Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Cringing my absolute arse inside out watching that shite video about their holiday. And if I was the owner of that house, I’d be RAGING that fat dog Mendoza was in there sullying the clean sheets. Get out you lardy chicken strip fuck 🍗
Also note how ‘I’ booked a boat because ‘I’ always wanted to do it- she’s a fucking narc weirdo and inch is a massive enabler. Pair of cunts - ya holiday looked shit guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Ok call me creepy but I recognise the house she stayed in. The distinct bottom of the stairs matches the listing below.
View attachment 248570

It’s currently for sale. “We’ll be back one day 😉” Come to your own conclusions 👍🏻

Fucking hell, 10/10 detective skills my fellow pastry puff!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

Been a bit of a lurker as I thought this site was going to be vile with the amount of stuff said. But all I’ve seen is a caring bunch who is calling someone out and she can’t handle that. My turning point was reading about the bonding squares as I had my little boy 14 weeks early and they were my lifeline as we nearly lost him 3 times. Anyway I saw this comment and it’s really disturbed me......
74A7B31D-1A2D-4AD9-B85D-79CBF1D51B36.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Essjay123

I hired a boat for us BITCH!
Also letting her dog sit on chairs and sleep in the bed. Out of order! It might be dog friendly but they don’t allow this surely. Did he shit in the toilet too and eat off the China? I HATE HER

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
"Gotta do whatever you can to protect the ones you love"

Soph: exposes son all over social media
Jaymmmmeeee: exposes son all over social media

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Sassyshakira

I actually used to really like her. But after I saw people commenting saying that she was there with her mum I had a reality check and realised that she's deliberately misleading people.. dont understand why she acts so honest and open when she clearly isnt. She obviously reads this site too , so hi sophie 🙋‍♀️ thanks for the message and then blocking me so I couldn't reply. Grow a back bone and be honest. Why lie.? X

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Her parents visited them and she arranged a nearby stay for them? So you didn’t put them up in one of the 9 bedrooms you had in the mansion you’d just paid £5k for? She just keeps fucking lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

JMS123

Chatty Member
I’m not sure I fully agree with the assumption that she’s got the money to splash out on a big country pad in her local area. If she has earned £2.5 million (and those estimates are notoriously crap), she’ll have paid tax on half of that, unless she’s been very clever with dividends etc (sorry, I’m an ex accountant). They also seem to burn through/waste money at a rate of knots, not everything is gifted by any means. Getting a mortgage is more difficult when you have to show proof of future income and you’re an Insta influencer whose fame is notoriously transitory and fickle.

In my local area (Herts), a fairly bog standard four bed house on a normal road with an average garden is currently selling for £1.6 million. A proper “mansion” with a couple of acres is probably £3-5 million. I know nothing about property prices in Essex but I’m sure it’s a fair increase from her current property to that type of house.

Yes, she may be earning a lot of money but she’s also spending a lot of money so I doubt she’s set up financially for life yet. (By her standards, that is, not the average person that doesn’t spunk £50 on regular Hinch hauls).

Anyway, enough finance talk and onto the dog in someone else’s bed and Jamie’s athleisurewear twinset..

• Heart
Reactions: 57