Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VERY quiet in Maldon this morning...either she’s run out of chicken for Hen and Ron or (and she’s hasn’t read here since 2019) she’s having a meltdown about Tattles clothing bank revelations as she got it WRONG or perhaps driving to Scotland for a COVID test...ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning! I just had to persuade (small,evil) dog off my lap So I could go to the kitchen and retrieve my hoops egg and jus rol creation and I found myself singing two man team to her as we trotted to the kitchen. Despite the facts : we are both female, she is a dog, and I’m in a hurry as I need to go and stand in a Covid melting pot of a shopping centre on minimum wage, after injecting myself with this weeks first dose of immunosuppressive drugs! I will now beat myself repeatedly about the head with a minky and go and wank off a food bank
ATFV

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kate to the party, I’ve been lurking for a while. The clothing bank videos have to be prerecorded along with everything else she posts 🙄The whole time stamp thing just sets the time for whenever she uploads not when it was actually recorded.

ATV

Reactions: 18
In the search box, type #mrs hinch or just Mrs hinch. Be prepared to stumble across some Hinchers praising her though🤢!
I get annoyed at reading twitter hinch posts but then look for what other people reply to them and its normally.............nothing! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic from Hinch but I just want to let all our lovely Liverpool Tattlers know I'm thinking about you all, and those from Manchester and Newcastle. I really feel for you all going through the various tiers of lockdown. Hopefully we can get through this by supporting you all as best we can from afar. 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I've just caught up on here and her stories and the one thing I don't understand is her Hinch List.
I do a weekly list (have done since before Hinch came to 'fame') and she appears to do a monthly one but she wanks her taps more than once a month. I just don't get it.

Also someone asked about CF a few pages back and they didn't get a response so here you go......She likened her own situation to CFs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a peep on Twitter at reactions to the latest tit storm. Stumbled across the publisher of the Janet and John This is Me book with just the one fawning comment. I‘ve scribbled the names out as I’m not sure of the rules re Twitter but it is a legit account of the Penguin publisher 🙄. Why you would admit to that I have no idea.
View attachment 274084

Maybe we should ask them where Yanno comes from 🤔🤔

I mean the subject is horrific but the art is pretty clever they need a new model

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can imagine the scenes in the Hinch household last night.

'Aaaaaaah shiiiiiit Jaymehhhh it said on the bleeping clothes bin that it werent in service. What am I gonna dooo!??'
'Not only that you bloody put them in individually. Youre bloody stupid ain't ya. Just go to bed im playing on my bet 365 app. Just play the sickness card'
'All of Tattle are saying I should have isolated. Ooooohhhh Jaymeeeeh. Sort it oooooout'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello I’m fanks and so do Kate to the party

Just speed read the last two threads and there has been mention of snakes. 🐍 I don’t know what this means It’s not covered at the beginning of this thread. Can some explain please?

Also, Hinch duo have become even more BORING if that’s possible! OMG what a snooze fest. And his haircut 🤢 is so rank. Surely their clothing style is just a costume for their IG characters? Do they have any real clothes?

I know they are raking it in 💰 but is it worth it? I was thinking, could I put on a character and lie thru my fake teeth if I could make a few million out of it in a couple of short years ..... but NO I could NOT do it. I’m also intensely against using children for content

Reactions: 16
She just gonna ignore her massive clanger then? It would be nice to see her actually own up to something for once...

Reactions: 16
Had her claw held out for Ronaldo to run to down the hallway and he completely swerved her 😂😂 it’s saying something when even your kid ain’t a fan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just speed read the last two threads and there has been mention of snakes. 🐍 I don’t know what this means It’s not covered at the beginning of this thread. Can some explain please?
It was because people were posting screenshots of Tattle comments on the BabyBallers Facebook page, forgetting that their screenshots show they were logged into a Tattle account at the time. So playing both sides basically 😂 slagging off Tattle to Hinchers when they probs are active on a million other threads here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've just caught up on here and her stories and the one thing I don't understand is her Hinch List.
I do a weekly list (have done since before Hinch came to 'fame') and she appears to do a monthly one but she wanks her taps more than once a month. I just don't get it.

Also someone asked about CF a few pages back and they didn't get a response so here you go......She likened her own situation to CFs.
Hers used to be weekly, then she released the book to write lists in and realised it didn’t work efficiently as a weekly list so now she just has to style out the fact her shite book doesn’t even work. That and setting totally unrealistic expectations for people with children, littleronnielonglegsblesshim came along and she had the shock of her lifetime!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Our Zoph has done some pretty irritating stuff over the years, she wouldn’t have 250+ threats on here if she hadn’t,

But this has wound me up more than anything else she’s ever done. Writing her woe is me book and publishing it during a pandemic, poor taste, having a convenient anxiety hour during WMHD, poor taste, beg boards when people are losing jobs and have so much distress in their lives, poor taste...

However telling her “3.8” million “fans”(bots and idiots) that she has FLU like symptoms and then not bothering getting tested and going out the house for a totally unnecessary journey must be the most abject showing that she doesn’t give a f*#k. She doesn’t “hope you have a good day guys” she’s literally going around potentially spreading a deadly virus to your loved ones, the elderly, the vulnerable.

Is she so DENSE that she’s doesnt understand “got symptoms, get a test”?

She’s a stupid bint. End of. Oh and I know you “don’t” read her Zoph and Jaymeeeeee but hello from locked down Merseyside, where I won’t make unnecessary journeys and won’t break the rules you BBQing pair of idiots,

ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.