Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alot of threads have gone from undelete.
1. The raw cake
2. Her mum popping around
3. The book arrived
4. The changed purgoooola write up.

All from thread 229.

Soph mate remember you can delete or change everything but we always have proof!!
We knew ma went when we saw her sat in the front after saying she always sits in the back with Ron

Reactions: 16
I missed her mini Q&A but would have asked...

1) How many hours did you spend on Tattle during your holiday?
2) How many accounts did you and Vestlife make on Tattle to try and throw us off the scent?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“I thought I would do a little Q&A as so many of you asking me questions”
LIE

Proceeds to do story after story tagging companies and dropping hints for products and hides her disclaimer in the light of a photo.

This woman is a gaslighter of the highest order. Hinchlighting is a very real thing. When she says like “remember guys YOU made this happen” she reminds me of certain politicians. Saying that as if these women will be all sitting proud as punch, ecstatic to be part of “this” (which they will be - in total euphoria) without realising that they are lining the pockets of the Hinch Crew who are rolling it in while the same women are struggling to make ends meet.
Angers me beyond measure. If so grateful Sophie.......how about to give your books away for free?

You are a truly sly woman and should be ashamed of how you have conned these people into spending outwith their means to grow your “brand”
Awful.

As for your daily quotes of encouragement; they couldn’t be any more contrite, false, shallow and condescending. You aren’t fooling any of us who see who you truly are. You and your “BFF” the most toxic “friendship” I’ve ever witnessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think it’s safe to say nothing is ever good enough for our Soph.

can spaff thousands onto her home and garden just to want a bigger and better one.
cant just have a butlins holiday, she needs a mansion.
It’s just never good enough for our spoiled princess Sophie of Maldonia.

Reactions: 13
If she moves house who is going to do her nails? At least the loft in that house will be big enough for Trace and a reading corner.
What about the "kids" who haven't been mentioned for months? Those half empty bottles must be finished by now. They will miss her generous gifts if she should leave

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’ll probably get her driver to go and collect trace 😂😂 Or maybe she’ll live in the pergoala it does have a bbq tray after all!

If she moves house who is going to do her nails? At least the loft in that house will be big enough for Trace and a reading corner.
What about the "kids" who haven't been mentioned for months? Those half empty bottles must be finished by now. They will miss her generous gifts if she should leave

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Rose Wonderland made it back,but not to the home she knew so well,she was a little despondent as she settled into her ma's lap.'whatever will I do mamuz,everyone is saying I don't smell too good and mean people are saying I should only be known as Wonderland because I can't stop with my bullshitting'. Ma held her closer as Jamie eyed her suspiciously,whether he was jealous of Wonderland or Ma was unclear.
He was a little unsure as to whether or not he should have toughened her up this much,and so he stormed off out with their dog and found solitude aboard a lawn mower,but his peace was short lived',nooooo 'he cried ,head in hands on the steering wheel rocking uncontrollably 'ain't got no peterall'. Thus he had to retreat indoors,his voice echoing from room to room as he tried in vain to track down the coach load of people he knew where there somewhere.Henry had run ahead,made himself an ovaltine and was settled under his duvet,he knew he shouldn't really light a cigar but he thought 'f'em' and fumbled under his pillow for his magazine about dirty witches and the like.In the distance he thought he heard a few bars of Wham's Club Tropicana and he just knew there was a pool party going on and the night was his own.'Sod the ovaltine' he smirked 'where's that bottle of port' .....
Why can’t I like this x10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Her latest stories have made me nauseous. Absolutely vile. bleeping went and bought the kid a wooden playhouse. ‘Arranged’ to have her parents stay nearby. Felt like ‘the old soph’. Pretended some sad bastard messaged her asking how the shops were. Honestly the more I see of this desperate bleep the more I detest her and her sad existence. Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Been a bit of a lurker as I thought this site was going to be vile with the amount of stuff said. But all I’ve seen is a caring bunch who is calling someone out and she can’t handle that. My turning point was reading about the bonding squares as I had my little boy 14 weeks early and they were my lifeline as we nearly lost him 3 times. Anyway I saw this comment and it’s really disturbed me......
74A7B31D-1A2D-4AD9-B85D-79CBF1D51B36.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Interesting she changed the caption on the Pergola photo from “I feel, I want” to “we want, we feel”

Has Mr Hinch had enough of this being the Sophie show and started calling her out for it?

Reactions: 12
Course she can’t just say the parents stayed near, got to get in there that she arranged it! Bet her sister is constantly seething.

Reactions: 10
Just popped on to say:
Firstly, “I hired a boat for us” & “I arranged accomidation for my parents”. We get in you control the purse strings dont be such a patronising little mug.
secondly, stop the cringeyfake q&a stuff. Especially when you refer to yourself as soph, its bleeping skin crawling.
It did look like a nice holiday though :)
Atv.

Reactions: 19
Aah poor old Soph!! Why not go back to being the old Soph then if it's so bad being you. Let's face it, you chose this life. Honestly i've never met such an ungrateful individual in all my life.

Reactions: 13
Agree! nothing is private and she is an open book!
Very odd for someone to be as open as she is!
I have been on insta many years and have no photos of my kids and my home photos are all interior and no views of outside at all!
I’m a tiny account aswell less than 200!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.