Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money that she has spent on her million holidays is absolutely shocking. Obviously it’s her money and she can spend it however she pleases but when we are in the middle of a pandemic with people losing their jobs and being furloughed, people struggling to make ends meet and struggling to feed their children I find it extremely distasteful

Reactions: 13
Surely if its for sale they wouldn't be renting it out as well? Don't know how it all works to be honest. Calling a b I n G o for a post similar to this... Ahem....

"I'm back here because I BOUGHT IT GUUUYZ!!! I just can't believe it. Jaymee has been having a secret meetings for the last few weeks and I assumed he was just down Willy the Hill's or pounding Stellas with Polly in the garage... But he's actually been negotiating my dream house for me that I've always dreams of since I was little.. I just can't believe it guyz, I'm so blessed, and I just can't thank you all enough because its your hard earned cash that has got me here. Oh the boys will be moving in with me too lol!!!!!"

... And scene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are them montages filtered to hell or am I right in thinking DaDooRonRon and Sleevie Wonder have cracking tans? Whats the weather been like in Dorset for the past week?
Bloody freezing if the dog tucked up in that duvet is anything to go by! 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely she wouldn't/couldn't move that far from mad ma? Unless she was going to move in with them....
I think they can find space for mummy in one of the bedrooms, or have their house transported down because she just loves it and can't do without their kitchen or garage for dad to smash his knees against the worktops whilst he's working

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still no moss bowl update, or anything in the mini green house
Polly the NHS cleaning trolley has been totally neglected and has a spider web on her now
waiting to see if the loft has shape shifted itself into a new room
The moss is fine brocade it’s dead
The plastic greens house content is dead as she shoved it to the side where there’s little sub

the trolley is embarrassing unpracticable mess

Reactions: 4
So if that’s it, it’s been for sale for 4 years and you can rent it. For about £2k a week

OH my god its got a bleeping swimming pool 😂😭😩😣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s clearly a holiday let while it’s for sale too, I don’t think it’s that unusual they probably making money from it while it’s for sale

but who needs a 12 bedroom house for a 3 person family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Neglected to show the relatable swimming pool pictures then

I hate this mega witch now.

Also you didn’t need to climb on vests back to pick the lowest Apple on the tree tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do I think they hired a large house for a week and took everyone with? Ma n pa, sister niece etc etc. Cos firstly who owns all the cars? Second who’s taken the photos. Thirdly who had Ron n Hen 🤢 while she was fishing in her frock? But couldn’t show everybody cos of 6 in the bubble. But of course she’s Madam Hinch she can do what the duck she likes
And stressed? Get in the bleeping bin you absolute jobbie
it’s things like this that bug me about her, surely if you really loved and saw your hinchers as friends you wouldn’t leave out big massive details. you’d say my mum was here etc
Obvs leaving out things coz in the background there’s some big massive lie she’s hiding
I hope she goes on this morning, she’ll lie about something and make a few more people wake up, she can’t help herself

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.