Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Surely she knows the cure for covid? Start off by wiping yourself down with a bit of elbow grease, then zoflora (sorry astonish) up your nose to get it all out. You can use you sonic toothbrush to reach the hard bits.

Bit of a spray Flash French soap flavour to continue the cleansing. Use the newly cleaned shark to hoover the germs away.
Tu(r)meric egg to absorb any covid in your tummy. Mum says porridge though so who knows. Can also try some Just roll pastry mush to be on the safe side.
Finish off by showering in rose winter land fabric softener. NHS will be sponsored by P&G next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Chirpy

Giving something you don’t want anymore to a friend who can make use of it - fair enough, much better than taking it to the tip.

Photographing the item, making sure your memoir is in shot, & broadcasting it to the world - narcissistic tosspot behaviour!

• Heart

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Don’t know about you guys, but when I’m feeling a bit ‘flu-ey’ the best way I find to make myself feel better is to empty and clean out my kitchen cupboards, not forgetting to clean my kitchen worktops at 4.30pm just in time to start the evening meal. Then I nip out to the local clothes bank to deposit all the bin bags full of clothes I’ve spent the ENTIRE day clearing out cause I just couldn’t stop 🤪. I also make sure my germy hands all over the handles without any gloves on, just for good measure.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I highly doubt that the good people of Liverpool will be having a wonderful evening Sophie! God Almighty woman! Read the room! Watch the news! Fuck off!
Don’t forget she likes to keep her content upbeat and keep people smiling.

Other than when she is banging on about trolls constantly and hijacking people’s suicide stories for her own content.

Pond Scum

• Heart

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
So let me get this right..

For someone that claims she has ‘anxiety’ and ‘doesn’t go out’, she’s informed 4m people where she and her son are going to be for the next 10 weeks (meaning any of her mad Hinchers can turn up)

She’s talked to CF best mate Laura Whitmore, all whilst knowing what she wrote in her book about her and it affecting Soph so much (all about her).

And now she’s showing *possible* Covid symptoms - has she informed Baby Ballers at all so it can pass the info on to all the other adults that were there? Or do they hope that they all follow her anyway so will find out themselves?

She really is the gift that keeps on giving... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ps I take my little one to gymnastics and Hubbie takes them to rugby as it’s only ONE parent allowed per child, so what makes them so special?!

Reactions: 40

AC55

VIP Member
Hello I'm fank you
So she is saying she's woken up feeling like she has some kind of flu but she's chosen not to actually describe her symptoms and instead asks for advice on what remedy she should use? Makes me wonder what sort of tablets she's taken if she's having to ask for advice.
I don't want to speculate on her symptoms but the correct and right thing to do would be to seek professional advice on whether to get a Covid test if she really does have symptoms. Surely that's not up for negotiation?
Also while I am here, can anyone tell me when Henry was last out at a restaurant and chose himself a nice roast lamb from the menu? I just can't for the life of me remember and it's puzzling me because clearly after his bad mood yesterday he can distinguish between lamb and chicken?

• Haha

Sick_of_it_all

I know I’m going against the grain here but...

I think it’s a good thing to film doing charitable things however, there’s is a better way to do it.

Make it a better quality post, have someone film you, whilst you do whatever it is (clothes back, food bank whatever)
Explain what you are doing and why (professionally) and why it’s important
Have information about the charity you’re supporting, with links so other people can see it.
And lastly (and most importantly) check the fucking donation station is OPEN and follow the instructions!!

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Haha I knew she would get that one!!! I just knew it - matched the side table
She’s had this for days you guyzzzzz 😂

WHO KEEPS THE ONLY BOOKS THEY OWN- WITH PICTURES OF THEMSELVES ON THE COVER, THAT THEY DIDNT ACTUALLY WRITE - ON DISPLAY INSIDE THEIR OWN COFFEE TABLE?????

• Haha
Reactions: 39

under the ivy

VIP Member
If she's got Covid, will she be injecting disinfectant (Zoflora Astonish) into her in the manner of Donald Trump's 'advice' 🥴

• Haha
I’m just gonna have to mention that outfit choice one more time😐😐😐 grey prison joggers and black heeled boots🤢 my god it hurts my eyes!!!!!
Reminds me of when you were a kid and you ran to the car to help mum with the shopping so you just fling on the first shoes in the hallway 🤣

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @hinchlighting

Full is - She’ll anxiously clean the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance

New day, new thread Bitchilanties (thanks shady lol).

Last thread catch up

Saturday.
Zzzzzzz (this is the morning routine of Ron feeding Hen)
Another waffle meal concoction was made for them all.
A patronising post was put up about mental health day.
They went for a quick play date with a cousin, so quick she was back to wash the window sills with elbow grease, even though they were done last week.
She then stated she was having an anxious hour even though everything was ok, then proceeded to clean the kitchen handles and oven in a white lounge suit showing off her boney shoulders & a black thong. What a classy broad. A swipe up was added for good measure.
Her delicious dinner was soup and a cardboard looking waffle cheese toastie.
Sunday.
Zzzzzzz routine again.
Ron has joined a local baby ballers club; he is to go for 10 weeks on a Sunday morning so his/her whereabouts will now be known to his 4m aunts and uncles.
Later on the club posted FB pics showing her face constantly stuck in her mobile, while Jaymee and all the other parents joined in the fun, further more they weren’t wearing a face mask.
Laura Whitmore’s BBC radio show had her on. Boring content as usual, just like her life at the minute.
A re-share of her video cleaning the shark vacuum was posted, saves her having to think of new content.
Mum was at her house, the desert was made by Soph using #Just Rol and plonking in some of the fams fav choc bars. Fing yum. No mention of Dad’s though. Curious.
Tattle to the rescue for content. Ron and Hens adventures continued in Mad Ma’s fridge. Give it up Soph, it’s as boring AF zzzzz. Sorry fell asleep there. Ma made a roast dinner.
Henry had a sulk because he was only allowed chicken and not lamb as well for dinner, blimey those Hunchs know how to live the high life, Wow 2 meats at Sunday dinner, It’s not even Christmas ffs but the scrooge millionaire Soph complained it was an expensive piece of meat.
Hincher Paulabell knows for sure she doesn’t have a cleaner. Then she left as abruptly as she came.
Monday
zzzzzzzzz
She isn't feeling too good so is asking the sheep doctors for their flu remedies.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Additional reading

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

mgh727

VIP Member
Her, Jamie and Ronnie better start isolating until they’re certain what it is, her grabby claws don’t need to be anywhere near a HB or B&M until she’s sure it’s not COVID. She should also suspend signing books and posting those off incase she wants a headline like “Mrs Hinch’s new book comes signed and with a free side of COVID!” because it can live on surfaces for 72 hours! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38

LiverbirdLisa

I highly doubt that the good people of Liverpool will be having a wonderful evening Sophie! God Almighty woman! Read the room! Watch the news! Fuck off!
We're really not. Fuming doesn't begin to cover it. So sick of this shit.

Although, watching her put her loose clothes into a bin that CLEARLY says it's not in use did give me a much needed laugh.

Makes me once again question the need for all the labels everywhere since she obviously can't read.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37