Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had to come here because my heart is bursting and I just know you guyszzzz will understand :)

The anti online bullying campaign my daughter was involved with - the one that changed our council school bullying policy?

It launches *nationally* on 10th November!!!!

I'm so so so proud of her :)

Soph still hasn't been in touch though :-/

• Heart
Reactions: 93

tippingpoint

VIP Member
My mum always said if you truly have the flu then someone could drop £100 in front of you and you wouldn’t have the energy to pick it up. So fuck off Soph. You feel shite. Sometimes that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 91

PanickyHour

If I was her I'd be absolutely terrified considering she's now feeling "flu" symptoms and been around dear old maw (and possibly paw). I certainly wouldn't be announcing it to 3.8 million people after yesterdays stupidity. She really is as subtle as a brick isnt she?

Reactions: 73

MrsNott

Who wakes up and enjoys watching someone else's kids morning routine? I dont even like doing my own kids morning routine let alone watching another! (Cos I'm tired not because I'm a terrible Mother) 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
As you all know, I work on a covid isolation ward.
I literally can’t cope with this selfish cunt anymore. IVE blocked HER 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Waffledoggy

Lol! Flu is a cold soph!
Why do people call colds flu?

she won’t need a covid test unless she has a fever or cough....
Sorry, you’re mistaken. The ‘flu is not a cold. Flu is caused by the flu virus (commonly Influenza A) and can have more serious consequences than the common cold (usually a Rhinovirus). Yes, both viral infections, but caused by very different viruses. People often say “just a virus” when referring to the common cold, but forget that many viruses can be much more serious - e.g. influenza virus, coronavirus, herpes virus, hepatitis virus, Ebola virus.... Sorry to be pedantic about terminology, but flu is NOT “just a cold”

• Heart
Reactions: 61

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I used to hate going to my aunties as a kid 😂😂😂 she always made shit food (like Zoph) and I was desperate to see my pals to read Mizz magazine and do dance routines to S Club 7 and Avril Lavigne whilst wearing hair glitter and tops from Tammy girl 😂
I used to like Sugar Mag 😂 how my Mum never realised I was a massive woofta I’ll never know 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Off topic from Hinch but I just want to let all our lovely Liverpool Tattlers know I'm thinking about you all, and those from Manchester and Newcastle. I really feel for you all going through the various tiers of lockdown. Hopefully we can get through this by supporting you all as best we can from afar. 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 59

chlophia2505

I’m just gonna have to mention that outfit choice one more time😐😐😐 grey prison joggers and black heeled boots🤢 my god it hurts my eyes!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What is she fucking doing now???? The kid is actually tormenting the dog! The dog tries to get away and the kid moves in front of it. The dog is also continually swatting the kids hand away and won’t look him direct in the face. Sort it out. If the kid gets bit the social will be involved and there is plenty of evidence on here of what you’ve been doing, you silly woman!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Hoatsandboes

There’s fuck all wrong with her. It’s just her usual deflection. This after yesterday’s shit show Baby Ballers. Also another way to up engagement “what do you guys use?” Fuck off will ya! You’d know if you had flu you silly tart! I’ve had it twice in my 33 years and it absolutely floors you, a PROPER flu!
My go to meds are a brew, 2 paracetamol and big bowl of getting the fuck on with it. Hope this helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Eurgh she fucking winds me seeing that poor fat dog trying to run! It’s abuse and neglect

my parents dog suddenly died yesterday evening, she was a fit and healthy 9 year old doberman and it was a suspected dcm (dog heart attack) she was fine at half 6 and gone by 7pm she passed away about 30 seconds before my mum pulled into the vets car park, vets tried cpr but nothing worked 😞 we are still in shock, we had her from a puppy, we knew this problem was common with Doberman’s but never thought it would happen to her, my parents only lost one of their other dogs back in April which I mentioned in a previous thread. As if 2020 couldn’t get any worst 😞

after reading up on DCM last night henrys breed also are common to suffer from this disease due to nutritional issues so Henry being fat ain’t doing him any favours!

we had no warning with my parents dog she just started drooling heavily and passed in the car just as they got to the vets, Henry could suffer the same fate but younger as he’s fat and overweight

• Sad
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I promised myself and Mr A I would have a break from being a troll and a tattle bastard
But here I am 24 hours later

The clothing bank really pissed me off. Kate to the party but 1. the ones that I’ve been too say to leave them in sealed bags
2. YOU’RE WELCOME

LIKE SHES DOING THEM A MASSIVE FAVOUR

fuck off you self entitled greedy little Charlie Uniform November Tango

Eurgh
We aren’t trolls, we are Bitchilanties! 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsNott

So a self confessed "clean freak" wakes up this morning, during a global pandemic, oh and before I go on, has 'anxiety over covid', with flu symptoms. Wears the same clothes as yesterday (unless it's all a pre records ofc), then doesnt isolate, sorts out her entire wardrobe, even though she's apparently sick, then goes out and donates said clothes individually (!) Into a clothes bin that says 'not in use'

Make it make sense 😭🧐

• Haha