Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never wish ill on anyone but then this narcissistic self centred bragging that goes out of her way to show off a perfect little care free life and I admit I do often think to myself wow one day I hope you do have something to bring you back down to earth and make you realise how very lucky and deluded you are. I can’t stand people who 1. Think they are above the law and you can tell she’s one to plead ignorance if caught breaking the law wish crocodile tears and excuses and 2. Those that think only bad things happen to other people!!!!!!

She’s led such a sheltered life ma has a lot to answer for. Soph those babies killed by the family pet they were also such lovely kind gentle dogs IT HAPPENS. Will she wake up!!! Same with Covid and having no care.. if her mum got it and dies she may take it more seriously. Honestly I forget she’s not 15 at times because she still acts like a child.

It’s a parents job to teach compassion which starts with animals have feelings and be gentle but Hinch doesn’t care as Freda never taught her any compassion!
Freda wouldn't know the meaning of compassion so she can't have taught her soph.
She did teach her the claw though
Screenshot_20201013-190321_Google Play Books.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She woke up with 'flu symptoms' yesterday, had porridge and became immune. Carried on cleaning and tidying her kitchen like a superhuman THEN sorted her wardrobe and took them to an 'out of order' clothes bank but put the clothes in anyway. Individually!
When you break it down like that, she really is a massive twit isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she not telling him 'gentle' but instead fake laughing like a moron!
Babies pat or bang things, but its your job to teach them to stroke them, its not hard!

Although that was all for the gram, because Ronseal gave zero shits and the fat duck was clearly given the command to stay, but escaped as soon as he was able to muster the energy to move
Reminds me of that last ‘play date’ with SS and Rex. Ronnie is so unused to other children he was patting Rex exactly how he smacks pats Henry.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I adore my mother but I couldn't face seeing her everyday. I left home for a reason 😂
Veruca is still on the old bags tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’ve not seen the cling on niece for a while? Maybe she finally grew up and got some bleeping friends?
I used to hate going to my aunties as a kid 😂😂😂 she always made tit food (like Zoph) and I was desperate to see my pals to read Mizz magazine and do dance routines to S Club 7 and Avril Lavigne whilst wearing hair glitter and tops from Tammy girl 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is going to ruin that kid. He’ll be a right spiteful little fucker. Proper pincher and biter
And she'll be that bleeping witch of a parent that always insists it wasn't her kid..meanwhile the little tit will be stood behind her smirking knowing it can get away with anything

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to hate going to my aunties as a kid 😂😂😂 she always made tit food (like Zoph) and I was desperate to see my pals to read Mizz magazine and do dance routines to S Club 7 and Avril Lavigne whilst wearing hair glitter and tops from Tammy girl 😂
I used to like Sugar Mag 😂 how my Mum never realised I was a massive woofta I’ll never know 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Best brothers my arse that dogs pissed off! at one point won won was proper grabbing his fur and the dog turned his head and she put her arm out
🤬
Omg... On todays Post when Hen is on the bed and Ron is "playing" Hen keeps trying to put his paw on Ron... THIS IS NOT CUTE THE DOG IS PISSED OFF AND TRYING TO SHOW DOMINANCE... she is so bleeping stupid!!!

Reactions: 15
“Henry’s day bed”

No covidiot. THAT is the bed he should always be in.
He shouldn’t be in a human bed in his own room with the rest of the family which makes him believe he is high on the pecking order and a peer/dominant family member.

I really feel for that dog, she had ruined him. If god forbid he nips at Ronnie because she has made him believe Ronnie is part of his pack - she’ll only have herself to blame.

I have also never in my LIFE of being a dog owner/friends with dogs seen a dog bed so clean.
She’s neurotic.

Reactions: 12
I used to like Sugar Mag 😂 how my Mum never realised I was a massive woofta I’ll never know 😂
bleeping excellent 😂😂 you should have shouted about it lauuuuudddaaaa lauuuuudddaaaa. She might have got the message 😂
I soon swapped Mizz magazine and fruit winders for Benson & Hedges and Mad Dog 20/20. The cling on niece might do the same soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the answer to this on here before and I know lots of you are quite clued up on the asa guidelines. Is there any reason why she never marks her books as ads and also the fabric softener? They both have her name on the product and she’s considered a brand now isn’t she? And the fact she is advertising the products with swipe ups etc. How does she get away with this?

Reactions: 4
I thought she woke up feeling ill yesterday and the next day she is out at Home Bargains and round her mum’s? What happened to isolating if you have symptoms?

Reactions: 10
My daughter is two and is in bed every night at 7pm. She will occasionally throw a strop that she's not tired but we stick to her bed time, she is always fast asleep in minutes. When me & Mr H are both at home for the night, it gives us time together as we both work shifts. If the other is working, it's nice to catch up on a few jobs or watch what we want on TV.
Ronnie is always up fairly late for a toddler. But that's probably because he has 16 naps a day.

Reactions: 13
Ahaha love this. Reading the articles in mizz yhay defo weren't age appropriate. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guyzzz sorry if this has already been covered but..
I live in Scotland so more familiar with the rules here but you can’t visit any other households unless you’re meeting in a restaurant etc. Is it diff in England or is she just publicising her blatant disregard for the rules? She’s got a hard neck eh.

Reactions: 1
Ahaha love this. Reading the articles in mizz yhay defo weren't age appropriate. 😂
I used to steal my mum's cosmopolitan and read all the problem pages too 😂😂 they definitely weren't appropriate! This was around the time I used to stuff a crop top with my socks and look in the mirror to see what I'd look like when I grew boobs 😂😂😂

• Haha
I just feel bad for Ronnie being forced to spend every moment of his bleeping life with that dog. I mean every photo in his baby book bar the birth photos are probably of him and that bloody dog together. Give the kid some peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.