Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsNott

Weren't she little Miss anxious about Covid a few months ago? Now she's got 'flu symptoms' aka a cold shes not bothered?

Reactions: 50

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Just watched her recent upload of Henry and Ronnie

i am not trying to be a pedantic troll but the dog didn’t look excited or having a great time,

Ron has the dogs paw
Dog is not even looking at Ronnie he’s staring at Sophie and moves paw away
Ron touches paw again
Dog moves away immediately and tries to jump off bed
Ron stands in front of dog preventing him jumping off
Dog sits back down
Dog does not look at Ronnie the whole time

does Everyone else watch something different to me?!!
Do people really own dogs and not know any of their body language?
my dog looks me in the face when he is interacting with me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The woman is such a fucking whopper 😂😂😂 she really can’t do ANYTHING right. She just lurches from one fuck up to the next 😂
BIN NOT IN USE!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

shadyessex33

VIP Member
There’s fuck all wrong with her. It’s just her usual deflection. This after yesterday’s shit show Baby Ballers. Also another way to up engagement “what do you guys use?” Fuck off will ya! You’d know if you had flu you silly tart! I’ve had it twice in my 33 years and it absolutely floors you, a PROPER flu!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
So she stood back and took a photo of Ron annoying Henry while he’s sleeping!!!! Is she totally clueless??? He could be dreaming and bite Ron’s Face or Hand (accidentally) I’m so shocked at her irresponsibility and actually letting millions of people see how thick she is!!!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Astonishing

VIP Member
I promised myself and Mr A I would have a break from being a troll and a tattle bastard
But here I am 24 hours later

The clothing bank really pissed me off. Kate to the party but 1. the ones that I’ve been too say to leave them in sealed bags
2. YOU’RE WELCOME

LIKE SHES DOING THEM A MASSIVE FAVOUR

fuck off you self entitled greedy little Charlie Uniform November Tango

Eurgh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Instaflop

Chatty Member
How is she going to get out of this one?

“Sorry guyz wasn’t flu at all! Silly me just a little sniffle. Now off to b&m to celebrate! Achoo”

You lot are keeping me going today. I’ve had an awful time lately and it all came to a head this morning and I really thought I was gone mentally. A sheer coincidence saved me from possibly something stupid and I’m reading here to keep me smiling :)

• Heart
Reactions: 46

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sorry guys I’m kate to the party! Just catching up on baby ballers. What theeeeee f. I am so surprised at that baby club I take my children to 4 different clubs through the week and all of them explicitly say only one parent with child and every parent must wear a mask unless medically exempt and that includes swimming too (only in changing rooms obvs not in the pool) so I’m shocked that club aren’t encouraging a mask policy.
Also I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned but the club called her mrs hinchcliff 🙊

I like the fact they say 'someone of this status'

Do they think she's Royalty or something. She's an on-line scrubber, and not a good one at that.

1602495952881.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

mgh727

VIP Member
Dear lord let us pray,

father who art in grey heaven, ikea furniture by thy name, her pasta is done, please let no natural yogurt be added, philly, bacon or tuna, as is done in the hinchcliffe household on more than one occasion, amen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Had her claw held out for Ronaldo to run to down the hallway and he completely swerved her 😂😂 it’s saying something when even your kid ain’t a fan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I've taken the piss out of that dog many times and called him lardsome etc, but watching this really made me sad for him.
The way he's looking around, like trying to find an escape route and everyone is just ignoring signals.

Henry, no one will fucking blame you the day you snap, I am just sorry you'll have to take the blame for. It 😢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44