Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello I'm fank you
So she is saying she's woken up feeling like she has some kind of flu but she's chosen not to actually describe her symptoms and instead asks for advice on what remedy she should use? Makes me wonder what sort of tablets she's taken if she's having to ask for advice.
I don't want to speculate on her symptoms but the correct and right thing to do would be to seek professional advice on whether to get a Covid test if she really does have symptoms. Surely that's not up for negotiation?
Also while I am here, can anyone tell me when Henry was last out at a restaurant and chose himself a nice roast lamb from the menu? I just can't for the life of me remember and it's puzzling me because clearly after his bad mood yesterday he can distinguish between lamb and chicken?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does she think white tracksuit bottoms and black leather boots look good 🤮🤮🤮 she’s a meff

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does she know my family are beautiful?! They could look like a cross between the elephant man and sloth!
I've said before she has no idea about other people's families! There's some right bleeping horrors in mine! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As you all know, I work on a covid isolation ward.
I literally can’t cope with this selfish bleep anymore. IVE blocked HER 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
My mum always said if you truly have the flu then someone could drop £100 in front of you and you wouldn’t have the energy to pick it up. So duck off Soph. You feel shite. Sometimes that happens.
My mum says that if you have the proper flu at first you think you’re dying and then you wish you were dead. A bit morbid but when mum says ... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hinch wouldnt know what a pile of laundry was if it tripped her up and clotheslined her. (WWE ref).

That's one of the easiest IKEA tables to put together. 🙄..

I can't with simple Susan today. She had the whitest tongue last week ( or was it 2 wks ago). And says she is fluey?! Well SS that's what happens when you don't cover your shoulders and dress for the weather. You can tell Christmas is coming when the swipe ups start.

Also not sure if mentioned but little Rex was helping his parents build a cart recently ...copy cat soph strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTF is that statement supposed to say?

'It's so true when you said Soph it goes so quick.'.......What? Who are you talking to?
and
'Time.... please so down'

Please proofread before you post dear.

You're that quick to get your tit out to your sheep it looks bad and sad.

pasta.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My mum says that if you have the proper flu at first you think you’re dying and then you wish you were dead. A bit morbid but when mum says ... 😂
Really really hate the way flu is thrown around, I’m 30 and probably had flu 2/3 times but boy do you know you have it

Reactions: 19
Just in case no one already has found them. Parenting 101 through a screen 😶 sad really that she takes everything else on board that gets said here but not the actual important stuff like product misuse, neglecting a dog, risking a baby feed a dog and general other crap pet ownership and parenting.
The sad thing is the session is only on for 35 minutes and she’s spent probably 30 minutes showing off in front of others, overacting and shrieking to get noticed just in case on the off chance nobody noticed her and time being behind her phone. The only actual time spent off it was probably when she twice posed (unnaturally at that) and then the couple of times she posed as wanted to appear like she was actually taking an interest which we know she probably wasn’t🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just heard Mrs Hinch will be on Radio 2 one day this week on the Steve Wright show. I have Radio 2 on in the background while I’m WFH 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What is this bullshit about Ron looking grown up every other day. She spouts the same crap constantly. I'm not surprised she wants time to slow down especially with how much of the first year of his life she has missed. Precious time and moments that will never be gotten back. I really do feel sorry for the little lad

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just heard Mrs Hinch will be on Radio 2 one day this week on the Steve Wright show. I have Radio 2 on in the background while I’m WFH 😫
I can’t listen to him, can’t believe he‘s still on the air but if he’s interviewing her, I might just tune in😳

Reactions: 7
Hello I'm fank you
So she is saying she's woken up feeling like she has some kind of flu but she's chosen not to actually describe her symptoms and instead asks for advice on what remedy she should use? Makes me wonder what sort of tablets she's taken if she's having to ask for advice.
I don't want to speculate on her symptoms but the correct and right thing to do would be to seek professional advice on whether to get a Covid test if she really does have symptoms. Surely that's not up for negotiation?
Also while I am here, can anyone tell me when Henry was last out at a restaurant and chose himself a nice roast lamb from the menu? I just can't for the life of me remember and it's puzzling me because clearly after his bad mood yesterday he can distinguish between lamb and chicken?
Maybe that GP will be on the blower giving her more tit advice.....oh no maybe not.....she doesn’t really exist 😂🤣

Hello I'm fank you
How sad that she had zero content that she had to prop that poor dog up in that uncomfortable position, then spout utter bollocks, but her Hinchers will believe every word of it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really really hate the way flu is thrown around, I’m 30 and probably had flu 2/3 times but boy do you know you have it
I am 38 and never had proper, full blown flu. I've had nasty colds but not what I would class as flu. So when people go "Oh I've got the flu" I never believe them! A bad cold is not the same. It's her all over though isn't it, attention seeking after another cock up 🤷

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.