Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
I’ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and it’s shit. Good on carpet but shit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere
Isn’t it‘s selling point that it’s anti hair wrap, her model is the latest one, obviously shit then and it being shit gives her content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Rose28454

VIP Member
Look up naomi Ella Jordan from diversity misses,she puts the kids down at 6-6.30 they have a nap in day and get up at 7.thry sleep more than she gas them! Maybe hinch has taken same advice as her sleep induces sleep apparently whatever that means
I have met Naomi ( I have done catering on Diversity tours ) and I think that’s probably right as she seemed like a very organised mum

Reactions: 1

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Hello I’m thank you. Also I’m actually a little bit envious of her coffee table... mostly because we can’t have one because our kitten is a little shit and would either chew it, or break everything on it 😂

Cj2098

Chatty Member
I don't follow her at all, but was just wondering how we know she is a millionaire? Sorry to sound dumb xx

Guyzzz sorry if this has already been covered but..
I live in Scotland so more familiar with the rules here but you can’t visit any other households unless you’re meeting in a restaurant etc. Is it diff in England or is she just publicising her blatant disregard for the rules? She’s got a hard neck eh.

Muchbee

VIP Member
🤭 I thought you were talking about Forum!!
You are right, poor bubs always looks a bit neglected in the nappy department,but then he wears those pull up ones-are they bulkier?
Pull ups are actually less bulky but hang even more with the weight once the nappy is wet. Because they aren't as secure around the waist as normal nappies they start sliding down aswell. So not ideal for collecting a full day or nights worth of piss.