Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if we do a Christmas special, can I play the Ghost of Jus Rol Past? Haunting her about that day she did a mad dash chucking pantry contents to donate to a food bank at 7pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg! You could be Jaymay! We could give you a skin fade! A gay playing Soph and a lesbian playing Jaymay. Immense!
I can rock a pair of shorts and a vest and walk around in flip flops shouting "lauuder!" and making cringey sexual innuendos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh flip sake Soph. Wow the lights still work from last year! YES THAT IS THE IDEA. Noone buys all new decorations every year. Stop sounding suprised.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh flip sake Soph. Wow the lights till work from last year! YES YHAT IS THE IDEA. Noone buys all new decorations every year. Stop sounding suprised.
I literally just came here to say exactly this 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Please can I audition for the part of Queen Janet of Tattle?
I can be a right snarky cow when required and I do a very good ‘unimpressed by this crap’ face :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh flip sake Soph. Wow the lights till work from last year! YES YHAT IS THE IDEA. Noone buys all new decorations every year. Stop sounding suprised.
More like she left the batteries in hoping they’d leak acid, then she could buy all new this year🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Is it supposed to be....a Narnia?!?
I was thinking of real woodland but obviously that must have been her thinking with the street lamp. Is there a post box in Narnia? I’ve not seen it but watched the lion the witch and the wardrobe many years ago. I had the volume off and didn’t read the bottom bit but it’s still crap 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
his shits must be so runny. Does he ever have any fibre? 🙈 I can’t believe she’s so clueless about what to feed him. I personally think new mums should be given nutrition courses and I mean no shade when I say this coz I know it’s definitely something I would have benefited from. She’s in the public eye, if she’s gonna show what she feeds Ronnie she should be responsible. Having just rol 3-4 times a week is just not healthy
Oh I quite agree. I know weaning courses do exist but would like to see it made more of a community initiative rather than left in the hands of companies charging £30 for a morning session.

That said, there are a lot of good resources available - Annabel Karmel for instance actually has suggested menus for different ages in her books. A bit of resource and you can get your toddler eating very well. But she seems to just pick out things she wants to eat rather than what is good for Ronnie. Even the 'healthier' choices like whatever that mush was on that potato had super salty garlic puree in. And don't get me started on the crisps.

Also for someone who claims to be riddled with anxiety I'm astounded that doesn't stretch to RonRon's diet.

Away from food it annoys me that she constantly buys absolute shite from B&M when they actually have a nice selection of affordable baby/toddler toys that are really good for development. Things like hand puppets, shape sorters and sensory balls for example. But she buys Ronnie expensive wonky playhouses instead.

Finally a thought about the soaking of bath toys in Milton. Attached photo of one of kiddo's toys that was cleaned in the same way.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How the hell is she having this in her table with a toddler!!!! How is he not grabbing the animals and throwing the pine cones!!??
Maybe mine were just feral 😂View attachment 320311
A post box in the Narnia forest. That’s handy! 🙄. Grow up Hinch you can’t even pretend you have done it for Ronnieblessim to enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he’s a bit like Matilda. For the most part his Mum is pretty uninterested. So he just does his own thing. Probably takes himself off to the library and cooks pancakes. Gotta do what you gotta do when you’re third in line to a fat dog and Instagram
Yep, Ronnie is her 3rd born. she has 3 babies, Henry, Insta, Ronnie in that order 🙄 (she quoted last week that her Insta was her baby)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.