Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get the baby juice thing at all. Mine have weak squash and that only started when my eldest was 2 and had rotavirus - the Gp advised squash as he was getting dehydrated and we never could go back to plain water. But when I say weak it’s WEAK. But baby juice?? Why????
She just seems really lazy when it comes to parenting him. She gave him pouches, she gave him ready made formula, she also had the perfect prep machine, she gives him ready made toddler meals. She literally takes every short cut there is when parenting him. I’m not taking a knock at parents who use those things coz I’m sure we all have used them at one point but she uses them every day when she has all the time in the world to make him all his food from scratch for every meal not just one meal a day.

Reactions: 40
First ever post, be kond please! I’ve been lurking for a while but tonight I am RAGING, the post that highlighted the photoshopped grass FFS like what the actual hell is she even doing?

I’ve been following her for ages and me and my partner finally fell preggers when Ronnietuftymans was 3 months old. I felt like she was so relatable, we had been trying for over a year and finally the moment we’d been waiting for. AND OH MY bleeping CHRIST does she give a false and quite frankly damaging impression of motherhood. What an earth is she doing? Pretending that every time ronniemans goes to sleep she’s excited for him to wake up???? Hell sometimes I’m in tears rocking my baby to sleep wondering why I’m so exhausted and hating that moment. I can’t wait for him to sleep sometimes so I can just sit in silence for a moment. We love him dearly and his little smile makes it all worth it BUT how the image of her perfect life and how she is coping just damaged how I felt and my expectations. Trying to keep a nice clean house and breastfeed 12+ times a day is just not poss. Why isn’t she showing the tears? The ‘thank god I have a moment to myself’. The ‘I haven’t brushed my hair since thursday’.

So back to my rage - her life and world she portrays is so FIXED and not REAL LIFE that she can’t even leave her bleeping grass unedited!!!!!! Her grass. What? If he blades of bastard grass aren’t perfect enough to be left alone, whether they’re real or fake, the what hope in he’ll do all the other posts have of being genuine.

She can piss off.
Love you aaaalllllll for allowing me to see the light.

ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 172
Is Ron pretending to drill his ears so he doesn't have to listen to her screeching

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Guyssss can I still be a nutsy pastry troll even though I used some Zoflora today 🥺😂 I’m still learning ATB

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She just seems really lazy when it comes to parenting him. She gave him pouches, she gave him ready made formula, she also had the perfect prep machine, she gives him ready made toddler meals. She literally takes every short cut there is when parenting him. I’m not taking a knock at parents who use those things coz I’m sure we all have used them at one point but she uses them every day when she has all the time in the world to make him all his food from scratch for every meal not just one meal a day.
She also had ready mixed bottles of formula in the past.

Reactions: 14
Is Ron pretending to drill his ears so he doesn't have to listen to her screeching
When I saw that earlier I just thought his expression is so vacant, he doesn't even look at Sophie he ignores her! 😳 that to me if I was his Mum would concern me! It's like he doesn't want to know her

• Sad
Reactions: 27
When I saw that earlier I just thought his expression is so vacant, he doesn't even look at Sophie he ignores her! 😳 that to me if I was his Mum would concern me! It's like he doesn't want to know her
Even in the photos where he’s smiling he’s smiling to the side of her where I suppose his dad is, never smiling at her

Reactions: 23
The Astro turf was bound to come I mentioned it a while ago the day she did the story about her grass always looking dead and asked advice to stop it happening for it to never be mentioned again. Was not long after the pergola reveal then of course we haven’t been allowed in the garden since before the Dorset holiday despite her keep banging on about how much they all love being outside!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Astro turf was bound to come I mentioned it a while ago the day she did the story about her grass always looking dead and asked advice to stop it happening for it to never be mentioned again. Was not long after the pergola reveal then of course we haven’t been allowed in the garden since before the Dorset holiday despite her keep banging on about how much they all love being outside!!!!
I got blocked back then by her for asking whether she would get AstroTurf. I think that why I feel so passionate about it 😂😂. She asked for advice and I asked her will she take the advice or will she just buy AstroTurf. Block. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Literally pissing myself at the fact I said she doesn’t use stardrops and zoflora anymore and today she’s cracked out the pair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
First ever post, be kond please! I’ve been lurking for a while but tonight I am RAGING, the post that highlighted the photoshopped grass FFS like what the actual hell is she even doing?

I’ve been following her for ages and me and my partner finally fell preggers when Ronnietuftymans was 3 months old. I felt like she was so relatable, we had been trying for over a year and finally the moment we’d been waiting for. AND OH MY bleeping CHRIST does she give a false and quite frankly damaging impression of motherhood. What an earth is she doing? Pretending that every time ronniemans goes to sleep she’s excited for him to wake up???? Hell sometimes I’m in tears rocking my baby to sleep wondering why I’m so exhausted and hating that moment. I can’t wait for him to sleep sometimes so I can just sit in silence for a moment. We love him dearly and his little smile makes it all worth it BUT how the image of her perfect life and how she is coping just damaged how I felt and my expectations. Trying to keep a nice clean house and breastfeed 12+ times a day is just not poss. Why isn’t she showing the tears? The ‘thank god I have a moment to myself’. The ‘I haven’t brushed my hair since thursday’.

So back to my rage - her life and world she portrays is so FIXED and not REAL LIFE that she can’t even leave her bleeping grass unedited!!!!!! Her grass. What? If he blades of bastard grass aren’t perfect enough to be left alone, whether they’re real or fake, the what hope in he’ll do all the other posts have of being genuine.

She can piss off.
Love you aaaalllllll for allowing me to see the light.

ATV.
Welcome. I had my baby the same time as Hinch and I can confirm her life is a big fat lie and she has so much help and support no other mum I know has put their child to bed and wished they would wake up and say they can’t wait until they wake up most of us count down to bed time so we can have a tiny bit of time to do something we like (and mines not housework) I found this place after she made me feel a crap mum as I couldn’t keep up with her FAKE life. I love my daughter but some days she gets right on my tits and I look forward to when she finally goes to sleep!!

She has real problems when it comes to motherhood I don’t think she’s ever bonded with Ronnie and interacts with him through a phone which might be why she misses him as when he’s asleep she will watch old videos and miss the baby in the videos not the actual baby in real life if that makes sense. I bet he’s never even had eye contact with her it’s always the phone ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Zoflora doesn't contain any surfactants so without using detergent as well she won't have cleaned the cloths. Zoflora is a disinfectant not a cleaner, one day she will understand the difference 🤦‍♀️
Let’s not forget the time she used Zoflora on her windows to ‘clean’ them...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She also had ready mixed bottles of formula in the past.
I imagine he only had ready made. We never saw her use the perfect prep machine after tommee tippee gifted her one. And even never saw a tin of formula either. I get that she doesn’t show everything but the fact that she gifted the machine you would have thought she would show it in use

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she give him so much juice. Even I don’t drink that much juice in a day. I know people think baby juice is fine but it has just as much sugar as normal juice. It would be cheaper to buy apple juice and water it down and would be better for his teeth. Obviously it’s better to give him water but hey he’s been having juice so long he probably won’t touch water now.
As a previous dental assistant I can confirm that juice in a bottle is an absolute no go. The sugar just sits on their teeth. No need for it at that young age.

Reactions: 33
Can’t be the only one hoping ron the don is going to take a liking to her colour by number tit! Crayon straight to it
I don't think he's allowed to play with things that make mess. Any time he's done messy play with paints etc she's commanding him like a puppet so he can't make a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.