Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with 66 votes goes to @Fluffyducks

The proper title made to fit is - Sophie is rocking, the ASA are knocking. She quickly cries troll, so the sheep come flocking.

Last thread catch up

She went away on the 11/09/20 and has still not come back home.
Everyone wants to know. Where is she?
Has she gone abroad, maybe went ‘up North’ to Whitby or she is even staying in a sanatorium, no one knows.
At the moment she is only posting snippets of her stay, either very filtered photos & videos. I.e. her moodily staring into a fire pit, feeding animals, vesty sitting on tractors (again), and her on a ride-on lawnmower.
She did however post a montage of her meeemoir getting made into a book. The font is large and has a lot of pictures in it for her simple followers.
She is still posting ‘The adventures of Ron & Hen’ – fff off Hinch, it will not work.
and
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

ETA she's coming back today!!!

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. *Please note how anxious she is about the Coronavirus and doesn’t leave the house.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
vn1.png

Latest gaffe

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She poured boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora shave stated the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results have not been tested.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cringing my absolute arse inside out watching that shite video about their holiday. And if I was the owner of that house, I’d be RAGING that fat dog Mendoza was in there sullying the clean sheets. Get out you lardy chicken strip duck 🍗
Also note how ‘I’ booked a boat because ‘I’ always wanted to do it- she’s a bleeping narc weirdo and inch is a massive enabler. Pair of cunts - ya holiday looked tit guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
It makes me sad such a nasty manipulative couple are blessed with such a lovely little boy and sadly have the money to go and buy the big country house from ripping people off

I’m calling more holidays less and less shared and a picture book of Ron and hen adventures released in a what we got up to style book and of course she wanted to test the water to how her army would react to time away from insta

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hired a boat for us witch!
Also letting her dog sit on chairs and sleep in the bed. Out of order! It might be dog friendly but they don’t allow this surely. Did he tit in the toilet too and eat off the China? I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So she was in sandbanks, Poole. Bye zoph, don’t come back!
She will be buying a million pound house down there then ffs and a sun seeker yacht it will be a secret like the Audi though 😂

She willy I hole now and pre record A few years worth of cleaning for insta in grey castle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hired a boat for us witch!
Also letting her dog sit on chairs and sleep in the bed. Out of order! It might be dog friendly but they don’t allow this surely. Did he tit in the toilet too and eat off the China? I dislike her
I thought this... why not "WE hired a boat"? Narsassistic

Reactions: 34
Still no moss bowl update, or anything in the mini green house
Polly the NHS cleaning trolley has been totally neglected and has a spider web on her now
waiting to see if the loft has shape shifted itself into a new room

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I got trouble marriage vibes was it a break to try rekindle their relationship?

Is he fed up of the flip flop rants? The manic behaviour and has he found a new mistress 😂

Who took this picture - ronnie or the dog
And who’s she looking at? 😂
When they are out for a meal they are obviously alone but think they took the pushchair to make it seem like Ronnie was there 😂

Reactions: 20
Oh god have we now got to look at her Apple creations? Apple puffs for the next week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will be buying a million pound house down there then ffs and a sun seeker yacht it will be a secret like the Audi though 😂

She willy I hole now and pre record A few years worth of cleaning for insta in grey castle 😂
It would have to have a Granny annex because she can’t tit without Ma stroking her hair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I got trouble marriage vibes was it a break to try rekindle their relationship?

Is he fed up of the flip flop rants? The manic behaviour and has he found a new mistress 😂
I’ll have you know they have couples coaching cards, cluedo and nacho nights, they’re relationship goals and you’re just jealous!! Because every pair of newlyweds needs coaching cards!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.