Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀
How’s that for a coincidence on the contact name for the house? Saw elsewhere it’s Sophie “Porter.”
7B921B24-0523-4994-BA15-E22EFE7E5D7E.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I find it really odd when people say how they’ve missed her like she’s their best friend, how empty must your life be?

Reactions: 16
I actually used to really like her. But after I saw people commenting saying that she was there with her mum I had a reality check and realised that she's deliberately misleading people.. dont understand why she acts so honest and open when she clearly isnt. She obviously reads this site too , so hi sophie 🙋‍♀️ thanks for the message and then blocking me so I couldn't reply. Grow a back bone and be honest. Why lie.? X

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I actually used to really like her. But after I saw people commenting saying that she was there with her mum I had a reality check and realised that she's deliberately misleading people.. dont understand why she acts so honest and open when she clearly isnt. She obviously reads this site too , so hi sophie 🙋‍♀️ thanks for the message and then blocking me so I couldn't reply. Grow a back bone and be honest. Why lie.? X
Welcome, no trolls over here just all people who have had their eyes opened to her lies and manipulation x ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
twit... No I’m not a troll or jealous.
I’m just a normal working parent who’s worried about the future right now!
Your a horrible show off with no regards of anyone or anything
You are vile

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What really gets me about her messaging people about tattle etc is that she ignores all of her genuine fans (except those she screenshots for her stories). It seems her account is Hinch vs Tattle these days

Reactions: 31
so what is the point of her hiding the fact ma barker and her niece went too? I know she tries to portray this perfect little family but just seems odd you would hide that your mum came too. Reminds me of Cheryl Cole's mum, didn't she move in with Cheryl and Ashley and then I think one of the others too. Only a matter of time before mummy moves in with Soph and Onslow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You’ve got to get another account and coat her off for that 😡 piece of cheek! How you meant to ask her directly when all she would of done is block you anyway! More front then Brighton pier that one 😤

Reactions: 19
Hey Sophie! You absolute twit.

Reactions: 11
so what is the point of her hiding the fact ma barker and her niece went too? I know she tries to portray this perfect little family but just seems odd you would hide that your mum came too. Reminds me of Cheryl Cole's mum, didn't she move in with Cheryl and Ashley and then I think one of the others too. Only a matter of time before mummy moves in with Soph and Onslow.
Shed be breaking covid rules for a start because there is no way she is staying 2m apart from mum and niece.it might be rule of 6 but those outside your household you have to be 2m apart from.yeh f* right Sophie.weve seen pictures she doesn't do this!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.