Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop trying to hide the ad labels you sneaky woman! Eyes drawn down to the text in the white box and her ad/brand partner tag all the way up in tiny little cursive barely readable writing. How many times does she have to be told? She's always complaining that her "trolls" are always going to the ASA and yet she's still always breaking the rules!
Genuine question why do influencers hide them ? I can’t see the benefit?

Reactions: 7
It was because people were posting screenshots of Tattle comments on the BabyBallers Facebook page, forgetting that their screenshots show they were logged into a Tattle account at the time. So playing both sides basically 😂 slagging off Tattle to Hinchers when they probs are active on a million other threads here.
Do we know who this Tattler was, be interesting to see what other threads they are on and their comments😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eurgh she bleeping winds me seeing that poor fat dog trying to run! It’s abuse and neglect

my parents dog suddenly died yesterday evening, she was a fit and healthy 9 year old doberman and it was a suspected dcm (dog heart attack) she was fine at half 6 and gone by 7pm she passed away about 30 seconds before my mum pulled into the vets car park, vets tried cpr but nothing worked 😞 we are still in shock, we had her from a puppy, we knew this problem was common with Doberman’s but never thought it would happen to her, my parents only lost one of their other dogs back in April which I mentioned in a previous thread. As if 2020 couldn’t get any worst 😞

after reading up on DCM last night henrys breed also are common to suffer from this disease due to nutritional issues so Henry being fat ain’t doing him any favours!

we had no warning with my parents dog she just started drooling heavily and passed in the car just as they got to the vets, Henry could suffer the same fate but younger as he’s fat and overweight

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
My take on it, is they are trying to act like our mates and instagram is just a nice little hobby, when actually they are just trying to con a sale out of us to make cash. So the more they hide the fact they are being paid the more it just looks like oh hey pals I just tried this product and wanted to recommend which sounds more genuine than ive been paid to tell you this

Reactions: 15
You're the only one who loves to watch that tit 'routine' over & over Soph. If anyone is THAT interested in that part of your life, they probably need blocking. How she's happy to keep all those creepy people but block the 'trolls' is beyond me. That song is annoying as duck now too.
Exactly I would be worried about those obsessed people, these are the ones that are going to make her life unbearable, stalking her every move, the ones she will be having to call the police on.

Reactions: 5
Eurgh she bleeping winds me seeing that poor fat dog trying to run! It’s abuse and neglect

my parents dog suddenly died yesterday evening, she was a fit and healthy 9 year old doberman and it was a suspected dcm (dog heart attack) she was fine at half 6 and gone by 7pm she passed away about 30 seconds before my mum pulled into the vets car park, vets tried cpr but nothing worked 😞 we are still in shock, we had her from a puppy, we knew this problem was common with Doberman’s but never thought it would happen to her, my parents only lost one of their other dogs back in April which I mentioned in a previous thread. As if 2020 couldn’t get any worst 😞

after reading up on DCM last night henrys breed also are common to suffer from this disease due to nutritional issues so Henry being fat ain’t doing him any favours!

we had no warning with my parents dog she just started drooling heavily and passed in the car just as they got to the vets, Henry could suffer the same fate but younger as he’s fat and overweight
Heart broken for you all❤ Losing them is pure hell

Absolutely drives me mad that she supposedly loves him so much but does nothing to keep him healthy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This boring tit is here to stay
She really is getting away with wank all content but the dumb 🐑 don’t realise 🙄
What sad little lives they must have and she just exploits their lack of any sense. They definitely are a breed aren’t they🙄

Reactions: 4
I’ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and it’s tit. Good on carpet but tit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere
Isn’t it‘s selling point that it’s anti hair wrap, her model is the latest one, obviously tit then and it being tit gives her content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tattle playing up...was just writing as to why she needs copious amounts of washing products when she clearly does one load per month! Also where do those clothes come from ref clothes bank? She showed her wardrobe with not much in there!! So suddenly has a huge stockpile of clothes from apparently nowhere!!

I get rose shitterland is so rubbish b&m are giving them away in the guise of a competition

• Haha
Has Jamie gave his job up? I remember when she first started the Mrs Hinch shite and she would put him on her stories coming home from work. Now they just seem to be sniffing zoflora together all day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yesterday's wardrobe clear out I thought she cleared the wardrobe out the other week because she put up a picture of the black sacks of clothing infront of her wardrobe? And all of this after her rant 'i have a huge wardrobe and no clothes and now I'm being trolled for not having a bigger better wardrobe.

She's comes across as a prolific liar.

Reactions: 16
Because they don't want their followers to know it's an advert, Hinch makes a big deal of "we're all in this together, I love you all so much", she has built up this fake friendship where instead of looking like an obvious advert on the telly, it comes across more as a mate saying "oh I use this all the time, it's great" . It's sad really how people get sucked into it.

Reactions: 8
So she loves fairy anti bac and uses it to wank her taps and then shows a used bottle today...whilst we all know this and the haul are a pre records, i cannot understand it because it's just plain boring..obviously she has a quota for selling each day for maximum coverage but makes out like she is sharing her haul with her Hinchy hanger ons when its so blatant it's her sales pitch!

Reactions: 4
Marie Kondo would go to town on that house!!!
Marie Kondo Stands for the complete opposite of hinchs mantra If it doesn’t bring you joy, you get rid
Not buy 20 copies of the same thing Sophie

Essex county council are calling for tighter covid restrictions

no more visiting ma baker Sophie

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.