Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Her and Jaymee were so relaxed because their life is so stressful. Fancy both being at home all day with not a care in the world. She has no idea how selfish and ungrateful she sounds

Reactions: 57

Handsomezz

VIP Member
They forgot what it was like to just relax?! GET FUCKED!!
What do they do for a living again? Oh yeah, that's right, fucking nothing! They're basically millionaire doleys. I can't see them ever doing a hard days graft in their life. It's an absolute insult to people that work hard, especially those working throughout the pandemic.
She doesn't realise how lucky she is does she? I'd love to have taken my lovely family away for a break during the pandemic and before mini tattler 2.0 joins us but we can't because Mr H can't get the same time off work as me, our little girl has been poorly and our money is just being spent more responsibly and logically.... Having a baby isn't bloody cheap.
There is no one that boils my piss quite like this woman. She's a fucking bone idle, narcissistic, entitled prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Why do I think they hired a large house for a week and took everyone with? Ma n pa, sister niece etc etc. Cos firstly who owns all the cars? Second who’s taken the photos. Thirdly who had Ron n Hen 🤢 while she was fishing in her frock? But couldn’t show everybody cos of 6 in the bubble. But of course she’s Madam Hinch she can do what the fuck she likes
And stressed? Get in the fucking bin you absolute jobbie

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Queue the

guys you know I love my home but the trolls are getting too much so I’m gonna move house, don’t worry guys I’m taking you all wiv me and my old house will always be part of our family I’m gonna let my dad use it for his holiday house. We’ve decided to move to a little tiny house in a tiny village in Dorset it only has 9 bedrooms guys so it suits us and it means Henry will have his own bedroom 😉 and guys the best bit is we’ll get what I’ve always wanted a horse for a best friend! If you know you know. 😉 and project pergoala will be happening all over again! Can’t wait guys! All the vest!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

BabyOctopus

Check out the booking availability of the place she stayed in. She didn't go home today, she went home on the 13th!!
Screenshot_20200920-195628_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Eastonell

Right I’ve had enough I’ve finally unfollowed her, I’m just so sick of her shit! I used to love her and genuinely found watching her stories interesting but holy fuck have I woken up! She’s a boring compulsive liar who is flashing her cash and rubbing it in everyone’s faces like we’re second class citizens. Does she realise how fucking vile she looks considering we’re still in the midst of the most brutal global pandemic we have faced in our lifetime?! People have lost jobs, their whole lives and we have folk working around the clock to keep us safe whilst being paid pennies and she’s chucking £5k at a weeks holiday in fucking bastard Dorset?! Because she worked hard mixing chemicals in her grey square of a home?! PISS OFF

she lacks the depth and warmth of what I wanna call her. All the bastard vest xo

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Al828

She writes like the conversation phrases you got in German GCSE text books.

The soft sand under our feet. We learnt about the village which really interested us.

I was expecting: the weather pleased us. In my free time I play cards. One strawberry ice cream please.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

JamiesWillyHillBalance

She will have by tomorrow 😁
Guyyyyzzz guess what?! I went downstairs this morning to give Tuftymanz some cheeszze schtringgz (anything for a quiet life 🤪) and guess what?!? An orchard has sprung up in Ronnieblesshim’s veg patch and there’s a horse in my garden eating em!!! I can’t believe this has happened to me!! It must be the fairies... it’s perrrrfikt! Hope your day is good too, if you didn’t get a fairy granted horse it’s ok maybe you will tomorrow. Speak later guyyyyyyz

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Fuckin hell. Arise, Sir Vestalot 😂. Protecting the ones you love. Apart from that poor over exposed baby. But yes ya better protect your cash cow...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry to be so salty tonight. I’ve not slept properly for nearly 3 weeks and I’m on new anti depressants that are making me feel vile. The thought of having to work tomorrow is making me feel sick and seeing her absolute drivel and lies is peeing me off. All the comments saying she ‘deserved’ the holiday - for what?! So many key workers (myself included) are keeping the country going and what does she do all day? Posts on Instagram. Why isn’t she helping to create fundraisers for the NHS she so cringily clapped for or donating cleaning supplies to families in need or doing anything but swanning off on holiday every other week. She is an absolute joke and I cannot wait for the day it all comes crashing down. As an ex ‘hincher’ myself it’s just a matter of time before more and more people open their eyes and realise what a lying, devious saleswoman she is. She makes me absolutely sick. She should be ashamed of herself.

P.S STOP PUTTING YOUR KID ALL OVER INSTAGRAM AND ACTUALLY BOND WITH HIM
YOU MONEY GRABBING TIT.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Picklesal

She's blocked me, I think I must have drunk commented last night but can't remember what I said!!

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I wonder if she's blocked Ma Barker for ruining the fact they all went on holiday together and broke lockdown rules again!!! 😄

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
So Rose Wonderland made it back,but not to the home she knew so well,she was a little despondent as she settled into her ma's lap.'whatever will I do mamuz,everyone is saying I don't smell too good and mean people are saying I should only be known as Wonderland because I can't stop with my bullshitting'. Ma held her closer as Jamie eyed her suspiciously,whether he was jealous of Wonderland or Ma was unclear.
He was a little unsure as to whether or not he should have toughened her up this much,and so he stormed off out with their dog and found solitude aboard a lawn mower,but his peace was short lived',nooooo 'he cried ,head in hands on the steering wheel rocking uncontrollably 'ain't got no peterall'. Thus he had to retreat indoors,his voice echoing from room to room as he tried in vain to track down the coach load of people he knew where there somewhere.Henry had run ahead,made himself an ovaltine and was settled under his duvet,he knew he shouldn't really light a cigar but he thought 'f'em' and fumbled under his pillow for his magazine about dirty bitches and the like.In the distance he thought he heard a few bars of Wham's Club Tropicana and he just knew there was a pool party going on and the night was his own.'Sod the ovaltine' he smirked 'where's that bottle of port' .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

NoName789

Ma bakers comment has been deleted along with the question of why she isn’t tagged in any photos 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Al828

Still can’t get over the fake interview she’s doing with herself:

what about spoons Soph? Did you use a spoon whilst away!

What a great question! I don’t want to say too much as I’ve got a project coming up that you guys are going to love but let’s just say, yes I used so many spoons! I’m still learning guyz but mum said I should be able to have a go of one myself soon. So many big changes for 2021 😊

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm Kate Middleton to the party ive just seen her holiday montage..

How bloody depressing! Thought I was watching a charity video. Please donate £2 to save a Ronnie and a Henry who are bored shitless 🙏

• Haha