and she is having her house decorated for Christmas, Ron Ron and Fatsomes at Old Mad Barkers as we have not had breakfast or lunch and the last post the telly is showing I'm A Celebrity

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ronnie is probably using that drill in his ears hoping it will drown out the noise of his gobbo the goblin mumazzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can't stay silent anymore I fell down this rabbit hole on Thursday 2 days later still here fascinated that her hinchers are still adoring her and gushing over a kids Wendy house that literally looks wonky.
How have they not woke up I'm now convinced hinch is a cult and she hypnotises her followers with her tone of voice (actually a real thing) into wasting their money to reach the higher level hinching and closer to interaction with the holy grail zophe.
When is Jaymeeh going back to graft because it appears now even his skin wouldn't graft and how many of her congregations husband's could afford to take this long of work to watch ronalongadingdong grow up the kid will be leaving home soon and she's still be preaching about family time.
Someone needs to tell her it's not high school bleeping musical we are not all in this together. We are in the same storm not all in the same boat and wash your manky cloths with soap powder like a normal person my mother has used zoflora since the frigging 80s and it still smells like an old peoples home.
Stop profiteering from Mental ill health perhaps go and volunteer at a MH hospital and see what actual suffering is you absolute bell. Mental ill health is real and not for instagrammers and shite singers to use as an excuse for having a day off.
Honestly had to get this off my chest because it's been pissing me off for months.

Reactions: 104
Can’t be the only one hoping ron the don is going to take a liking to her colour by number tit! Crayon straight to it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So I was right yesterday with the posts about a bottle of juice for Ronnie being on the table with his tablet. Don’t know how I missed this this morning!
I can’t believe she give him so much juice. Even I don’t drink that much juice in a day. I know people think baby juice is fine but it has just as much sugar as normal juice. It would be cheaper to buy apple juice and water it down and would be better for his teeth. Obviously it’s better to give him water but hey he’s been having juice so long he probably won’t touch water now.

Reactions: 24
We haven’t seen Ronnie looking at his fishhhh that he so loved, surely the bigger tank has arrived by now for flip, flop and babies. Maybe waiting a few months before showing her flock .

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she give him so much juice. Even I don’t drink that much juice in a day. I know people think baby juice is fine but it has just as much sugar as normal juice. It would be cheaper to buy apple juice and water it down and would be better for his teeth. Obviously it’s better to give him water but hey he’s been having juice so long he probably won’t touch water now.
I really don’t get the baby juice thing at all. Mine have weak squash and that only started when my eldest was 2 and had rotavirus - the Gp advised squash as he was getting dehydrated and we never could go back to plain water. But when I say weak it’s WEAK. But baby juice?? Why????

Reactions: 15
Yes exactly. I just think it should be in a sippy cup especially being juice. Milk I can understand in a bottle but juice shouldn’t be in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.