Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In bed it’s been such a hard day! 🙄
ive never been in bed before 11pm! Even when I’m ill!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if "flue-y" actually means "preggy". A 50's Stepford wife should be trying in order to create her perfect family. Scuse me, I have to be sick now just typing that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon the clothes she dumped - (yes dumped Soph!) Were the clothes scattered on her kitchen floor....the ones she claimed were washing!
Hopefully someone will have a pic but that orange thing she shoved in the bin was definitely there on the floor!

Reactions: 13
I think she's deffo pregnant. Fake flu, Posting loads of baby pics of Ron and tucked up at 8... Expect a big brother bollocks announcement soon I reckon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
For everyone saying she’s selfish for not self isolating etc. Let’s have it right... she’s got a sniffly nose! Not flu! Anyone who has had flu will tell you it is not your common cold 😂 really gets on my tits when people say oh I have the flu. No you have a cold.

Reactions: 14
Ronnie had a nap 5 hours ago and she’s already got him in bed for the night, why is this kid living out my nap dreams? Wish I could sleep that much during the day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kelly cleans has received her rose wonderland pods and conditioner. She just did a couple of stories on it explaining the fragrance and was better than what hinch has done to advertise it lol

Reactions: 5
The lack of social distancing at that football club is disgraceful - yes this post is Kate to the party but I had to add my disgust to it all!

Reactions: 16
When I had covid it was almost identical to a normal cold so they should definitely be being cautious not to spread it around.
I have got covid and I caught it from someone who thought they had just had a cold (I work in close contact with people) track and trace told me that more people testing positive are having cold like symptoms rather than standard covid symptoms

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I promised myself and Mr A I would have a break from being a troll and a tattle bastard
But here I am 24 hours later

The clothing bank really pissed me off. Kate to the party but 1. the ones that I’ve been too say to leave them in sealed bags
2. YOU’RE WELCOME

LIKE SHES DOING THEM A MASSIVE FAVOUR

duck off you self entitled greedy little Charlie Uniform November Tango

Eurgh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I promised myself and Mr A I would have a break from being a troll and a tattle bastard
But here I am 24 hours later

The clothing bank really pissed me off. Kate to the party but 1. the ones that I’ve been too say to leave them in sealed bags
2. YOU’RE WELCOME

LIKE SHES DOING THEM A MASSIVE FAVOUR

duck off you self entitled greedy little Charlie Uniform November Tango

Eurgh
We aren’t trolls, we are Bitchilanties! 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
c’mon now guys, if everyone self isolated every time they had a tickle or stuffy nose, the country would be at a standstill

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We aren’t trolls, we are Bitchilanties! 💅🏼
Mr A just rolled his eyes at me as I sniggered!

loving my new way of saying the C word
I saw someone wearing a top saying it once and it’s always stuck, going to find my brother it for his birthday next month! He’s still seeing the Hincher girl. I get to meet her on Friday 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
c’mon now guys, if everyone self isolated every time they had a tickle or stuffy nose, the country would be at a standstill
Yes and after 2 weeks the country would be clear - boom. I'm the new prime Minister.

duck em Lock up everyone who sniffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine seeing someone film themselves putting clothes in the clothing bank??

I have bags waiting to go to local charities. So does my sister. Shall we film it for you tattle huns? Also I thought it was supposed to stay in the bags especially now with covid 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WOW what a fast recovery from the flu. Perhaps she should call the WHO - maybe porridge and hinching could also cure Covid as well as the flu 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.