Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me trying to work out
1. Has she forgiven zoflora
2. Are they press on nails or an illegal manicure
3. Astro turf or real grass photoshopped
4. How won won can feel the benefit of sensory pretend grass in his posh shed .... oops I mean playhouse whilst wearing shoes 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First ever post, be kond please! I’ve been lurking for a while but tonight I am RAGING, the post that highlighted the photoshopped grass FFS like what the actual hell is she even doing?

I’ve been following her for ages and me and my partner finally fell preggers when Ronnietuftymans was 3 months old. I felt like she was so relatable, we had been trying for over a year and finally the moment we’d been waiting for. AND OH MY bleeping CHRIST does she give a false and quite frankly damaging impression of motherhood. What an earth is she doing? Pretending that every time ronniemans goes to sleep she’s excited for him to wake up???? Hell sometimes I’m in tears rocking my baby to sleep wondering why I’m so exhausted and hating that moment. I can’t wait for him to sleep sometimes so I can just sit in silence for a moment. We love him dearly and his little smile makes it all worth it BUT how the image of her perfect life and how she is coping just damaged how I felt and my expectations. Trying to keep a nice clean house and breastfeed 12+ times a day is just not poss. Why isn’t she showing the tears? The ‘thank god I have a moment to myself’. The ‘I haven’t brushed my hair since thursday’.

So back to my rage - her life and world she portrays is so FIXED and not REAL LIFE that she can’t even leave her bleeping grass unedited!!!!!! Her grass. What? If he blades of bastard grass aren’t perfect enough to be left alone, whether they’re real or fake, the what hope in he’ll do all the other posts have of being genuine.

She can piss off.
Love you aaaalllllll for allowing me to see the light.

ATV.
Totally agree with you!!! Being a mum is bloody hard work and it doesn’t help when people like Hinch don’t share the lows!! It’s bloody amazing too but be real and your followers would appreciate it as opposed to showing this fake ‘perfect’ world!!!
I have a boy who is nearly one and my god l love him to bits but l also love bedtime so l can chill and talk to my partner and just have some time to ourselves! X

Reactions: 17
Haven’t been in FB much but this was on the Hinch Group. She must be disappointed at the response. Only 80 odd comments. A couple of weeks ago when she said ‘good morning’ there was at least 1200 commnets when I last looked!!
It makes me laugh when her sheep reply with thanks sophie i really needed to hear this today 🤣🤣🤣. Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It would make sense why it’s always so tidy and clean. My house is spotless ( I’m a clean freak ) but if I took a video you would see my kid’s toys, my husband’s cup of tea left on the side, my dogs half eaten tennis ball, my babies muslin cloths strewn everywhere... That house does not look lived in at all.

This is my issue too, no home looks like this 24/7 even when its a 'mess' its when she's thrown a couple of towels on the floor and emptied the lads toy basket

Reactions: 16
Good grief she’s so boring. I don’t watch her and get all the latest doings from here. And today has been a right hoot eh? This thing of posting a year old photo of RonJonAstroManzzzz and crying is so weird. And false. My kids are all grown ladies now and sometimes I’ll look at pics of them as babies and think ‘what the hell happened? I got old’ lol. She’s just as fake as duck. Trying to convince everyone how much she lurves him. Fake house, fake hubby, fake life, fake love, fake tan, fake nails, fake tum and bum and eyebrows 🤦‍♀️
Oh and fake followers

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jamie and Joe are both two sandwiches short of a picnic?
They're all breaking lockdown and don't give a 💩 Joe is currently fishing and staying overnight in a camping pod with his son and his mate but we're in lockdown how please why is the pod place even open it's not an essential business and can't see people travelling for business needing to stay in a pod with a hot tub for FFS and both SS and Zophe think their blokes are proper studs maybe someone should tell them they are but only press studs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bit Winslet so couldn’t post on the last thread ...

“Also, forgot to mention, when she was asked about having a cleaner, she looked away while she was talking, a sure sign she was lying 🤥

Do you think she actually turned to look at the cleaner in her lounge did an inner smile & then went ‘no’ I don’t have a cleaner 😁
Does her ma Barker
no longer work in the florist so she can do live in nanny and cleaning?

Reactions: 4
Thought she had a witches hat on in that FaceTime with her led down and her giant bow poor vest he has to go late night shopping as Soph can only be left for a short while and only white Ron is sleeping. I bet if he woke up she would straight on the phone jaymeeeeeeeeee that thing upstairs is crying!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she made marshmallow stick men or something on that plate? I can’t make out what it is. Wonder if we’ll see those tomorrow.
Snap, I took a screenshot so I could zoom in, but couldn’t make out what they are either. The top does look like the top of those test tubes she’s got.
If they are marshmallows, they’ll be lovely in the morning after being left out all night, especially now we all know how hot that house is!!! & I don’t mean that in any good way 😉🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I thought she got a stamp and some tags to do her own labels? Am I imagining that she bought something I swear and of course her orange peel gift tags can’t wait for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha! Thanks guys! First thread title for Hinch and the weird thing is I didn’t even try. I didn’t even put it forward as a thread title. Which begs the question -

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO LITTLE OLD ME?!
Enjoy it, I hope you don’t mourn for your old life hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.