Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gonna drop my personal highlights from this evening... Most of which I think have been posted actually but wanted to share for my own gratification 😂😂
Mr easeypeasey moaned I wasn't watching the telly hut he's gone to bed so I've been catching up 😂

View attachment 249052View attachment 249055
View attachment 249058
View attachment 249059
Perhaps a non declaration of a gift here?????

View attachment 249060
View attachment 249066
What a smug little witch, putting the ad in the smallest faintest writing in the glare of a light? How do you report to ASA? Absolutely not on at all!!

Ronnielonniedingdong has his own (Stacey-trumping) house being built somewhere. Is that his designated place he is allowed colour mud and mess? Who am I kidding, she will spray paint it white and have poppybelles in to hang a load of flowers on it to match the pergola. Another £500s quid worth sonit looks just like she's always dreamed her kids payhouse to look like.

bleeping sick. Absolutely sick to death. Will it stop be watching? NO. Why? Because that horrid woman will one day cock up so badly, and be so tangled up in her lies and I will be waiting with a margarita (both pizza and drink) ready to watch it all come tumbling down!
It’s literally taken me 20 mins to find that ad, thought I was going crazy, why just why, god I dislike her with a passion 🤬

Reactions: 1
What a quandary, so she stops being mrs hinch and become mrs hinchliffe, he then at some point has to go back to work but knows she will be on the phone begging him to come home , as seen pre Ronnie....

Or

They move, she does minimal insta to bring in just enough to keep him home......

Or
She gets a grip and does tv work as he’s always wanted her too

Or something else ???

Reactions: 5
“I thought I would do a little Q&A as so many of you asking me questions”
LIE

Proceeds to do story after story tagging companies and dropping hints for products and hides her disclaimer in the light of a photo.

This woman is a gaslighter of the highest order. Hinchlighting is a very real thing. When she says like “remember guys YOU made this happen” she reminds me of certain politicians. Saying that as if these women will be all sitting proud as punch, ecstatic to be part of “this” (which they will be - in total euphoria) without realising that they are lining the pockets of the Hinch Crew who are rolling it in while the same women are struggling to make ends meet.
Angers me beyond measure. If so grateful Sophie.......how about to give your books away for free?

You are a truly sly woman and should be ashamed of how you have conned these people into spending outwith their means to grow your “brand”
Awful.

As for your daily quotes of encouragement; they couldn’t be any more contrite, false, shallow and condescending. You aren’t fooling any of us who see who you truly are. You and your “BFF” the most toxic “friendship” I’ve ever witnessed.
Well bloody said 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
I see the beg boards being ticked off nicely recently. Anyone got the hard copy of it? 😂

I can’t remember where were off next
Cant remember her writing fishing on the beg ooops i mean dream board. I did have a copy but I deleted it.

Edit : I've found them

Screenshot_20200921-011810_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200921-011802_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s been asked before but wtf does/did he actually do for a job?
He was a sales and accounts manager at total jobs or some place similar. Apparently he was very good at it according to reviews on his linked in. Which leads us to believe he is the mastermind behind all of this. She was just the office tart he chose to be the face of it all. Oh, and he was on tipping point on the bbc one time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He was a sales and accounts manager at total jobs or some place similar. Apparently he was very good at it according to reviews on his linked in. Which leads us to believe he is the mastermind behind all of this. She was just the office tart he chose to be the face of it all. Oh, and he was on tipping point on the bbc one time.
Ohhhhh 😲 so he’s not as dumb as he comes across then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she’s put the #ad where the light is so it blends and you can’t see it at first glance. 😂
This break the advertisement guidelines (not sure its law) who state adverts aren't to blend in to backgrounds and need to be one of the 1st things you see looking at the post.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone have any pull with admin to make this happen 😅

Family villa as soon as they won’t have to quarantine coming back from Spain
Lapland for Christmas
Hot tub for the garden somewhere
Caravan break (maybe they’ll bunk up with SS?)
Hot tub is just a better name for a sex pond, wouldn’t get me in in one of them for love nor money 🤮 ( unless it was my own of course) can you imagine what goes on in a rental gaff. . . 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got it !

Zoph could move to Reigate in Surrey, the saccone jolys are throwing out hits galore about selling their house, easily build a pool, undo all the tit he did with the annexe rooms so her parents can move in, loads of bedrooms and everything is already drab and grey plus a huge garden.... there sorted

Both begged gleam to work with them 🙄

Alexa says it’s only 51 miles from maldon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t get over the fact, that she abused this kitchen by making cheese string topped, slop in it...RUDE 🤣

2711625B-905F-4D0C-93CD-C5FF98548E5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This break the advertisement guidelines (not sure its law) who state adverts aren't to blend in to backgrounds and need to be one of the 1st things you see looking at the post.
I've reported this - perhaps if more people do they are more likely to take action? Doesn’t take long, you just need a screenshot

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.