Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louk

VIP Member
I will say this only once

DO NOT FEED HORSES - EVER. DO NOT FEED THEM, JUST DON'T DO IT.

You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're feeding them is suitable. I hope the stupid bitch didn't feed it fucking acorns. Now she'll have all her fucking followers going off to feed horses a load of cooking apples, acorns and grass cuttings and wonder why they got kicked in the head. Then the owners will have a massive vets bill and a dead horse. All from copying Hinch. 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She will be buying a million pound house down there then ffs and a sun seeker yacht it will be a secret like the Audi though 😂

She willy I hole now and pre record A few years worth of cleaning for insta in grey castle 😂
It would have to have a Granny annex because she can’t shit without Ma stroking her hair 🙄

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Is Sophie open to healthy debate or conversation? Screenshots on here over time have always said 'she messaged me then blocked me'. She cancels everyone else's opinion and voice out as long as she gets her say and opinion heard.

Can I point out what was said on the voice notes.

'please don’t think I’m classing you as a troll, I’m really not I don’t think people with opinions are trolls they’re far from it em not everyone’s not going to like everyone'

Soph hun, you forget what you've said in the past.

• Haha
  • Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
So if that’s it, it’s been for sale for 4 years and you can rent it. For about £2k a week

• Wow
Reactions: 41

LiverbirdLisa

For someone with such 'anxiety', she was surprisingly calm and relaxed when her second born son (the human one) put his little hands so close to a) her snarky looking first born son, and b) a goat.

I know she will claim that handsnomes Hen can be trusted completely but I am assuming she doesn't actually know the goat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Instaflop

Chatty Member
What bloke in his 40s jumps at the chance to stay at a huge house with an indoor pool with his younger wife and is happy for his mother in law and some teenage relation to tag along? Talk about cock block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Her latest stories have made me nauseous. Absolutely vile. Fucking went and bought the kid a wooden playhouse. ‘Arranged’ to have her parents stay nearby. Felt like ‘the old soph’. Pretended some sad bastard messaged her asking how the shops were. Honestly the more I see of this desperate cunt the more I detest her and her sad existence. Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 40

cleenkween

Long time lurker 1st time poster ....
I can’t believe I used to actually LIKE this woman!!! Honest to god tattle has opened my eyes to her complete bullshit 🤣 she is the most selfish, arrogant person I’ve ever come across lol

For someone who claims to suffer (quite badly from how she’s portrayed this) from anxiety... and all her anxiety when Covid first appeared she has absolutely NO issue with going out, going away, eating out etc with her baby aswell....
it really infuriates me as a new mum with a baby at home and ive not been out for food into shopping centres/garden centres or what have you since just after Christmas while I was still pregnant because my anxiety is THAT bad. She makes a complete mockery out of everything!!!! Especially with that pissing cleaning trolley 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Q&A is clearly scripted but her going on like it was a life changing experience? Get away with yourself, you went to Dorset for a week not a refugee camp. Get a fucking grip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38