Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she bleeping doing now???? The kid is actually tormenting the dog! The dog tries to get away and the kid moves in front of it. The dog is also continually swatting the kids hand away and won’t look him direct in the face. Sort it out. If the kid gets bit the social will be involved and there is plenty of evidence on here of what you’ve been doing, you silly woman!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Just watched her recent upload of Henry and Ronnie

i am not trying to be a pedantic troll but the dog didn’t look excited or having a great time,

Ron has the dogs paw
Dog is not even looking at Ronnie he’s staring at Sophie and moves paw away
Ron touches paw again
Dog moves away immediately and tries to jump off bed
Ron stands in front of dog preventing him jumping off
Dog sits back down
Dog does not look at Ronnie the whole time

does Everyone else watch something different to me?!!
Do people really own dogs and not know any of their body language?
my dog looks me in the face when he is interacting with me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Change. That. Poor. Babies. Sodden. Nappy. Before. You. Start. Shoving. A. Camera. In. His. Face.

its so heavy you can see it hanging off him. Maybe pop it on the Hinch list, love.
This is the one thing she does that gets to me most. The rest of it, granted shes an utter idiot but to leave Ronniesblesshiscottonsocks in a nappy so long it bulges and moves like that is horrific. I can't begin to imagine the rashes that poor boy must have to deal with.

Reactions: 13
What is she bleeping doing now???? The kid is actually tormenting the dog! The dog tries to get away and the kid moves in front of it. The dog is also continually swatting the kids hand away and won’t look him direct in the face. Sort it out. If the kid gets bit the social will be involved and there is plenty of evidence on here of what you’ve been doing, you silly woman!!!
Just came to post the same pic. I know very, very little about dogs but that to me looked like one seriously unhappy mutt.

Reactions: 11
Now I know chicken strip supposedly likes Soph holding and stroking his paw but he CLEARLY did not want his paws touched in that clip. My 3 year old dog is my shadow but she hates me touching her paws.
I fear that in Soph trying to prove us all wrong something bad will happen which she cannot stop now its already in motion.

Reactions: 9
Was anyone a mrs hinch fan but slowly been chipped away at by the constant montages of her kid and dog? Cause same!🙈 I really did used to enjoy watching her tips etc but my god I can’t stand watching her now! Adventures of ‘Ron and Hen’🤮🤮🤮🤮 who actually shortens Henry to bloody hen!!! And that kid🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t even deal!

Why does every trip to the park need a special video about how magical it was?🙄 try getting the camera out your sons face for five minutes and just enjoy a normal trip to the bloody park🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Now I’m not a dog person AT ALL, don’t like them even though I grew up with them (sorry dog people it’s nothing personal) so I might be being silly but that fat dogs behaviour just then made me feel edgy, like he was going to turn. Even the most placid chilled out dogs can turn. And that child is pushing him. Don’t know why it melted her heart it would have made me move like lightening to separate them

Reactions: 17
Now I know chicken strip supposedly likes Soph holding amd stroking his paw but he CLEARLY did not want his paws touched in that clip. My 3 year old dog is my shadow but she hates me touching her paws.
I fear that in Soph trying to prove us all wrong something bad will happen which she cannot stop now its already in motion.
It’s as if she won’t be happy until the kid has been mauled and the dog put down. She’s such a child

Now I’m not a dog person AT ALL, don’t like them even though I grew up with them (sorry dog people it’s nothing personal) so I might be being silly but that fat dogs behaviour just then made me feel edgy, like he was going to turn. Even the most placid chilled out dogs can turn. And that child is pushing him. Don’t know why it melted her heart it would have made me move like lightening to separate them
As his owner, that shouldn’t be melting her. She should know he’s not happy and is trying to take himself away. This is why dog attacks happen. I don’t have children. But I could always read my dogs body language

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if vestie has the same drawer dividers as ronnotuftsanymore to put his twin sets in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if vestie has the same drawer dividers as ronnotuftsanymore to put his twin sets in 😂
Good news is that both Ronnie and Jamie seem to love an initialled monogram so Jamie can easily identify his twinset in case the difference in size doesn’t give him a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know little about dogs, I don’t especially like them but it’s obvious that dog is not enjoying being pestered. It would take nothing for him to swipe Ronnie in the eye with his claws, or even worse bite him. She is so irresponsible. Does Jamie not see this or is he an idiot too?

Reactions: 11
Why does the cling on dog always have to be involved. Pop him in the kitchen and shut the stair gate while you spend time with your 2nd born and get him dressed.

Reactions: 7
This is the one thing she does that gets to me most. The rest of it, granted shes an utter idiot but to leave Ronniesblesshiscottonsocks in a nappy so long it bulges and moves like that is horrific. I can't begin to imagine the rashes that poor boy must have to deal with.
She probably reads that nappies are 12hrs dry and thinks it means you can just leave the same one on for 12 hours regardless of how full it gets. I honestly wouldn't put it past her, she's that dim!

Reactions: 16
Good news is that both Ronnie and Jamie seem to love an initialled monogram so Jamie can easily identify his twinset in case the difference in size doesn’t give him a clue.
I can't believe we're talking about a soon to be 42 year old man 😂

• Haha
That nappy is leaking!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
‘If I’m honest‘.....if only you bloody were Hinch...if only you were 🙄
oooh could this be a Thread Title suggestion 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.