Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
surely it’s basic 101 knowledge not to let your child put he’s face up close to a dog when its sleeping? Doesn’t matter how loving, gentle and bleeping amazing Henry is ITS DANGEROUS. Hello Sophie, I know you haven't read here since 2019 which is bullshit so I know your gonna see this... STOP TRYING TO PROVE TO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS HOW AMAZING THE BOND IS BETWEEN YOUR DOG AND BABY AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU YOURE WRONG FOR DOING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE 100%, BE A NORMAL RESPONSIBLE PARENT AND HAVE BOUNDARIES BETWEEN THEM YOU bleeping BELLEND
thank you.
Her trying to prove us wrong could end up in a beautiful child’s face being left horrifically scarred for life, lose an eye, anything. It does happen, even the most placid dog has done it. She just a big child who just needs to be right and always has to win.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There’s duck all wrong with her. It’s just her usual deflection. This after yesterday’s tit show Baby Ballers. Also another way to up engagement “what do you guys use?” duck off will ya! You’d know if you had flu you silly tart! I’ve had it twice in my 33 years and it absolutely floors you, a PROPER flu!
My go to meds are a brew, 2 paracetamol and big bowl of getting the duck on with it. Hope this helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Last time I had flu was about 9 years ago now and it absolutely wipes the floor with you. I was crawling to the toilet and couldn't even keep water down. She's a drama queen who is just trying to shift attention from her most recent duck ups.

Reactions: 21
Will this “flu” be like her toothache? 🥴 the mythical 24hr wisdom tooth pain, never to be heard of since...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus H Christ this woman boils my piss

1. You think your chicken strip dog would never harm your Ronnieblesshim? You obviously know nothing about dogs so! The kindest, softest dogs in the world can turn on you. Especially if you’ve treated the dog like yiu gave birth to him yourself😡 Cop on woman, I hope you never have to bring your beautiful baby to A&E or bring your fat ass dog to be put to sleep. It will be all your and Inch’s fault. You’ve been warned.

2. If you have symptoms of a cold or flu you need to treat it like you have Covid full stop. Call your GP and explain your symptoms, if they think you need to be tested do it. In the meantime don’t leave your home, don’t have Ma or Da Baker over. You are usually a selfish prick so I don’t think you’ll head any advice, but Ive seen what this horrible virus has done to patients in my job and I would wish it on your or any of your family.
oops sorry I forgot you haven’t been on here since 2019 but maybe one of your sheep/shoppers might pass it on.

Lol I can tell you're irish by your language in your comments🤣 fellow irish girl here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed flu is awful! My fiancé works away in the week and when I had it last year I had to go and stop at my mum and dads cos it was too much energy to get up to get a glass of water. I’m surprised she hasn’t told us what mum says works best for the flu! Also imagine been star struck cos you see Mrs Grinch? These Hinchers really need to get a life.

Reactions: 12
Sorry maybe bush to the party but it’s my first post too and after spending too long on here yesterday getting an in-depth knowledge of grinch I spotted this jem today.

IKEA table after being called out on here for “bespoke furniture” and compared to SS buying from IKEA.

Ronnie playing with tools....just like Rex 😏🙄

has to mention grandad after all the talk of divorce surrounding her parents

and those bloody Manky flip flops, like she’s shocked they’ll be right by her side considering he lives in them 🤢 the athletes foot on him must be real 😷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear lord let us pray,

father who art in grey heaven, ikea furniture by thy name, her pasta is done, please let no natural yogurt be added, philly, bacon or tuna, as is done in the hinchcliffe household on more than one occasion, amen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
All those colours though😮 she’s got pale/white things in there too🤦‍♀️ I never ever think her washing looks anything other than dull, even her whites look grey 🤢
Probably intentional to blend in with the rest of her dull grey life and personality

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just in case no one already has found them. Parenting 101 through a screen 😶 sad really that she takes everything else on board that gets said here but not the actual important stuff like product misuse, neglecting a dog, risking a baby feed a dog and general other crap pet ownership and parenting.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Sorry maybe bush to the party but it’s my first post too and after spending too long on here yesterday getting an in-depth knowledge of grinch I spotted this jem today.

IKEA table after being called out on here for “bespoke furniture” and compared to SS buying from IKEA.

and those bloody Manky flip flops, like she’s shocked they’ll be right by her side considering he lives in them 🤢 the athletes foot on him must be real 😷
IKEA delivery yesterday 🤔

Reactions: 11

He gives me the creeps 😂 it’s like a 40 year old teenager and that hair cut... wow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just in case no one already has found them. Parenting 101 through a screen 😶 sad really that she takes everything else on board that gets said here but not the actual important stuff like product misuse, neglecting a dog, risking a baby feed a dog and general other crap pet ownership and parenting.
I’m still not sure if she’s even seen these yet 😂 they will be deleted or at least a gushing thank you comment from her saying they looooooved it depending on her manic mood

I always find a zero skin fade really sexy when you have head rolls 😉😒
Gawwwwwwwn son

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
surely it’s basic 101 knowledge not to let your child put he’s face up close to a dog when its sleeping? Doesn’t matter how loving, gentle and bleeping amazing Henry is ITS DANGEROUS. Hello Sophie, I know you haven't read here since 2019 which is bullshit so I know your gonna see this... STOP TRYING TO PROVE TO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS HOW AMAZING THE BOND IS BETWEEN YOUR DOG AND BABY AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU YOURE WRONG FOR DOING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE 100%, BE A NORMAL RESPONSIBLE PARENT AND HAVE BOUNDARIES BETWEEN THEM YOU bleeping BELLEND
thank you.
Couldn't agree more! I had complete aniexty watching that story! She is just ignoring our advice and will blame it all on the pastry trolls when he does eventually go for Ronjon (although we probably won't know about it and she will cover it up with some made up story about Ronjon falling flat on his face on the garden patio!)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.